thirdman

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
You're my only hope, Obi-Wan Konomi

Soapland Name:
Bijin Lab [Kawasaki]

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/bijin-kenkyujo/girlid-41579019/

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/bijin-kenkyujo/?lo=1&pcmode=sp

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min 21,000

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
February 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was intrigued by Mewtwo's review of Mia at Bijin Lab. She isn't scheduled that often, so when some shifts were added to her schedule, I booked through City Heaven, several days in advance. My appointment was right at the start of her shift. Usually, this shop asks you to call to confirm your appointment an hour in advance. An exception is if your appointment is at 9am, they ask you to call at 8:30. When I called at the appointed time, the guy said he was just about to call me, as Mia had to take the day off. (I later read on her blog that she had a fever so wisely stayed home.)

I was already standing Kawasaki station, having travel over 1 hour. I seem to have bad luck with girls who have hangovers or are sick, so I had second and third choices ready. Unfortunately, they were both booked up for the next several hours. In fact, the only girl available was Saki, who frankly is not my type at all. I told them to give me a minute to think about it. I called them back a minute later and said I was giving up for the day. I went to Tully's and had a look here on TAG at some other Kawasaki soaplands. None of them had availability that early in the morning. I went back to Bijin Lab's page and had a look later in the day. I saw that Konomi was scheduled to start at 10. Her info showed she accepts foreigners. I called back and asked if she would be available. She was. Due to the later start time, I could only book 60 minutes, rather than 90 minutes I had been planning to spend with Mia. I had a leisurely coffee at Tully's and then headed over.

I had been to the shop just once before, so knew where to find it and what to expect. The guy at the desk was nice and apologetic. I paid for the 60 minute session. The small waiting room had two guys in it, and one more would come as I was waiting. My number was called and I went up the stairs. My first impression when I saw Konomi was that the light that they have to stand under at the top of the stairs is not so flattering. It is a very harsh light. As I got closer to her, I saw she was quite nice looking. Her face doesn't really look like her pictures, and personally I prefer the way she looks in person. She has a slight aqualine nose, which many idols singers have. She showed me to the room, and I noticed that she did not get the memo on my options from my original booking with Mia. I chose the "nude under the white lab coat" option, and she had on nice light blue bra and panties. I didn't mind. We go undressed. She has a nice body, with a great butt and smallish but nicely shaped boobs. She washed me up and we got in the tub, where we brushed our teeth.

The only thing I don't like about this shop is that the rooms are smallish and this extends to the tubs. The only way we could both fit in was for Konomi to kneel between my legs, which my feet hanging out over the edge. I don't normally kiss providers, except for occasionally a peck to say goodbye. Konomi was quite cute, and we kissed lightly. She suggested getting out of the tub.

She lie down on the bed and I immediately went down on her, and continued for a while. She returned the favor with good skills. We did 69 for a bit. She reached for her little basket. I asked if she had a big one. She laughed and said she had already prepared one. She opened the wrapper and took great care to make sure the condom went on the right way. We started in mish, then doggie, then her on top. I wanted to change position and stood up, picking her up with me, to turn her around and put her back down on the bed. She squealed a bit when I did this. I realize now that I was standing on a small ledge between the bed and the bath area and it would have been very easy to slip. I should have at least told her I was about to do this. Anyway, she was fine, once I put her down safely. I wanted to ask if I could unload on her tummy, but before I had the chance to ask, I finished in the condom.

She gave me tissues to clean up, and we lie down together, chatting while stimulating each other with our hands. I asked if she often gets foreign visitors and she said only very rarely, which I was surprised about. I asked if she spoke English, and she said not at all. I told her I would teach her anything she wanted to know. She asked me for the English words for nipples and pussy. I asked if my fingers felt OK or should prefers tongue. She said tongue, so I went down on her again. She gave me a great BJ. Since this was a 60-minute session, I had assumed it would be a one-round session. Konomi asked me if I wanted to go again. I asked if we had time. She said, "just a quickie." She looked on the shelf for another condom. Again, she was very careful that it went on right, but when I tried to unroll it, I had to tell her that it was backwards. She was sure it wasn't, but discovered she made a mistake. She looked for another condom, and the alarm went off. I told her not to worry about it, as I already had a great time and it was my fault for not being able to book 90 minutes.

She gave me a nice wash and we got dressed.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I left thinking that Konomi is a hidden gem at Bijin Lab. I always end a session by saying "if we have the chance, see you again," but the truth is I have never booked the same girl twice anywhere. If I go back to Bijin Lab, I just may see Konomi again for a longer session.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 2/19/2023

but the truth is I have never booked the same girl twice anywhere
In two cases out of three my second encounters were the better, do it!

As for Bijin Lab, I have two reviews coming up and if we keep up the pace we can go through all their gaijin friendly girls.

Also, Mifuyu needs some attention when she is returning in March, note though, be good to her!

Reactions: CharlieSimms
In two cases out of three my second encounters were the better, do it!

As for Bijin Lab, I have two reviews coming up and if we keep up the pace we can go through all their gaijin friendly girls.

Also, Mifuyu needs some attention when she is returning in March, note though, be good to her!
Feels like a good discussion on why some people prefer only new providers versus those that like to rebook a good one multiple times.

I get the draw especially given the wide variety of providers. Just I love a known quantity that's proven good. Sometimes a book is better on the second reread and you notice so many things missed the first time.