Walk in http://shinkado.kadoebi.co.jp/sp/zaiseki/16234/

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour 23,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I was expecting to be doing something else around Shinjuku on that day. Things changed and I had sometime to spare so I decided to visit Kadoebi since I haven't been back there for a while.

Walked without any appointments as usual, I took a look at the pictures and wasn't that impressed. I was just about to walk out when another tencho (the one that looks like an ex boxer) came to greet me and said お久しぶりです。(It has been a long time since we met) Not sure if he said that to everyone. He suggested me to try Kaguya who is new to this shop. She has a slightly short and curly hair, which is not really my type, but her body looks great. I am glad I gave her a try.

Jump to the room.

Kaguya looks like she is around 20 or even younger. She has a great body. Her boops are really firm. It felt like she is really new to this industry and not having much experience with sex, or she is a really good actor (and I am a total fool) Her skill is non existence so I have to lead the whole session, which I really like.

The only problem is she has this funky (smell) down there which was a major turn off. I managed to ignore it somehow and happily finish the session just in time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I told to the shop that she needs to work on her hygiene. Will definitely repeat if she can sorted that out

Last edited:
I’m guessing you’re Japanese or Asian who can pass off as one? Never tried myself but always assumed Kadoebi Group was off limits to foreigners.

Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH
always assumed Kadoebi Group

Otsuka is good with foreigners for sure. We had a guy a while back who posted about getting served in Shinjuku, again, not clear if he was visibly foreign.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Otsuka is good with foreigners for sure. We had a guy a while back who posted about getting served in Shinjuku, again, not clear if he was visibly foreign.

Shibuya at least is not willing to deal with foreigners at all.

I'm Asian , and speak Japanese without much accent, so that helps. Although I do get rejected in other different places from times to times.

Looks like they do welcome forenginer with 10,000 yen extra charge.
http://extra.kadoebi.co.jp/Kabukicho/

Last edited:
Shibuya at least is not willing to deal with foreigners at all.

A lot of places in Shibuya aren't, especially since the tourist influx. :(