walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
Y16000 - 60 minutes

Type/Location:
Yokohama Mermaid

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Read some crap reviews but decided to try it out anyway. Stopped by around 5:30 PM and the dude at the counter asked me to sit at the bar area and wait. Ordered a beer. Within about 5 minutes the lady was ready. Went up stairs with here to small room with a bath and a bed. Lady said her name was "U". She said she had been working there for a long time and that she was over 45 years old. Body was good. Gave me a bath, a soapy, massage, some BBJ and CCG. All in all was pretty good for the cost. I might have to try it out again.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Easy to get to.

There are better shops in Yokohama, take a look at Heart and Heart for example.
Heart & Heart just gave me the X. Guy even went inside so he wouldn't have to talk to me.

Hmm.. I've seen a couple of reviews from there.
You can just never tell with Yokohama. The healths that take gaijin move around like whack-a-mole, too. But now there's a gaijin-friendly Manzoku type shop that just opened near the health shop strip where the girl working there will call shops for you and ask if they have any girls who will see foreigners. So that's helpful.

Heart & Heart is quite foreigner friendly, but its seems that they only have 2 girls I am aware of that are. I keep testing the waters, but always get the same cards shown to me.
This is during the day, I have never gone in the evening. http://www.a-heartandheart.com/top/profile?id=53 Maya, speaks English quite well. and not much photo shop going on
in the pictures of her.

Heart & Heart is quite foreigner friendly, but its seems that they only have 2 girls I am aware of that are. I keep testing the waters, but always get the same cards shown to me.
This is during the day, I have never gone in the evening. http://www.a-heartandheart.com/top/profile?id=53 Maya, speaks English quite well. and not much photo shop going on in the pictures of her.
Wow, she looks nice... a wee bit thin for me, but definitely a step up from Mermaid. I wonder why the H&H guy turned his back on me the other day. Maybe the day girls were gone and the night girls won't see foreigners or something. It was just a little before 7 pm.