Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Background

Most of my p2p experiences in Japan so far have been all deliheru, with just one soapland experience at Petit Royale back before they merged into Y-Shirt. That experience was merely just OK and nothing to write home about. After seeing post after post about Kaoru and her mat skills + GFE, I figured it was time to get the real deal experience.

Booking
I had originally tried to get her around New Years, but she was completely booked out for a solid week around then. I then gave it another try a couple weeks into January, this time a few days beforehand so I could make sure to get an open slot. The booking was all done quickly & simply through LINE. Just gave her my name, date, phone number, and how long of a course I wanted, she sorted it all out. Couldn't be easier and definitely beats having to go through an informal language test with shop staff (though I understand Y-Shirt staff will correspond in English sometimes.)

Meeting
I reached the shop 10 minutes before the reservation as instructed. Was led to the small waiting room which had 3 other guys in it. Had a quick drink of tea and after staring mindlessly at the TV for 10 minutes, the staff called me.

Kaoru was squatting at the top of the stairs and gave me a smile and a wave. In my opinion she doesn't look all too different from her photos, at least the blog photos that she uploads herself. I could see the slight facial paralysis that she came down with a while back, and actually I found it kinda charming and not at all offputting. She's not model hot, but totally cute for me and I can't give any complaints at all about her looks. Her smile and warmth put me at ease pretty quickly as she helped bring my bag upstairs and led me by the hand. We chatted a bit in English, but once she figured out I could speak passable Japanese, pretty much the rest of the session was in JP.

Round 1
After reading all the Kaoru reviews, I noticed the beginning of each session was usually always the same pattern, and it was no different for me (not a bad thing!) After some quick pleasantries, she started helping me get undressed with some DFK and some cheeky grabs at my boy. She asked me to help unhook her bra, after which she put her tits in my face for some nice licking, and then she went in for BBBJ. I had been looking forward to experiencing that tongue piercing of hers (first time), and it definitely did not disappoint.

This transitioned into 69 after a little while, and I was in for a surprise: she recently lasered her pussy! I didn't see this mentioned in any other review, so I figured this couldn't have been too long ago. She did still have a very little bit of hair on there, but not much at all. It all looked very appealing and I immediately went to town on her. Her moaning really adds to the experience, and her legs and thighs twitched more and more as we went along. Even if her moans and twitching aren't 100% genuine, it does add to the fun of the experience IMO.

After some time, a condom magically appeared on my dick and she went in for CG. Let me tell you, her CG is top notch. She's very good at altering her speed from a sensual grind right up to an intense jackhammer and everywhere in between. She knows how to stop right at the top of your dick before coming back down, and with a pretty average dick myself, that motion made me feel like a king. Eventually I asked her to turn around for RCG, which was equally as good. While not exactly top tier booty, she still has a nice round butt for a Japanese and seeing that thing fly up and down on me was a sight to behold. Not wanting her to do 100% of the work, I start thrusting from below and it wasn't long before I busted. She pulled off the condom with a devilish smile and went in for one more DFK before asking me to get in the bathtub.

We relaxed in the tub for a bit and chatted. She had me prop my butt up on her knees while she did a bit more BBBJ. After that she started prepping the mat.

Mat Play
This is the part I was looking forward to the most. After my very mediocre mat play at Petit Royale some years earlier, I was finally gonna see what the Kaoru hype was all about.

It was fun watching her get everything set up. You can tell she has done this a lot and basically has it down to a science. After everything was ready, she called me over.

Guys, I'm not even really sure how to put it into words. Her mat play was straight up magical. Gliding up and down my body, feeling her hard nipples across my back, butt, and legs. And then there was her tongue. THAT was something special. She licked me everywhere. She puts some pressure on with her tongue too, so you can really feel it. Her tongue going across my upper back made me shiver in a way I've never felt before -- I was on cloud nine. It felt like my mind started going blank after a while and I laid there in a hot, slimy puddle, speechless as she did her work.

Eventually she had me flip over. She put some of the hot lotion in her mouth (!) and then let it drool all over my chest, which was super erotic. She did a similar routine as before, but paid more attention to my boy this time and put some more BBBJ into the mix. Later another condom appeared, and we did more CG. This time during the CG, she'd stop every now and then and just masturbate her clit while sitting on my dick, all with the sexiest face. That was super hot, and felt like a PSE moment. It's not exactly easy to get into a rhythm when you're trying to prevent yourself from sliding off the mat, but I manage to get some decent pounding in from below for a while. At this point I was getting a bit desensitized and couldn't bust another time, so eventually we moved on to the cleanup.

She was very attentive in cleaning me from head to toe and getting all the lotion off. Now this part might sound a little weird to some people, but I have to mention it. At one point as she's cleaning off my back, she spotted a pimple, and without me asking (or even knowing it was there), she went straight in to popping it. She showed me the results of her work. I was embarrassed for about half a second, but then the way she so nonchalantly did it like it was a routine thing quickly made me realize why she gets so many glowing reviews. It's not only just the sex or the mat play, her attentiveness and professionalism in this job are simply unbeatable.

Round 2
Now we're back on the bed. By this point we'd only done CG and RCG, so after more DFK and BBBJ, I asked for doggy. I had her kneel on the bed while I went in from a standing position at the side of the bed. Gripping her hips for dear life, I gave her one last deep pounding session, and she went into straight up JAV screaming mode. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but I found it hot. However after awhile my eventual exhaustion caught up with me. I'd hoped to get some mish in at this point as well, but time was running out and I was getting winded. She gave me a fast and furious HJ to finish things off.

Ending
She gave me another attentive shower down, making sure to get every nook and cranny. After getting dressed, we had a few more hugs and kisses before she wrote a cute message on her business card. She helped bring my stuff down the steps and we said our goodbyes. Staff let me into another waiting room (different from the first one) to chill for a couple minutes. Not sure quite what is the point of the second waiting room, but I guess its nice to reflect on what just happened upstairs. I asked the staff to call a taxi for me since it was raining, and away I went, a changed man.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I enjoyed myself even more than I thought it would. Kaoru is a gem, and she should be designated as a national treasure.

Are you thinking of booking Kaoru?
1705995856014.png

Last edited:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 2/9/2024

Based and Kaorupilled

I'm not sure if it was so much a service thing or if Kaoru just happens to be one of those people who really like popping pimples lmao. It's pretty common in the US for women to be into that and have a mindset of "if I see a pimple, I gotta pop it". Dunno how common it is in Japan though