Guest viewing is limited

Y-Shirt (SL) Yoshiwara Darling Harbour - Toki (とき)

mustremember69

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Toki - Darling Harbour (Yoshiwara)

Date of Encounter:
Mid November 2018 - Sunday Early Morning

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
140 min - 59600 Yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Intermediate Japanese on my end, basic, passable English on hers if all else failed.

Details of the Encounter:
Second batch of experiences I get to write about for TAG, apologies a tad late, holidays were busy. TL;DR at the bottom if you wana skip the B.S.

Pre Encounter: I arrived in Tokyo the night before, woke up pretty early, got on the second train towards Yoshiwara, and was in the door at a few minutes after 6AM (the tencho was literally opening up the gate that blocks the front door as I got there). Toki's schedule says she was there at 6, and she was the number one on my list (thanks to reviews here on TAG, thanks @ah toh). The guy that worked there only had one card, Kaoru, and said she'd be ready at 6:30. I express disappointment and went, you know I'd actually like to see Toki, what time do you think she'll be in? (conversation all in Japanese). He said give me a second, left, came back, said 7:45. I said, sure I'll wait upwards of an hour and a half... (she's a TAG legend after all).

I chose the 120 minute for 51800, but the tencho politely upsold me to the 140 for 59600, and I just said sure why the hell not. He asked me if I'd seen Toki before (probably because I was crazy enough to wait for so long). I said no, just saw her on the site. He left, and thus started me hour and a half wait.

Other people came in around 7. By 7:30 there were 4 other guys in the waiting room, all Japanese and older. 7:46 rolls around and I get called up.

Physical Description:

Toki posts a lot of pictures on her blog. You can find her page here: https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/darling-hb/girlid-13968450/
There's a section on the right to see her blog if you're fairly new to this. Those pictures are definitely not altered in any way, so if you're looking for her face there she is. She looks a bit older, but from some of the conversation we had, she felt like she was still actually pretty young from her hobbies.

Her body is super slim as others have mentioned.

I noticed a bit later that she seemed to have these like really dark lines on her left wrist. I only noticed it at one point kinda early in the session and it wasn't too obvious throughout the rest. At the time I seriously thought they were self-harm marks. As I think back on it, there's a chance it was actually just abrasion marks left from her hair tie, but regardless it made me think about monerging a lot more than any reader probably cares to read about. Just a note to anybody reading this I guess. Potential existential crisis warning?

Encounter Details:
I won't be going into terrible detail as I have done with previous reviews. The magic has probably kinda worn off so my notes are a lot shorter than before. Some notable parts of the encounter that made it to my notepad:

I knew it was her birthday the following Saturday thanks to ah toh, so I brought her some international chocolates wrapped in a bow. I don't know if she actually ate them or just threw them away after, but hey she seemed happy enough that I brought something hah.

Holy cow, she is really able to sneak on that condom during nuru. Not once, but twice I freaked out because I thought I was inside her raw. The first time, I wasn't even inside her but apparently just brushing up against her, and the second she had already gotten the stupid thing on me.

First time I've ever had a provider let me take lead while on the nuru mat. She really watered down the gel to make it easier, but that was an interesting experience.

Unfortunately, I couldn't seem to get her wet at all on the bed. I know there's a multitude of factors that contribute to that happening naturally; I'm just reporting my experience. Luckily she had a disposable one shot of lube in her bag, unfortunately, that lasted the whole of like 30 seconds. Kinda wish I brought my own if that's even allowed. Pretty sure I didn't notice it as a problem during nuru because everything is covered in gel. I eventually got my second pop off, but was afraid if she was alright. She was egging me on to keep going though.

She makes those JAV-typical noises. Can be a turnoff to some, it's a turn on to me even though they're fake. I prefer it to silence.

She can carry a conversation in down time. Not as organically as the experience I had in a previous mongering run with Kasumi from Satin Doll, but definitely didn't feel as awkward as my experience with Hani at Dolce.

The 2 hours and 20 minutes I had did more or less feel like it flew by. Really went against my resolution for short and sweet I had last time. Maybe next time.

She gave me a card at the end, the first one ever, yay.

TL;DR/Recommendation: Yes, Toki is a TAG legend for a reason. Pick her if you're looking for someone professional and a tad bit more mature.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I tried my best to just mention the whole arm thing in passing instead of go in on how much it affected me because I'm sure that's not the point of these reviews. I do have to mention though somewhere that it did affect how much I went through with my mongering plans for that week I was in town. As I sit here though, I could see myself still going back to see Toki if I was in town again, just at a much shorter session and going in with the figurative equivalent of an arms length distance in mind because of how great she is professionally, and how much it's not my business.

