You cry you lose...

RightOn6975

A Dark Knight
Reaction score
A change from the norm, especially here. Rules are simple, how tough, cold, diabolical are you? You shed a tear you lose.

My go to with this challenge.

FYI, just bored and wanting to create some content. Having cabin fever here.

EDIT:
I can not watch this video as I have to almost immediately call my mother in tears telling her how much I love her.

You call that a tearjerker?

(Warning - some not pretty sights in this one...)

Reactions: Simonka
You found my dog (sorry......dark humor)

Reactions: Sudsy
A change from the norm, especially here. Rules are simple, how tough, cold, diabolical are you? You shed a tear you lose.

My go to with this challenge.

FYI, just bored and wanting to create some content. Having cabin fever here.

EDIT:
I can not watch this video as I have to almost immediately call my mother in tears telling her how much I love her.

I found it funny , but I’m a psycho

Reactions: Sudsy and just4fun
I dont cry easily because "reasons". OTOH something like the tribute to Jim Henson will get me weeping.

I have 0 empathy so that's the story of my life. Even on movies, I don't cry because I know it's just acting. That's also why I'm still single, lol

Reactions: LeonGRAY
I buried my parents years ago.

I have tried to resuscitate and held the dying before. I dunno. Maybe I'm cold or maybe I'm merely accustomed to death. Nobody gets out alive.

Reactions: just4fun and Sudsy
Animal Crossing was a great game for the Nintendo 64 and GameCube but that video was not a tearjerker at all. Not even close. The presents that the mom send to her kids were automatically send by the game itself so it's not like she dedicated all her time doing that.

I think this is more of a tearjerker. The little girl crying. It's probably the music that makes me emotional but this video makes me think of the true purpose of life and that is family. I want to have kids especially a daughter after watching this video.

Last edited: