Guest viewing is limited

You Japanese wife can take your child and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Count

TAG Member
Reaction score
Do you know anyone who has lost their child this way? Its common for it to happen to Japanese men and there is nothing they can do about it. Foreign men are beginning to figure it out.
Many people cant understand how it can happen.
For example you newly pregnant wife becomes angry at you and to punish you gets an abortion. What can you do about it? Absolutely NOTHING !! Many people may deride you for being weak, unmanly or ignorant of Japanese society if you cant control your wife. Is it true??
Once married to a Japanese female you give up a lot of control of your life. Many men might kid themselves about being the boss in the relationship. Men whose wives are physically afraid of them or whose wives are actually in love with them might have some control, but the rest aren't in control at all. Some men accept this and the woman doesn't assert her power with a heavy hand. Those who resist or are the victims of bullying wives are in a very bad situation.
Many foreigners who are fluent in Japanese and have lived here a long time are ignorant of this and how society actually works. they are very arrogant and fools. They think work is the place where all the action happens. But they are WRONG. Its the mothers who run Japan. To be childless is the greatest fear of the Japanese woman. Those without children are doomed to a life on the fringe of society.Those who fail at home often fail at work and may become homeless or rejected by society.
many women who cant find a mate on their own visit companies that arrange marriages. Some of those that can't stand up to the scrutiny of these companies might seek out foreign men.
They want a baby so they have a place in society. Once they have that they don't need their husband.
Laugh and sneer at your own peril. Your wife is the BOSS. Her job is being a mother and her co-workers are the other mothers. Its HER world just as the office belongs to the men. The two don't mix. The man is at great disadvantage because offices close while the home doesn't.
What is YOUR experience with this?

Reactions: DrCoffee
I'm trying to understand how the wife is the Boss ? Relationships require 2 people, the wife is no more boss than you, unless you give the wife the power to be the boss. If she leaves you and takes your child with her, then she is using the child as a manipulation tactic and that's been done over and over. The Japanese courts will usually side with the mother, because children belong with the mother in the eyes of Japanese court system say in a divorce situation (so I have been told) If the woman get's pregnant and then an abortion, yes, the man has no say in the matter. This is Japan... I do not have any 1st hand experience, but I've listened to several foreign guys complain about it over beers....

I'm trying to understand how the wife is the Boss ? Relationships require 2 people, the wife is no more boss than you, unless you give the wife the power to be the boss. If she leaves you and takes your child with her, then she is using the child as a manipulation tactic and that's been done over and over. The Japanese courts will usually side with the mother, because children belong with the mother in the eyes of Japanese court system say in a divorce situation (so I have been told) If the woman get's pregnant and then an abortion, yes, the man has no say in the matter. This is Japan... I do not have any 1st hand experience, but I've listened to several foreign guys complain about it over beers....

I understand it can be upsetting but in the end, it’s the woman’s choice if she wants an abortion or not. That doesn’t only apply to japan. Are you the one going through pregnancy and birth? Can you handle 9 months with hormonal changes, pain etc? If a woman decides she can’t handle it and isn’t ready yet, it’s her body and her choice no matter what.

I understand it can be upsetting but in the end, it’s the woman’s choice if she wants an abortion or not. That doesn’t only apply to japan. Are you the one going through pregnancy and birth? Can you handle 9 months with hormonal changes, pain etc? If a woman decides she can’t handle it and isn’t ready yet, it’s her body and her choice no matter what.
Hello Anna... I believe you think you are correct in your statements, but what if you were living in a Muslim country ? Do you think the woman gets to decide without her husband consent ? I'm not here to argue about any morality aspect of this or the right or wrong of any laws that may currently be in place... My point is that legally it is not always the woman's choice even if it is her body.,, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternal_rights_and_abortion I don't put 100% faith in Wikipedia as well.... Rather thought provoking......

Your wife can remove you from the parent list at your child's school. You won't be able to enter the grounds. She can lock you out of your own house and take it. There is nothing you can do.
Why do you think there are so many displaced men in Japan? They have no place to go. They've been pushed out of their homes or broken by the wife turning the children against them and taking everything.
You focus on abortion and ignore Japanese society. You don't try to understand things and force you opinion on everyone.
The woman can kill the child and the man can do nothing. She can take the children and he can do nothing. He has no power over the woman. Yet he struts around during the day and slinks into snack bars and hostess clubs at night. Does he go there because he is the Japanese Giant or because he is lonely and they will listen to him and laugh at his jokes?
Do men stay at work for so many hours because they have so much work to do or because they have nothing to do at home?

