Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Y-Shirt to Watashi - Ren https://www.y-shirt.jp/pc/profile.php?id=ren

Date of Encounter:
January 2022

Contact Method:
LINE Inquiry

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes - 26000 yen (+1000 yen honshimei)

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Conversational Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I've been eyeing this girl for a while now since I saw her gravure video on the shop's homepage. She looks young and cute, with a normal body type so I figured it was worth a shot. Contacted her by LINE (the ID is listed on her Cityheaven's introduction page) to book. She did mention that in case of foreigners, only repeaters are allowed to book via SNS, so lied through my fingers and sent back a message reassuring her we've met last year. I don't really think the shop actually cares that much, and it's not like anyone there would have remembered me even if I did see her 6 months ago.

Anyhow, got the date and time all set up, I called the shop again a few hours before the appointment to confirm and everything was good to go. I showed up, paid, waited about 15 minutes while Ren got ready. She went down to greet me, and looked exactly like the photos so no complain in the look department for me. A closer look, however, revealed that her waistline was a bit wider than I thought, and she definitely had some belly fat sticking out, but not to an unacceptable level.

In my experience, the girls at soap normally initiate some ice-breaker conversation on the way up to the room, but Ren was rather quiet from the start. She was smiling, but didn't ask me anything. This silence (and nervousness) continued into the room, where she asked to take my jacket, but undressed herself without my help. I noticed her boobs were sacking a bit already, which was not very ideal considering she's around late 20s or early 30s in age, at most. Then she helped me out of my remaining clothes and went to prepare the shower. I could sense that she was definitely not cold towards me, but rather anxious, if that's the right word. Whatever it was, her mood was starting to get contagious, so I tried to playfully play with her boobs a bit, but she told me to wait and let her do all the necessary washing first.

Welp, into the bath and we started with the standard BBBJ, but I was only getting half erected due to the bad vibe and hot steam, so I suggested we move to the bed after letting Ren do her thing for a few minutes. I initiated DATY to lighten the mood up, but only got a few half-hearted moans out of her. She gave me some more BBBJ and HJ to get me ready, which I eventually was, and she got on top for cowgirl. This also turned out to be a less-than-ideal position, since her frame is a bit bigger than mine, I was really feeling the weight on my lower abdomen. Still managed to pound her for a few minutes but eventually my thighs were getting tired so we switched to me being on top. She was really good at kissing though, knew how to work her tongue and had soft lips that I spent a lot of time smooching. I went at it for a while before finishing in mish.

She ordered a drink for me and water for herself, then lied down next to me. I finally managed to get her to open up a bit after I started talking about how I'm trying to visit all 47 prefectures of Japan. We talked about traveling for a bit then I went in for round 2. DFK and HJ to get the little guy ready, I said I wanted to do it doggystyle so she went on all four and got the nice bubble butt ready. Her boobs are nothing to write home about, but she got nice ass at least. I kept doing doggy and managed to finish again.

Quick shower to clean up, got dressed, and said our goodbye.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall, Ren's a cute young girl who are probably still inexperienced and a bit shy, but at that price point I think she's still worth a visit. A bit chubby and below average boobs, but awesome kisser and nice ass.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/13/2022

I visited Y-Shirt randomly and had the good fortune to have Ren as an option one day. I jumped at the chance to choose her because, like you, I'd been eyeing her for a while but could never get a reservation. When messaging on Line, I never even got a response. So when I finally got to meet her, I was really happy, and I told her so. Like with your experience, she does seem to have a somewhat cool demeanor. To me it seemed more professional and polite rather than anxious, but it probably had both mixed in. She did try to make light conversation with me. But during the actual session it seemed like the anxiousness disappeared. I felt a really strong GFE vibe and an eagerness to please. She did seem more open in the conversation afterwards, probably because the nerve wracking part of the meeting was over. Her body isn't perfect, but I didn't mind at all. Overall, I thought she was a fantastic experience.

I visited Y-Shirt randomly and had the good fortune to have Ren as an option one day. I jumped at the chance to choose her because, like you, I'd been eyeing her for a while but could never get a reservation. When messaging on Line, I never even got a response. So when I finally got to meet her, I was really happy, and I told her so. Like with your experience, she does seem to have a somewhat cool demeanor. To me it seemed more professional and polite rather than anxious, but it probably had both mixed in. She did try to make light conversation with me. But during the actual session it seemed like the anxiousness disappeared. I felt a really strong GFE vibe and an eagerness to please. She did seem more open in the conversation afterwards, probably because the nerve wracking part of the meeting was over. Her body isn't perfect, but I didn't mind at all. Overall, I thought she was a fantastic experience.

I think she initially set up some sort of auto-response for LINE that says "only booking inquiry messages will be accepted" or something like that, and only recently turned it off. It took me a few times trying to have the right "keyword" in my message for it to go through lol. Usually it becomes much easier and faster to get a reply once you've seen the girl the first time.

But I'm glad you had a good time one way or another