Guest viewing is limited

Yokohama Area Yokohama Stylish (http://www.y-stylish.com)

SatoKM

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Murata Eren and Suihara Juuri . 3P course

Date of Encounter:
11/13/2016

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes. 30,000 yen + 5,000 yen Love Hotel

Type/Location:
Hotel Health (Hoteheru) Yokohama

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This is my 3rd review.

This time I decided to go to a Hotel Health (Hoteheru) in Yokohama area.
It was really an easy spot to locate and the guy at the reception was quite friendly.

I have never experienced a threesome so I decided to go for it! They showed me the photos of 6 girls (Hina, Setsuna, Maika, Juuri, Natsuki and Eren). This time they didn't asked me whether I was Japanese or not. So I decided to ask myself if foreigners are OK in this store and the answer is........ YES!!! As long as their language skills are enough to understand the rules.

On each girl profile have different remarks like "Gaikokujin OK" (if they service foreigner customers), "3P" (if they do threesome), etc.

I had no preference, as I am very aware that many of this stores, the photos are heavily "photoshoped". So, I told him (reception guy) to get me the 2 most popular girls available at that time.

After waiting for almost 20 minutes at a cigarette smell waiting room and full of adult magazines, a guy told me that the girls were waiting and guided me to a car where the 2 girls were sitting inside.

The driver drove for about 10 minutes until we get to a Love Hotel which seems to be a business partner of the Hoteheru as the receptionist recognize the girls as soon as they entered.

I paid 5,000 yens and went upstairs (second floor). "Juuri" called the agency saying in which room we were while I was sitting on a couch with "Eren" and realized that her "working name" it is supposed to be "Helen" (those names aren't for sure their real names). "Juuri" (I guess is Japanese for Julie) after the phone call, immediately started to prepare the bathtub and the shower.

Helen and Julie are both average looking Japanese girls. Helen is more open and talkative. She has her hair colored in gray-blue color and has a lot of tattoos all around her body and also a tongue piercing. Kind of a naughty girl image I guess. Small and perky nipples, all natural down there.

Julie in the other hand is cute and very sweet girl. She has large eye lashes and heavy make up. Very slim and short frame (for sure around 4'11" of height). Larger breast than Helen and shaved (only a small landing strip).

We entered the shower all together and washed each other. Rinsed and then entered into the bathtub. Of course, without forgetting the same procedure of cleaning your mouth with an iodine solution.

Then we went to the bed and Julie asked which places of my body I feel uncomfortable or I do not allow them to touch. After that, the girls started to lick my whole body and Helen started BBBJ on me while Julie was DFK. Then they switched positions. Helen was a better kisser but Julie is great on BJ.

I told Helen to sit on my face while Julie was busy with my boy down there. Helen really enjoyed while I was eating her because she tried to get up and I grabbed her legs in order to restrain her to "escape" from me, after a while I got my nose and mouth full of her pussy juice. Helen just dropped next to me and said that she hasn't came so hard in a long time (nice compliment but I don't buy it).

Julie just put her pussy on my face and smiled like saying: "do the same thing to me!!!!" She was kind of like crying (I do not know is that is the Japanese version of moaning), and very loud.

While Julie was sitting on my face, Helen grabbed a lubricant and put some in her pussy and on my penis. She went of top of me and started sumata. Her movements were so close that I was so scared she was going to put my penis inside of her. I tapped on her leg to stop her and said: "no without condom". She looked at me and said: "you want to put a condom for sumata?" "Don't worry, no penetration"

I continued eating Julie's pussy while Helen was doing sumata on top of me. I came so hard that my first load went to my chest and I felt dizzy.

Helen cleaned up my mess, while Julie went again to the bathroom to prepare the shower and bathtub again.

I went inside the bathroom where Julie was waiting for us. We cleaned up each other and went inside the bathtub again. I replied that the we can't fit in as we were 3 people inside the bathtub. Helen sat on my lap putting my penis between her pussy and her butt and said: "now we fit inside the bathtub, right?"

Although Julie is very friendly and knows what she is doing, but I had better connection with Helen.
Helen wants to improve her English language skills, so if anyone on TAG is willing to "sacrifice himself" in order to help this "poor baby" to learn English she gladly will receive your offer.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Service was nice, maybe I will repeat again but I need to test the other services that Yokohama area has to offer.