Your Theme Song

Sudsy

Forever blowing bubbles....
Contributor License
Reaction score
So... there's a song out there for everyone.

What's the one that would be the theme song for the movie that is your life? The one that would roll loud with the ending credits?

I've always been partial to this track.

There is no competition:

I particularly like this part:

He May Not Have A Clue ;
And He May Not Have Style
But Everything He Lacks
Well He Makes Up In Denial

I know now what needs to be the theme song of many one post wonders here in TAG.

"Ohayo Tokyo konnichiwa.
Sumimasen I'm foreigner,
I don't speak Japanese,
but I love Aoi Sora".

Nice topic............will take some thinking...........

Reactions: DireWolf98
I imagine this performance of “Stairway to Heaven”, played by Heart’s Ann and Nancy Wilson at the 2012 Kennedy Center Honors, being streamed on a large screen at my service. The priest is an old buddy from university, so no worries. He’ll probably enjoy the clip with a nice glass of Rioja.

I imagine this performance of “Stairway to Heaven”, played by Heart’s Ann and Nancy Wilson at the 2012 Kennedy Center Honors, being streamed on a large screen at my service. The priest is an old buddy from university, so no worries. He’ll probably enjoy the clip with a nice glass of Rioja.

Yes that was a great moment. Took guts for the singer and guitarist to do this in front of Page and Plant. I would have been liquefied with fear if I was the guitarist, especially at the time of playing that iconic solo.

Reactions: MikeH and Majestyk
Ok, maybe this fits....

Yes that was a great moment. Took guts for the singer and guitarist to do this in front of Page and Plant. I would have been liquefied with fear if I was the guitarist, especially at the time of playing that iconic solo.

I guess it's almost worse to have the old geezers stand up and clap at you. You can just pack your stuff and stop playing; nothing after that can ever feel even a fraction that good.

It's a toss up......decisions, decisions, decisions.....