Appointment Length & Costs:
50 mins - 14500 morning course + 2000 premium charge for girl = 16500

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Background:
I am Asian and fluent enough in Japanese with decent intonation (got my JLPT 1 almost a decade ago) that the staff do not suspect my gaijinness most of the time. Sometimes I still slip up somewhere and they turn me away though. Some of these providers may not take foreign clients but you never know - posting the information anyway for the community's benefit.

The review:
I was looking for a morning session in my jetlagged stupor and the shops operated by this company (Honey Collection, Honey Company, Maid Master) opened from 7am which worked great for me. Honey Company is an OL themed soap which I was looking to try.

All the shops here have an online reservation system, which I don't use because 1) it's only used for up to the day before, and I was looking the day of, and 2) they require a callback which you don't know when it comes, but it also lets you know which girls still have availability. If the girl is already booked for that slot it will show an "X", but if she hasn't been booked yet it will show a "TEL" sign.

I used the site to figure out who would still be available and built a shortlist. Honey Company doesn't actually have a huge roster but they're not a very busy shop either.

When I arrived at the shop at 6:40am (what can I say, jetlag), I was the first one there and got to pick from all the cards. (Contrast this with Honey Collection which had like a 8 person wait in front of me when I arrived there around the same time of the morning previously).

I narrowed it down to Mami or Momo. Mami had a lot of good reviews on 2ch for being very pretty and had a +3000 charge, but was also known for being on the chubby side. I was in the mood for a girl with a great build so I picked Momo instead.

I was guided to the waiting room where I poured myself a drink and waited to be called, right at around 7am. Momo was waiting for me by the staircase.

Momo looked pretty close to the pictures, and even there you can tell she was not model-level pretty, kind of just pretty in a plain way when she puts on makeup. We went up the steps to the room and did the usual brush/gargle/shower routine. I was left to undress myself and she hung up my shirt for me on a hanger.

When she undressed I got to see her body and it was what I came for. Tall by Japanese standards, slim waistline, but ample bust and buttocks.

Onto the main course. Her kissing was average, BJ was decent, and we tried CG, mish, and K9, which is how I finished. I enjoyed taking her behind the most because I got a great view of her body from behind including that great waistline. Mmmm.

We ended off with some chitchat where I asked her some questions (do you get to pick the suits? Are there many options?), then the time came up and I went off to go on with the rest of my day.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall, Momo was not bad, but her looks were kind of plain and service was very businesslike - no GFE here. Part of me wishes I went with Mami instead but part of me had already decided I wanted to go with a girl with a great figure. :)

I've seen reviews for Maid Master on this forum recently also so it looks like all three shops operated by this group should take foreigners at least some of the time so I think this shop is worth a visit.