Your favorite face-fucking provider?

jacqueh

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

After a good break from mongering in Japan, I recently started to look for some fun again.

A toxic mixture of sadness and despair filled me when I realized that the only provider I knew who genuinely enjoyed Irramatio was gone (I actually know two, but the second one just can't take it very deep, it's a skill!). She was Yuiki, from Yarisugi Shinbashi, a true champ that loves deepthroat so much she would actually grab your butt, push your penis down her throat, and ask you to thrust over and over so she can get some more. My cock isn't too short, and yet she had no trouble whatsoever swallowing everything like you'd see only a few JAV actresses do (Yuuno Hoshi comes to mind). Moreover, she would be (act?) so excited that she'd suck you instantly right after opening the door of the hotel, before even taking her shoes off (that was, however, after using her services a couple times). Terrific. I didn't take the time to write a review, but I should have! My bad.

Anyway, I'm now looking for someone to fill this void, so if you know any provider that genuinely enjoys this type of play, please share! (I wouldn't do it to someone who's not really into this, it can be rude as hell, and I couldn't possibly take any pleasure from the act)

Japan has a good reputation for this, so all hope is not gone.

It's not gone... but you should probably start asking agencies who they have on hand that can help you out.

It's not too hard to find, but the shops are still limited on who's allowed to use their service.
Mainly, it's the fact that some of these more non-traditional shops worry about people understanding the rules and being able to communicate.

As said before, the worse thing they can do is say no.

Hey guys,

After a good break from mongering in Japan, I recently started to look for some fun again.

A toxic mixture of sadness and despair filled me when I realized that the only provider I knew who genuinely enjoyed Irramatio was gone (I actually know two, but the second one just can't take it very deep, it's a skill!). She was Yuiki, from Yarisugi Shinbashi, a true champ that loves deepthroat so much she would actually grab your butt, push your penis down her throat, and ask you to thrust over and over so she can get some more. My cock isn't too short, and yet she had no trouble whatsoever swallowing everything like you'd see only a few JAV actresses do (Yuuno Hoshi comes to mind). Moreover, she would be (act?) so excited that she'd suck you instantly right after opening the door of the hotel, before even taking her shoes off (that was, however, after using her services a couple times). Terrific. I didn't take the time to write a review, but I should have! My bad.

Anyway, I'm now looking for someone to fill this void, so if you know any provider that genuinely enjoys this type of play, please share! (I wouldn't do it to someone who's not really into this, it can be rude as hell, and I couldn't possibly take any pleasure from the act)

Sounds like she was a champ! I got nothing worth telling, but I'm always on the lookout for some Irramatio myself.

Reactions: owlet and jacqueh
Glad to see this question. I just had my first time face fuck with a provider in Bangkok over the holidays. It was spontaneous not planned. I simply ran out of patience laying on my back so I asked her to put her high heeled platform shoes back on, and squat in front of me. Just got lucky with someone who had the skill.
Getting dressed I noticed a pool of saliva on the floor. Gross for many, but a huge turn on for this nasty f***er.

Guys, just tried Iramaya, very funny experience (girl comes blindfolded & all)... But out of the two girls I met, none was able to properly deep throat, despite having worked in this store for quite a while. They were face fucking friendly, but when half your member is still outside, it's not the same at all... unfortunately.

I'll probably have to look deeper if I want to have this fantasy fulfilled.

Guys, just tried Iramaya, very funny experience (girl comes blindfolded & all)... But out of the two girls I met, none was able to properly deep throat, despite having worked in this store for quite a while. They were face fucking friendly, but when half your member is still outside, it's not the same at all... unfortunately.

Thanks for the intel. I had my eye on that place for a while. The Japanese reviews I all read said that this place was famous for B&S. I guess not?

The Japanese reviews I all read said that this place was famous for B&S. I guess not?

I indeed think the girls I met were not those I've seen on the pictures there, but I had no hopes of real pics whatsoever, so I didn't feel too cheated. None of the girls had distinctive physical attributes, so I didn't care much about any switch.

Do they allow non japanese speaking clients? I would love to try next time when i am in japan