last week

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes / 23000 yen

Type/Location:
soapland yokohama

Language Notes:
they had a sheet in englisj with courses. i spoke japanese to recetionist she was very friendly.

Overall Rating:
3 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
went 430 pm and 90 minutes with kaori. she was not bad looking mid 30s but she had an awful mole on her stomach. soso service nice girl but i will not repeat with her. she washed me then did some half ass mat work then to the bed.
she said she has been working at soaps for 10 years 5 or 6 days a week. so figure 3 customers a day thats around 9000 men she has fucked. she likes big cock.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
ill try again at this place but will try different girl next time

Wish I had read this post before I went to Mermaid last night. I ended up with Kaori and it was exactly as you described. Half ass massage, nasty mole on her stomach and the bitch is in her 40's and not 31 like her profile states on the website. Her pussy was dryer than the sahara desert as well. Another thing that turned me off from her, was that she breathed like an asthmatic pig. I think she has a breathing or lung problem. Definitely not going to go back to this place any soon, unless I just have not gotten any pussy for a long time and I am horny as fuck and desperate!

Reactions: darkholer
Wish I had read this post before I went to Mermaid last night. I ended up with Kaori and it was exactly as you described. Half ass massage, nasty mole on her stomach and the bitch is in her 40's and not 31 like her profile states on the website. Her pussy was dryer than the sahara desert as well. Another thing that turned me off from her, was that she breathed like an asthmatic pig. I think she has a breathing or lung problem. Definitely not going to go back to this place any soon, unless I just have not gotten any pussy for a long time and I am horny as fuck and desperate!

Sorry you had this experience - if anything, try to at least google the shop name and see what reviews are easily accessible. Maybe will save you trouble in the future!

Reactions: bichan2