tel in japanese

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min 21000 hotel seperate

Type/Location:
love hotel yokohama

Language Notes:
japanese no english

Details of the Encounter:
this service is a big tit more on the side of health service. fs is usually and probably never on the menu unlss the girl on website states she does af, and you need to pay 5000 yen extra.

i was ok with the no fs. i needed some big tit soft comfort food at midnight. needed some soft big titted woman. called the agency in japanese they checked and at that time 2 girls available. i was driving and just told them, send me one because couldnt check the net to see them.

elena came 30 minutes later. very cute smiley girl. we shared a smoke and talked a bit. asked what her favorite things she liked when having sex. she said giving blow and daty. went in the shower she serviced me good, washed me and had hot time in the bath. she is a great kisser and she has great big slightly brown areola, big nipple and nice tits. she was on top of me hanging them in my face. comfort food

went to the bed and i gave her the full body tongue teaser. started at the toes, tongue fucked her ass. turned her over chowed down on her tits then spent at least 30 minutes working her pussy into a frenzy. she was coming hard over and over. there was pussy juice everywhere.

i slid up to her lips me on top and my cock between her pussy lips for a while. she was coming just from my cock rubbing her. she did some great bbbj. and other things. no fs and she says she never does it. no problem though.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
i would use this service again. note with the big tits sometimes comes a little chubbyness. she is not slim she is pleasantly plump and feels good like a young girl should