Your Favorite Accents

French English. Their accent is such a charm! And their language French, even they are discussing business, or giving opinions, they sound hot!!!

When Indians speak English, they get heavy accent, but not much accent when they spk in Japanese. Such a mystery of accent.

Finn's English,,, I have some friends, so I see what you mean. (^^)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I love women with Kiwi/Aussie accents. Especially Kiwi.

Any Euro accent I find extremely attractive, I had a friend who was English and spoke French fluently, so our group of friends regularly had her say random things like, "I am going to the store to get cleaning products." or "You are an idiot!" Initially, she didn't catch on what we were doing; then she began to say these things more seductively. Everyone fell in love with her. Good times.

The Aussie accent is a good one too, but I think it's the attitude combined with it that makes it attractive.

Southern US accent, now that category is VERY broad. Different regions and states all have that southern Twang that I love in some women.

Just throwing this out there, but I was unfortunate enough to grow up in an area where there was an accent, and I hate the fact that I do not have one.

Now I don't like the Filipino accent, there are reasons, but mainly I try hard to understand them and I can barely understand what they are saying.

I will also add German. ;)
I love German accent too. Both men and women sound lovely. I don't understand why people say it sounds harsh. The only euro accent that scratches my ears is Romanian.

I love German accent too. Both men and women sound lovely. I don't understand why people say it sounds harsh. The only euro accent that scratches my ears is Romanian.

Because of the language itself. The misconception comes from when people who are not German hear German for the first time and it's almost always someone either pissed off or they are fighting.

The only time I was scared of German accent was when I was cornered by a group of Neo Nazi boys in Berlin. They must have thought I was "Juden". (I just ran away lol)
Other than that I love their language and accent :)

Reactions: bdole and rob040188
Top Turn on: Japanese girls speaking English just the way they do, without a care.... Sooooo hot. Guess part of it is the giggles.

Top Turn off: Japanese girls attempting (successfully or unsuccessfully) an American accent.

Reactions: bdole
Higher class British (Emma Watson) and Scottish (Karen Gillan) tickle my fancy quite a bit. I also love me a throaty Spanish accent.
Definitely the British accent, Emma Watson oh god.. Not until the point where you can't understand a single word they say, like Wayne Rooney's.

Also, when girls try to speak their best to speak fluently but end up using half English and half their language. It's the mistakes that make it cute

Isn't anyone gonna say the Minnesota dialect in the U.S., like the kind you hear in Fargo? I know it kinda sounds like country bumpkin, but when the Korean-Americans there use it, I can't control myself. (Kinda like how everyone in Fargo loses control)

Isn't anyone gonna say the Minnesota dialect in the U.S., like the kind you hear in Fargo? I know it kinda sounds like country bumpkin, but when the Korean-Americans there use it, I can't control myself. (Kinda like how everyone in Fargo loses control)
cant control yourself in what way? :D
Anyway, would be interesting hearing it come out of an Asian mouth.

Japanese women speaking English can be cute. I also like it when Thai women speak English.

For native speakers of English, I enjoy the Jamaican accent even though I’ve never been to Jamaica.

Japanese women speaking English can be cute. I also like it when Thai women speak English.

For native speakers of English, I enjoy the Jamaican accent even though I’ve never been to Jamaica.

I hear Jamaican accent, I think of this

Reactions: SugoiBoy