Contact Method:

Appointment Length & Costs:
1hr/15000 + 1500 room

Type/Location:
Shimbashi

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I just wanted to try something new and kept my budget for under 20K so decided on this.

Seems it was pretty bad decision. First of all girls pictures were really fake ( or it was made up too much ). She didn't look like the same as picture.
She must be around 40 with extra wait.

My second turn off was the room. I don't mind spending little bit on nice room but that was small box I would say. Provider said since no LH in Shinbashi area, asked me to go there.

After seeing the provider I was pretty disappointed. Had shower and cummed very quickly in 2 min of BBJ.

I don't even try for second time even left with 30 minutes or so. I just said bye and left the place.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
With same price there are much better options available in market. Don't waste your time there if you are looking for little quality stuff.

I have used them several times something like 2-3 years ago. Never had a really bad experience, the girl was always the one in the pictures though they were taken by a good cameraman who was able to bring the best out of the girl while hiding the worst. Before that I used them also when they were called sankyuu club or something (3900 yens for base price) and was never really disappointed, though it was also never something unbelievable good. As they say, or said, in their web pages, we have the girls that would be No 2 or No 3 in other shops with reasonable prices.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland