Yarisugi Shimbashi - taking foreigners?

m03k4

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

A few months ago I called Yarisugi to ask if they would take foreigners after some rumors that they had stopped accepting foreign clients (they kept the “international” tag on the girls’ profiles though) and was given a polite but solid “No.”

After some lurking in the forum, I found out that one of the Ikebukuro resumed taking foreigners.

I was wondering if anybody had luck with other yarisugi branches, perhaps the Shimbashi one?

Also, I’m half Japanese so my speaking is near-native. Is there any chance I can book just as a regular Japanese customer?

Thanks in advance!

My man can probably already pass, but is caring about the most minute details as if he's a white guy that doesn't know know Japanese

My man can probably already pass, but is caring about the most minute details as if he's a white guy that doesn't know know Japanese
To be fair I’ve been rejected quite a few times for my looks - I may sound Japanese but that doesn’t mean I pass the looks test.

To be fair I’ve been rejected quite a few times for my looks - I may sound Japanese but that doesn’t mean I pass the looks test.
Just try ikebukuro shops: Sei no Kiwami, STELLA TOKYO, GINGIRA. There is even a Yarisugi there worth looking at.

Reactions: Alice
Just try ikebukuro shops: Sei no Kiwami, STELLA TOKYO, GINGIRA. There is even a Yarisugi there worth looking at.
I’ll even throw in Pururungang and Cutie Bomb Ikebukuro in there. Cheers!

After some lurking in the forum, I found out that one of the Ikebukuro resumed taking foreigners.

There are two shops in Ikebukuro using that same name. One of them stopped accepting foreigners "due to covid", but the other one has been fine all along.

I’ll even throw in Pururungang and Cutie Bomb Ikebukuro in there. Cheers!
Pururungang sounds interesting - thanks for the recommendation!

I tried opening Cutie Bomb’s website but the girls list and schedule were unavailable. Are they out of business?

Just try ikebukuro shops: Sei no Kiwami, STELLA TOKYO, GINGIRA. There is even a Yarisugi they’re worth looking at.
Honestly I was interested in Yarisugi because of the price. The ones you mentioned are great but go up to around 20k/60mins

There are two shops in Ikebukuro using that same name. One of them stopped accepting foreigners "due to covid", but the other one has been fine all along.
My memories are vague now but I feel like I phoned the green one, mainly because it still had the “international” tag. There is a chance that I called one of the other branches though.

Pururungang sounds interesting - thanks for the recommendation!

I tried opening Cutie Bomb’s website but the girls list and schedule were unavailable. Are they out of business?
I haven’t been there in a while so I’m not sure. IIRC, both of them are either in the same building or pretty close to each other so you can just walk-in and visit both.

In my experience that only worked when I walked in for a reservation (hoteheru, etc.)

When it’s over the phone they don’t really care…

While it's difficult to wave the passport on the phone how that would even be needed if you sound Japanese?

Then again some places do reject anyone who is not 100% Yamato blood AND born and raised in the land of the rising sun.

Last edited:
Then again some places do reject anyone who is not 100% Yamato blood AND born and raised in the land of the rising sun.
As far as my experience goes that is it. The shops that have a problem back down immediately after I mention hafu.

I know some would say just book as Yamamoto and say nothing over the phone. What do you think?

I haven’t been there in a while so I’m not sure. IIRC, both of them are either in the same building or pretty close to each other so you can just walk-in and visit both.
You’re absolutely right! They’re in the same building just different floors.

As far as my experience goes that is it. The shops that have a problem back down immediately after I mention hafu.

I know some would say just book as Yamamoto and say nothing over the phone. What do you think?

I think it is better to take your monies to somewhere were they are happy to have you as a customer.

I can pass as Japanese on the phone and have sometimes reserved with a Japanese name and never had trouble with the girls but I wouldn't do that with a shop that specifically rejects all foreigners.

OK, so first off, let's preface by saying there are TWO Yarisugi Circle sites in Ikebukuro. This one is (Japanese speaking) foreigner friendly. The other is not. Don't mix them up.

Friendly: https://ikebukuro-yaricir.net/ (Green theme - green for go! - DECENT JAPANESE REQUIRED)

Unfriendly: https://yaricir-ikebukuro.net/ (Note the red theme? Think of it as a stop sign, and if you are not Japanese you are not welcome).
ow man I got confused for 10 minutes lol

Posted this elsewhere, but there's two chains by the same name. Both used to be the same business, but the guys that owned it had a falling out, and they both refuse to give up the name. They both operate branches in the same locations in a lot of places.

The one that uses all hiragana in the logo and the "とある風俗店" tagline is foreigner friendly.
1703662174421.png

The one that uses katakana and the "Wow! こんなの!?" tagline is the one that's not foreigner friendly.

1703662198193.png

Both used to be the same business, but the guys that owned it had a falling out, and they both refuse to give up the name. They both operate branches in the same locations in a lot of places.
Now that’s some interesting history. The funny thing is they still advertise each other’s links on their websites:
IMG_4947.jpeg

Perhaps I’ll give the 天然素人 ones a try. it seems like the Wow ones no longer have the "international" option but the 天然素人 ones still do.

I wouldn't do that with a shop that specifically rejects all foreigners.

That’s a fair point. Personally I’ve never tried booking as a regular Japanese client, and this gets especially tricky when it comes to shops that don’t put “no foreigners allowed” on their website.

If you don’t mind me asking, are you fully native in Japanese?

If you don’t mind me asking, are you fully native in Japanese?

I can pass as Japanese on the phone. Unfortunately I fail the looks test being so white that freshly fallen snow feels ashamed being so colorful.

When I was actively using DHs I didn't always offer that fact over the phone and got occasionally given a girl that had "no foreigners" in her profile. It however never was a problem for them and some didn't even know their profile said that.

Still nowadays I would just nominate girls I know are fine with foreigners and I make a point of not using any shops that charge more from foreigners. Time to collectively man up and stop patronizing shops that do that.

I can pass as Japanese on the phone. Unfortunately I fail the looks test being so white that freshly fallen snow feels ashamed being so colorful.

When I was actively using DHs I didn't always offer that fact over the phone and got occasionally given a girl that had "no foreigners" in her profile. It however never was a problem for them and some didn't even know their profile said that.

Still nowadays I would just nominate girls I know are fine with foreigners and I make a point of not using any shops that charge more from foreigners. Time to collectively man up and stop patronizing shops that do that.

I’m in a similar situation and have been offered foreigner prices too. Lol.

It might be acceptable if you speak 0 Japanese but for people more fluent it’s just ridiculous.

In those DH cases, did you book with Japanese names?

Now that’s some interesting history. The funny thing is they still advertise each other’s links on their websites:
View attachment 23566

Perhaps I’ll give the 天然素人 ones a try. it seems like the Wow ones no longer have the "international" option but the 天然素人 ones still do.
The last one on this list, AFN-24, is interesting. Many girls on there are from the non-foreigner friendly one and do not have “International” on their profile page there but do on their AFN-24 profile.

The last one on this list, AFN-24, is interesting. Many girls on there are from the non-foreigner friendly one and do not have “International” on their profile page there but do on their AFN-24 profile.
pretty sure what google translates as international is actually "vaginal speculum" anyway

pretty sure what google translates as international is actually "vaginal speculum" anyway
Well, that would be quite the mistranslation if that is the case. ;-)

If you look at the profiles on both sites, though, you will see that “International” is inserted in front of the last entry on the AFN profile.