Guest viewing is limited

Y-Shirt (SL) Y-Shirt - Mami, An unexpectedly great time!

jatriami

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Y-Shirt (SL), Mami
https://www.y-shirt.jp/pc/profile.php?id=mami

Date of Encounter:
May 2022

Contact Method:
Walk-up

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min/18k

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I have written at length about my general complaints towards this shop in other threads and reviews, so I won’t repeat myself. Instead, I will focus on this specific experience.

I walk up in the evening, and it was quieter than expected. The guy at the door greeted me, asked me if I had reservation, what country are you from, yada yada and then ushers me through as usual. I sit in the waiting room and the guy comes back and shows me three options. He was trying to convince me to choose either of two of them. The card on the left I remember had really shabby photoshop on her face which made me suspicious, whereas the one in the middle seemed like she had more natural beauty despite the photoshop, but I suppose you can’t ever really tell the extent of the deception until you see firsthand. The guy mentioned the girl in the middle, Mami, had a great reputation with other foreigners, which I assume means that she is probably reviewed on Chinese or Korean websites. I decided to take the guys word for it and went ahead and chose Mami.

After waiting for around 20 minutes, I’m called to the stairs, and I get my first look at Mami. My first thought was that her facial features were very different from her photos. At first I felt disappointment, but the more I looked at her, the more I realized that she was actually quite cute. She had long dark hair, an oval face with round cheeks, and beautiful eyes. Her face is overall very youthful to the point that the age listed on her profile, 20, is believable.

She walked me up the stairs silently, and was also completely silent for the first 10 minutes while she prepared the bath and soap. Then when she calls me to sit on the seat to wash me down, she suddenly erupts with such energy that it was almost jarring. She became really chatty, full of laughter and sociability. A part of me was thinking it felt forced, but I went along with it because I appreciated her effort.

While in the tub, I got to take a good look at her body as she washed herself. She has an overall nice figure, not overweight, and has good proportions. I wouldn’t go as far as to say she is skinny or petite though. Compared to other girls I’d seen at Y-Shirt, I’d say her body was probably the best I’d seen so far. Her breasts are maybe B cup and her nether regions are cleanly shaved. She has two tattoos as well.

When she gets into the tub, we sit there chatting for a bit. She seemed more relaxed and the conversation flowed more easily. She talked about how she didn’t like studying English in school and did the bare minimum to get by, and that she grew up in the countryside near Saitama. She talked about how she heard from other foreign customers that they end up coming to her shop because most don’t allow foreigners. She expressed sympathy for foreigners’ plight, saying she doesn’t get why foreigners are so discriminated against in Yoshiwara and that from her perspective as a provider, it’s all the same to her especially if the customer can speak at least basic Japanese. All the while I looked at her face, and grew to like her more and more.

We sit on the bed and she wastes no time getting straight into it. We start making out for a bit. My hands roam to her breasts, which felt more substantial and nicer to the touch than I had expected. All the while, I was thinking how much I lucked out rolling the dice and hitting a girl with her level of looks. I lay down on my back and she gives me a BBBJ. Her technique was above average and actually felt great, which is rare because I am really picky about BJs. She stops short of getting me to come in her mouth, and starts licking my nipples while I rubbed her crotch. She seemed like she was getting into it.

Afterwards, she puts on the condom and mounts me in cowgirl for some time, grinding on me and moaning throughout in the typical Japanese style. After a bit, we switched to missionary, and I pounded her for a bit while making out until finish. I didn’t last that long, which is a positive in my book because there have been many times where I am not able to come at all.

Afterwards, we start chatting again, and she complains in a cutesy childish manner about how she doesn’t like having to perform fellatio on men with long pubic hair and praised me for trimming mine. “Get other guys to trim their pubic hair too!” she urged me. Well, I am writing it here to do my part.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Mami was a great experience, probably the best I’ve had at Y-Shirt to date. Her looks were great in my book, youthful and natural, and she has great proportions. Her service is enthusiastic and very GFE. Her personality is funny and bubbly with a lot of energy, and I also liked how she had open-minded views. If budget and time allows, I would gladly see her again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report, glad you had a good time!

Approved: 6/4/2022