Yarisgui Circle Ikebukuro - Pino

Service Name:
Yarisugi Circle Ikebukuro

Provider Name:
Pino

Website/Contact Info:
https://ikebukuro-yaricir.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes 19,500 yen (14,500 basic charge, 2,000 shimei, 1,000 honshimei, 2,0000 girl premium)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
OK, so first off, let's preface by saying there are TWO Yarisugi Circle sites in Ikebukuro. This one is (Japanese speaking) foreigner friendly. The other is not. Don't mix them up.

Friendly: https://ikebukuro-yaricir.net/ (Green theme - green for go! - DECENT JAPANESE REQUIRED)

Unfriendly: https://yaricir-ikebukuro.net/ (Note the red theme? Think of it as a stop sign, and if you are not Japanese you are not welcome).

Pino is one of my regulars. She is a petite and somewhat heavily tattooed cutie, with a very gothic vibe. Most of her tattoos are horror movie related, which is in stark contrast to her relentlessly cheerful personality. She's been working on her fitness the last year, and it's really starting to show. She's 152 cm tall, with nice curves and solid c-cups, and bright eyes and an infectious big smile, but her outstanding attribute is her personality. She is effortlessly and cheerfully sexual.

On this occasion, after she arrived at the hotel, she did an impromptu striptease before we hit the showers, shimmying and gyrating to a tune she liked that came on on my playlist. Once she was starkers, we headed to the shower where she washed everything up and then sent me to wait in the bed while she finished, when she came in the room and straddled my face - we've long since established that I like to warm up by eating pussy, and she enthusiastically enjoys what I do with my tongue.

From there we moved around to a 69, where she showed once again that anything I can do, she can do better, and changed again to a straight BBBJ when I finally couldn't concentrate on her anymore, shortly followed by pop one.

During the recharge, we chatted about horror movies, she still hadn't seen Three From Hell which she immediately added to the top of her watchlist.

Once junior was standing tall again, Pino smiled her big smile, and started stroking until he was nice and hard, then settled in for some very very skillful sumata, then back sumata, then wrapped me up for a round of AF as per the options I'd selected - and she actually enjoys AF quite a lot. She bounced on my pole in cowgirl, leaning back so I had a great view of her pretty pink pussy winking at me as she rode, and the visual had me popping again in no time.

A little more chat about all things spooky as we showered, and off into the night we went.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Despite her image with all the ink, Pino is really quite lovely and bubbly. Well worth a try.

Thanks for your contribution to the community!

Approved: 1/12/2023

Thanks a lot for clarifying. Yarisugi is quite confusing with shops at every major station and sometimes multiple... every shop seems to have a different stance on foreigners. Good to know which one can potentially be used. Wanted to give them a shot a long time ago.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Thanks a lot for clarifying. Yarisugi is quite confusing with shops at every major station and sometimes multiple... every shop seems to have a different stance on foreigners. Good to know which one can potentially be used. Wanted to give them a shot a long time ago.

+1
I have the pink site bookmarked and none of the girls showed as "International"

Funny, I feel the same way about your comment.

on fire GIF

The green website shows d same girls from shinookubo branch. gaijin friendly or not varies depending on d girl.

The real yarisugi ikebukuro currently dont cater to gaijins(since last year sept) due to a chinese customer spreading aids(allegedly) in ikebukuro l.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot again...was unlucky in the past when I tried them probably because I picked the wrong shop.

Tried the green shop today and everything worked fine. Was able to book without problem....just much later than expected. They don't seem to update their CH schedules 😉

Reactions: Sudsy
They don't seem to update their CH schedules 😉
The guy who knew how to do it left the shop, don't even bother with Cityheaven, just call them.

Reactions: Alice and Danbo
The guy who knew how to do it left the shop, don't even bother with Cityheaven, just call them.

They use it a bit...but with their mess of shops it is no wonder that they can't keep it updated. Lots of girls working there and some are listed under 3+ shops at once......if something gets booked they have to change it everywhere.

...but if everything works well today I'll probably use them more often. Selection of girls and options is huge and the price only 2/3 of other shops 🧐

Lol, wtf man...never experienced such an excessive booking process. I have to say in general I HATE telephone calls....doing them in Japanese doesn't make it any better. Because of a few delays it took 6 phonecalls total until the girl was in my room 🤣

....but was worthwhile, finally found a girl who has her face full of metal 🤐

And who was that?
Met with Airi today. I usually like very slender girls....and she is kinda the complete opposite of that, but was really keen on booking her one day. Colorful hair, tattoos, piercings....that's up my alley. Judging from per pictures i didn't expect anything and she also has no tongue piercings, but don't ask me how many how many lip piercings. Didn't count 😅

.....wah, on my way home I also got a positive reply from one of the girls with split tongue working at a shop in Gotanda (I posted the other day). I am a lucky guy 😆

Last edited:
The last time (october last year?) i tried they didn't accept foreigner. Maybe i will give it one more chance

The last time (october last year?) i tried they didn't accept foreigner. Maybe i will give it one more chance

Are you sure you didn't mix them up?

Read the review carefully - you have to choose the correct business, and you MUST be able to speak Japanese.

Reactions: Alice and MikeH