Guest viewing is limited

Yamato (kanagawa)

SugoiBoy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
MP: Momi; SP: Sayuri (a nom de guerre obviously)

Date of Encounter:
Sept. 2016; late afternoon

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
10,000 yen for just over an hour

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Native speakers of English and Chinese using broken Japanese to communicate with one another

Details of the Encounter:
Recently, I saw some old posts about Yamato in Kanagawa Prefecture. So, because I was nearby, I decided to check out the area myself.

Found a PRC-staffed MP on the second and third floors of a building located about a block or so from the Odakyu Exit of Yamato Station. Both the Odakyu Enoshima Line and the Sotetsu Main Line stop at that station.

The shop's sign is in Japanese, but it does have the two words "Aroma Relaxation" written in English. There is also photo of a young Asian lass in a cheongsam. Yet, I doubt that she works at Momi.

My SP had a uniform, but, sadly, it wasn't a cheongsam, which I happen to find sexy. Rather, it was a relatively modest outfit that looked like something worn by employees of a nail salon.

Anyway, the building is across the street from a small bakery called Arteria. Another nearby landmark would be the Yamato Dai-ichi Hotel.

Nice oil massage, but the HE was partly self-service, which is reminiscent of another punter's experience described in an earlier post although I'm not sure if it was the same establishment.

Momi is an option for hobbyists who find themselves near either NAF Atsugi or Camp Zama, but it wouldn't be worth it if you had to travel all the way from one of the central wards of Tokyo.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Cute and very polite gal, but one could get more action for about the same price elsewhere.

Last edited:
Thanks for your submission! Much appreciated! :)

Yamato is actually a pretty cool little area. I've only been there a few times but looked really interesting. Might have to try this place out while I wait for odakyu transfers. Thanks for the post. I'll keep an eye out for other options as well.