Guest viewing is limited

Young couple visiting tokyo

Alx007

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, nice to meet you all.
We are chinese-indonesian couple and will be going to tokyo and osaka from 22 dec to 6 januari and planning to try their swinger club. Brief informationg about us that she is 26y.o. 163cm/52kg and he is 27y.o. 174cm/72kg. We are open minded, respectful and playful couple that want to experience tokyo and surrounding.
Maybe any tourist or local want to meet or be our companion ?open to all races and age

Thanks

Attachments

• ACEE12E8-CDEA-4B2E-8C04-155C60C9640C.jpeg
    ACEE12E8-CDEA-4B2E-8C04-155C60C9640C.jpeg
    578.3 KB · Views: 284
Hi guys, nice to meet you all.
We are chinese-indonesian couple and will be going to tokyo and osaka from 22 dec to 6 januari and planning to try their swinger club. Brief informationg about us that she is 26y.o. 163cm/52kg and he is 27y.o. 174cm/72kg. We are open minded, respectful and playful couple that want to experience tokyo and surrounding.
Maybe any tourist or local want to meet or be our companion ?open to all races and age

Thanks

I am free lol

Hi Alx007!
Where Available Maybe December 29 to January 2 in Tokyo Shinjuku...just try to hit me back when you both arrived ...have a nice day!

Last edited:
Welcome Alx007!
I hope you will have a great time in Tokyo.

I would recommend visiting Bliss Out. It's a relaxed club with very friendly people, also it has a fair amount of action and opportunities to play.

Hi guys, I'm a new guest in this fantastic website... I'm gonna be in Tokyo shortly and I'd like any suggestion about any good bar there to hang out...very appreciated !! :)

Hi guys, I'm a new guest in this fantastic website... I'm gonna be in Tokyo shortly and I'd like any suggestion about any good bar there to hang out...very appreciated !! :)

Well, you didn't give us much to work with but I am going to guess you are a young male so at least there is this one bar in Okachimachi where many people let it hang out.

https://bit.ly/2kNumYn

A happening bar, a pick up bar or mainly a bar to party and get loud drunk?

A happening bar, a pick up bar or mainly a bar to party and get loud drunk?

Well... pick up bar sounds good but I don't like to plan things in advance :p .. I love the unknown :) .. no no... nothing to get loud drunk.. so we have reduced the choices I guess :p

Well... pick up bar sounds good but I don't like to plan things in advance :p .. I love the unknown :) .. no no... nothing to get loud drunk.. so we have reduced the choices I guess :p
Bars are generally meant to get loud drunk, lol

Yes...right...but because I have few days only there... I don't wanna waste myself and than jump the visit of the city! :D

Is that you Enzo?

What are some good pick-up bars in Tokyo not in Roppongi.

No no.. non sono Enzo :)

OK.

Type "Enzo" in the search box ...and you will find a thread that lists some Roppongi bars.

Pay cash and "guard" your drink ........ otherwise you may wake up in a dumpster, much poorer, with a sore bottom.