Your wife can remove you from the parent list at your child's school. You won't be able to enter the grounds. She can lock you out of your own house and take it. There is nothing you can do.
Why do you think there are so many displaced men in Japan? They have no place to go. They've been pushed out of their homes or broken by the wife turning the children against them and taking everything.
You focus on abortion and ignore Japanese society. You don't try to understand things and force you opinion on everyone.
The woman can kill the child and the man can do nothing. She can take the children and he can do nothing. He has no power over the woman. Yet he struts around during the day and slinks into snack bars and hostess clubs at night. Does he go there because he is the Japanese Giant or because he is lonely and they will listen to him and laugh at his jokes?
Do men stay at work for so many hours because they have so much work to do or because they have nothing to do at home?
Hmmm.. i can understand (and actually experienced) some of your points but not all. If it has to be about “control” and “power” (and if it is, the marriage is already doomed in my opinion) , the one who pays the rent or mortgage, school etc... is not powerless. Many japanese women get dumped by their husbands too and become single mothers and frankly thats not fun at all for them. Many live below the poverty line. Even if they get a divorce granted by a court, they usually dont get that much money .
As for women wanting kids absolutely , it doesnt fit much with the natality stats. On average there is probably more social pressure to get married though (if they want kids), compared to the west.

Some women are PROUD of being able to kill an innocent defenseless baby. Would you crush the head of a puppy or kitten under your heel? Would you feel proud of doing it?
Test your Japanese girlfriend for her attitude about money, her level of selfishness, her temper. If she is greedy, controlling, selfish or bullying GET RID of her. She just might steal your child from you.
Stop and think about it. Your girlfriend thinks it is OK to kill a baby. Why would you marry her? Would you sit at a bar with a man who felt that way?
If you Japanese girlfriend is selfish and childish DONT MARRY her. It will only get worse and you might not be able to divorce her. And you might have your child stolen from you.
Its a good topic to bring up with your Japanese co-workers when drinking. You might be able to learn from their mistakes or spot a problem that they can see, but you can't.
Some Japanese girls CAN'T get a Japanese boyfriend or husband and they seek out foreigners.
Ask some of your co-workers how to GET RID of a Japanese girlfriend. You might learn a lot !!
Japan is fun when you are young, but look at the lives of middle aged men? Does it look fun for them?
Do you want to end up like that?

Hmmm.. i can understand (and actually experienced) some of your points but not all. If it has to be about “control” and “power” (and if it is, the marriage is already doomed in my opinion) , the one who pays the rent or mortgage, school etc... is not powerless. Many japanese women get dumped by their husbands too and become single mothers and frankly thats not fun at all for them. Many live below the poverty line. Even if they get a divorce granted by a court, they usually dont get that much money .
As for women wanting kids absolutely , it doesnt fit much with the natality stats. On average there is probably more social pressure to get married though (if they want kids), compared to the west.
What happens to them if they don't get married?
What happens to the men they marry in their quest to "fit in?" They don't marry out of love. They do it to have a child, so they can be the same as their friends.

Some women are PROUD of being able to kill an innocent defenseless baby.
Way out of line.
Turn down the misogyny man you got serious issues.

First and foremost, prove to me a fertilized zygote is "a baby". Now use facts and science to prove abortion is murder and women are murderers.

Your emotional diatribe against abortion as morally abhorrent speaks more to ignorance than anything.

For example you newly pregnant wife becomes angry at you and to punish you gets an abortion. What can you do about it?
nothing but thank her for setting you free by removing a link you wouldn't want with such a person (the baby).

Men whose wives are physically afraid of them or whose wives are actually in love with them might have some control, but the rest aren't in control at all.
why marry someone who's not actually in love with you ? it doesn't make sense to me.
also why is control such a key word in your message ? marriage should be about two adults helping each other, if it's about one bossing another or one winning against the other then there should not be a marriage at all between those two.

Laugh and sneer at your own peril. Your wife is the BOSS. Her job is being a mother and her co-workers are the other mothers. Its HER world just as the office belongs to the men. The two don't mix. The man is at great disadvantage because offices close while the home doesn't.
What is YOUR experience with this?
you only have a boss when you accept the orders you take.

