AussieBloke

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kinpeibai - Mirei

Date of Encounter:
5/1/2018

Contact Method:
Appointment made in store 24h prior to encounter, called 1h before arrival to confirm.

Appointment Length & Costs:
110 minutes, 43K (31K, 2K nomination,10K foreigner charge)

Type/Location:
Soapland - Yoshiwara Kinpeibai

Language Notes:
Not fluent by any means, but definitely understandable English. Guys at reception knew enough to make and confirm the booking.

Details of the Encounter:
Had booked an appointment in store after visiting in person the day before (Minowa being on the way to Tokyo for me), nominated Mirei after seeing her photos and ranking (#5 for Dec 2017). Could make out her face from the photos, so pretty certain she wasn't a bait and switch, but the photos must have been taken 5-10 years ago or given to a Photoshop magician. Larger (bit flabby) and definitely not as perky as I was hoping for, but she was probably still a few years younger than me so I shouldn't really complain.

http://www.kinpei.net/profile.php?no=12

Started with a wash, then into the bath where she gave a damn good BBBJ till I popped for the first time, then soon into some mat play. Service, once again was good, slipping and sliding everywhere (even a bit of rim tonguing), which eventually turned into FS, CG on the air matress, eventually popping again, though I find the high pitched squeals a bit of a turn off.

Washed again, had a chat and some cold tea, then onto the bed where, after spending some time getting me ready again, rode me for a while CG until we switched to missionary and I eventually popped for the third time. Probably 10-15 mins left in the session at this stage, spent washing and chatting.

Should mention there was no DFK (or kissing of any kind), which didn't bother me given she'd captured a full load, spent a bit of time with her tongue at the back door and didn't ask me to brush my teeth at the beginning of the experience. No real GFE either.

Nice girl, good service if you're after someone who knows what they're doing and want someone good at mat play. Photos made me feel somewhat deceived, had read about "Yoshiwara age" (said she was 28 after asking how old I was, which might not be too far off - I'd have guessed late 20s/early 30s) and it's in full effect here. Not posting any blog photos should have been the giveaway, but thought the high ranking would have saved me there.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Very professional service, could chat in English pretty well, but couldn't get past just how much older and bigger she was than her photos.

Reactions: bichan2 and zyth
Even after looking at the first photo from the link that you provided, You can tell that it was Photoshopped.

Reactions: Negi77
Even after looking at the first photo from the link that you provided, You can tell that it was Photoshopped.
From research on this site and a few others, I was aware that a lot of photos would be altered, was caught off guard by the extent. After this experience I lowered my expectations to a realistic level and had a much more enjoyable time.

Reactions: bichan2 and ur19877
Better luck next time mate.
Even at the high end places they still do the big-eye,airbrushing stuff, but usually you'll get something more similar to the pic.

I'd be so much happier in life if lowering my expectations was that easy...

Reactions: bichan2 and MikeH