Dolce - Mei

Date of Encounter:
7 Jan 2018

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min, 31K (26K + 5K foreigner charge)

Type/Location:
Soapland - Yoshiwara Dolce (http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com)

Language Notes:
Her English was about as good as my Japanese - bare basics.

Details of the Encounter:
My 4th day in a row walking through the area, and after deciding against the options presented to me in Darling Harbour the previous day (was after one of the top ranked girls, Ringo - who was listed as available on the website at the time but didn't serve foreigners), lowered my expectations and wandered into Dolce (after reading mostly positive reviews on this site). Asked if foreigners were accepted, and was presented with 2 options (of 8 listed as available at the time and a few more that would be available soon). Pretty sure there would have been more available if I had some fluency in Japanese.

Settled on Mei [http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=webkvw], who was described as a slender type, paid my 31K and was taken to a waiting room where I was given a number and asked to wait. Was the only one there at first, with another 4 guys showing up one by one in the next 15 minutes. My number was called soon after, with the guy asking me me to please use a condom (no objections there) before taking me to the bottom of the stairs, where i first saw Mei waiting half way up dressed in a school uniform.

I could hardly believe my eyes. After my first soapland experience a few days prior, I was almost in a state of disbelief due to how much she actually looked like her photos (with the exception of smaller eyes, which is pretty much a given). Age listed as 20, which was actually believable. Went upstairs with her and she helped me undress, folded my clothes neatly and proceeded to remove her uniform. My jaw must have hit the floor, absolutely beautiful, slender girl. Maybe 45kg ringing wet. Was not ready for the size of her bust, listed as E, and easily that and maybe more. I assume they're enhanced, but I didn't notice any scars and they still felt real.

Started with a wash, brushed the choppers and rinsed with mouthwash, then some bath play, where I gave her a massage while she fumbled around for a bit before turning around where she proceeded to I'd like to say - begin a BBBJ, i.e. tongued a bit, mouthed the tip then decided enough of that and directed me to dry off and went to the bed.

Note: I didn't request bath play nor was it offered, though wasn't keen for it as I thought it wouldn't be enjoyable given the difference in our body sizes.

As it was still before midday and she started her shift at 10 (checked the website while in the waiting room), I was pretty sure I was her first customer of the day, proceeded to kiss her all over then went down for some DATY, then she wrapped me and we proceeded to 69 for a while. I think she enjoyed it, not quite quivering but came close (or she's a good actor) before changing the wrapping and rode me CG till I popped for the first time.

She cleaned me up, had a quick rinse herself then came back to bed where we kissed for a bit (little bit of DFK) then she massaged me for a while till I was ready to go again, where we then went at it missionary, doggie, CG then RCG, changing positions a few times as it felt like she really wasn't comfortable in the first 2 (would say I'm only average sized at best), but we both enjoyed RCG and I popped around the time the 10 minute warning went off.

Washed up as we couldn't have much of a conversation. I thanked her, she thanked me and gave me a card with her name on it, which I'm hoping means she'd have me as a customer again, as I'm keen to visit her if she's still working there and available next time i'm in Tokyo.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Not recommended if you need someone experienced (though I gather that's the theme of the entire shop) or are after anything unwrapped. Pretty much no GFE and not much of a kisser.
I was thoroughly impressed after my somewhat disappointing first soapland experience at Kinpeibai.

Nice review. I would wager her breasts perk come from being 20, rather than any form of enhancement!

Tempting....
rasta-lion-emoji-jpg.6384

She definitely looks like she's more than 20. At least 28 or maybe even 32-35+

Nice review. I would wager her breasts perk come from being 20, rather than any form of enhancement!
Sadly, not all young girls are blessed with naturally perky breasts.

She definitely looks like she's more than 20. At least 28 or maybe even 32-35+
Over 30 at Dolce? No way.
Some people just look older in photos.