Also, god damn I really need to get my Japanese skills up so I can call to make a reservation or something. This isn't the first time I've waited this long for a session, and it's actually kinda a waste of time in some ways.

haha, i read your review.
the last experience i really can tell she can't cope up with me, cause 2nd last she took some times to recover herself that when she see me again she ask me to go 'moderately',haha.
Also she seem to undergoing some stress, seem to tell me about the high living standard in tokyo, her home is just northern part, think is somewhere toyama or nigata side, if i not wrong.
And thank you for seeing her, i cannot keep support her financially, haha.
She need to let me go, so i can look for another one, haha who can satisfy me.

the tallest girl at DH not bad, her blow is hard, fast and deep.
i went for her on my last day before flying back, was a continuous 12 visits in 11 days and i almost can't get it up after 1 hour .
i was not at my best, so i can't tell how strong she was, but i think she was few of the girls i tried who don't cum easy to her.

Reactions: DireWolf98
guys so how old is toki? says 22 but she looked early 30s? confirmation?

solid 8/10 in looks and gfe?

she said she was/is 28 +/-1.
At that price range consider good lah, that shop is a mid end price range cannot expect too good.
there are many high end shop girls that don't even look better than her.
If you pay 75k than maybe your expectation can be higher.
If you are looking for a low range price, then 70min 30k you can try her.
she is friendly enough, and show intention to please you, good service attitude girls not easy to find.

Last MAY i told her i coming again in NOV, she said her birthday coming, say she is 27 then ops 28.
I didn't promise her this time.
I didn't go back for her in NOV, i went for Airi instead, you may also consider her.

Reactions: DireWolf98
guys so how old is toki? says 22 but she looked early 30s? confirmation?

solid 8/10 in looks and gfe?

what I can say is she is late 20's, cute, slender (if you like it), her practiced mat play skill is very good, and foreign GFE friendly as she work in the morning shift only. She told me foreign often come in the daytime, evening time is more for japanese salaryman.

thanks guy. im covinced too then. can i make a phone booking as a first timer? are they ok with that? or as a gaijin hav to rock up and hope for the best?

if you have a contactable number should not be a problem, they want it to confirm with you in case you play them out.
i don't have, that is why i always dropby (after finished at other shops) to talk to them.
Once, there was a new guy there asking for my number, i said no as i about to go, the other guy stop me and told him that i am a regular and no problem.

At the time I seriously thought they were self-harm marks. As I think back on it, there's a chance it was actually just abrasion marks left from her hair tie, but regardless it made me think about monerging a lot more than any reader probably cares to read about.
I used to self harm as a teen but i LOVE sex work. If has honestly pulled me out of depression and given me so much self confidence.
I had no self esteem before coming to Japan, did not believe i was beautiful. My clients are personally responsible for my confidence and i’m more grateful for this than for the financial rewards (although it wouldn’t work without those of course because its quite easy to hook up for free. If people want to pay to be with you, THAT’S a compliment). And i still get sad about non work related things sometimes. Doesn’t mean i hate this job. Women who are good at SW tend to be intense people. So emotions might get out of hand in their private lives sometimes, doesn’t mean it has to be work related.

Also its pretty hypocritical that a lot of guys are obviously struggling with alcohol issues but somehow cutting is a bad way to deal with mental health issues? (Not a comment meant for OP in particular.)

thanks guy. im covinced too then. can i make a phone booking as a first timer? are they ok with that? or as a gaijin hav to rock up and hope for the best?
how it goes? toki service is good, airi quality is better

airi is not really slender, but still hour glass shape
she has a larger frame, like a basketball/volleyball player
Airi overall pretty more of a girl nxt door type ràther those elegant ,model look type
airi look more like a elder sister, but not elderly like an aunty, 22-27 look, always have a feeling she will take good care of you

Reactions: sailingmc97
how it goes? toki service is good, airi quality is better

airi is not really slender, but still hour glass shape
she has a larger frame, like a basketball/volleyball player
Airi overall pretty more of a girl nxt door type ràther those elegant ,model look type
airi look more like a elder sister, but not elderly like an aunty, 22-27 look, always have a feeling she will take good care of you
not sure i hav time anymore. bz tryin to sort out everything before i fly nex week. so much stuff in the house that i need to get rid of.