Some women are PROUD of being able to kill an innocent defenseless baby. Would you crush the head of a puppy or kitten under your heel? Would you feel proud of doing it?
Test your Japanese girlfriend for her attitude about money, her level of selfishness, her temper. If she is greedy, controlling, selfish or bullying GET RID of her. She just might steal your child from you.
Stop and think about it. Your girlfriend thinks it is OK to kill a baby. Why would you marry her? Would you sit at a bar with a man who felt that way?
If you Japanese girlfriend is selfish and childish DONT MARRY her. It will only get worse and you might not be able to divorce her. And you might have your child stolen from you.
Its a good topic to bring up with your Japanese co-workers when drinking. You might be able to learn from their mistakes or spot a problem that they can see, but you can't.
Some Japanese girls CAN'T get a Japanese boyfriend or husband and they seek out foreigners.
Ask some of your co-workers how to GET RID of a Japanese girlfriend. You might learn a lot !!
Japan is fun when you are young, but look at the lives of middle aged men? Does it look fun for them?

What exactly is your problem ? Your GF wanted an abortion and you didnt? If its that , well sorry to say but as long as she can legally get an abortion it’s really:
1. Not “killing a baby”
2. Her choice
Now after the child is actually born, and you are legally recognized as the father and support the family, then it’s a different story.

Hello Anna... I believe you think you are correct in your statements, but what if you were living in a Muslim country ? Do you think the woman gets to decide without her husband consent ? I'm not here to argue about any morality aspect of this or the right or wrong of any laws that may currently be in place... My point is that legally it is not always the woman's choice even if it is her body.,, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternal_rights_and_abortion I don't put 100% faith in Wikipedia as well.... Rather thought provoking......
I don't see the point in taking an example from a country ruled by obsolete rules of a religion that's not even Japan's (this is not KabulAdultGuide forum) but abortion is not legal in Muslim countries anyway so it's not a relevant point.

And I agree with Anna, you can't force a woman to be a mother and you can't either deny her that right once she's pregnant, it's one of the things in life a man has to adapt to.

no one think it's ok to kill a child or a baby, you're deforming what abortion actually is.

Such is life. Choose your spouse/gf carefully...
(I havent actually bothered reading the whole thread)

Reactions: MikeH
I don't see the point in taking an example from a country ruled by obsolete rules of a religion that's not even Japan's (this is not KabulAdultGuide forum) but abortion is not legal in Muslim countries anyway so it's not a relevant point.

And I agree with Anna, you can't force a woman to be a mother and you can't either deny her that right once she's pregnant, it's one of the things in life a man has to adapt to.
It was stated because Anna stated "no matter what" I was merely making a point in some places in this world it is not the case. But that was obviously missed by you.. and nowhere was it indicated this was KabulAdultGuide... nor indicated that men did not have to adapt to or deny the right... We all have opinions and are free to express them regardless or would you deny that as well ?

It was stated because Anna stated "no matter what" I was merely making a point in some places in this world it is not the case. But that was obviously missed by you.. and nowhere was it indicated this was KabulAdultGuide... nor indicated that men did not have to adapt to or deny the right... We all have opinions and are free to express them regardless or would you deny that as well ?
she was not talking about laws - which indeed differs in countries and time - but about what seems fair to her.
as far as it concerns the law you didn't have to go as far as Muslim countries, in Japan itself the consent of the husband is needed as well as valid reasons :
http://japanhealthinfo.com/abortiontermination-of-pregnancy/

Change kill to take. Is it a woman's right to take a child from her husband and deny him any visitation?

she was not talking about laws - which indeed differs in countries and time - but about what seems fair to her.
as far as it concerns the law you didn't have to go as far as Muslim countries, in Japan itself the consent of the husband is needed as well as valid reasons :
http://japanhealthinfo.com/abortiontermination-of-pregnancy/
If you change kill to take what is fair to the husband? Are there any laws that protect him from being denied any chance to see his child? No, there aren't and even court orders are unenforceable.

What exactly is your problem ? Your GF wanted an abortion and you didnt? If its that , well sorry to say but as long as she can legally get an abortion it’s really:
1. Not “killing a baby”
2. Her choice
Now after the child is actually born, and you are legally recognized as the father and support the family, then it’s a different story.
Change abortion to abduction. What is your problem? Are you into kidnapping and stealing children? Do you think it is your RIGHT to take a child from your wife?

Change abortion to abduction. What is your problem? Are you into kidnapping and stealing children? Do you think it is your RIGHT to take a child from your wife?
Thats absolutely not the same thing. No one should have a right to take a child from the other parent unless this other parent is abusive.

no one think it's ok to kill a child or a baby, you're deforming what abortion actually is.
Such is life. Choose your spouse/gf carefully...
(I havent actually bothered reading the whole thread)
1. Not “killing a baby”
2. Her choice
It is NOT a different story. Your wife CAN take the child away from you and deny you any chance to see it. You will be ordered to pay child support and can be FORCED to pay, but your wife doesn't have to let you meet your child.

Status
Not open for further replies.