Tout

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min 55000 yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I'm so mad at myself for trying this shop. I should have just walked on.
Had I not been given a major discount in price I'd be furious.
They showed me a lot of pictures, asked me what I like, I said I like D cup or larger with good mat skills, all the girls showed to me had E cup according to the profiles. They recommended a girl named Shou and I chose her. About 3-5 minutes later they came back and for some reason I had to choose another girl, didn't understand why. I chose Otoha.

What was presented to me was a small B cup super skeleton skinny gyaru type girl which pretty much is everything I don't want in a provider, her face was ok though.
I can't really say anything bad about Otoha herself, her service was good, but since she isn't my type at all I was having a hard time.

The staff were all really polite, the bathtub in the room was the shallowest I've seen so far. Because the profiles were so wildly off I'm putting this shop on my shitlist and I am giving a large not recommended score.

Looks (Body 2/Face 7.5)
Conversation 8
Sex 7
Service 8
Value for money 4
Overall 6

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Overpriced even with huge discount. Don't give this shop your money.

Damn that sucks. I had a good time when I was there. Who was the tout who took care of you?

Had a good time myself at make up back in December...some get unlucky.

Aile Dore is full of shit. Great staff though. lol
Haha then fuck all of them imo. I might be overreacting but if you can't even trust the cup size then I see no point.
All of the shops in their group do seem to be well liked by Japanese reviewers though.

Haha then fuck all of them imo. I might be overreacting but if you can't even trust the cup size then I see no point.
All of the shops in their group do seem to be well liked by Japanese reviewers though.

Agreed. Despite my good time at Make up, going to Aile Dore put a black mark on them for me.

Agreed. Despite my good time at Make up, going to Aile Dore put a black mark on them for me.
I had a good time at Aile Dore actually.
Walked in with my friends so the price was down from 80k to 60k, 100 mins.
It was the new girl named Miwa Chan, quite cute, nice asses and boobs. Very much like what the staff described.
Though the service was so so because she is a shinjin.
I am thinking going back actually.

I had a good time at Aile Dore actually.
Walked in with my friends so the price was down from 80k to 60k, 100 mins.
It was the new girl named Miwa Chan, quite cute, nice asses and boobs. Very much like what the staff described.
Though the service was so so because she is a shinjin.
I am thinking going back actually.

I wish I had a good time there...they gave me a girl that looked nothing like the picture.