60 mins - 19k + 3k gaijin tax

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Feb 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
First time paying new prices at Yshirts (they added a gaijin tax). I don't like it but it was my last day so I said fuck it, I'll figure something else out next trip and bite the bullet this last day for last minute fun.

Momo is kinda chubby. I don't mind but I'd say significantly different from the pics. I like her butt, it big. Also to note some tattoos and braces. I thought she's cute but if you're a stickler for thin/slim girls, probably not your cup of tea.
Seemed to be very energetic/genki and cute, I liked her personality. Didn't drag her feet and we got started undressing real quick, tried to make playful convo and she spoke a little english, which is nice. Between my bad japanese and her english we could pretty much talk freely.

She helped take off my clothes, she got naked, sat in chair, during scrubby time she put soap in my hands and told me to grab her tits, while giggling a bit. Like I said, a fun out-going personality. This was quite a nice change for me, I liked the warmth.

In the tub, she jumps in and does bbbj and paizuri, (a first for me) I tell her "ah hajimete", with a dumb look on my face no doubt, and she giggles and smiles as I'm clearly having fun. Shortly after a bit of rubbing we get out and dry off.

On the bed, she climbs on top licks nipples and then licks balls, and then goes for the bbbj for a bit. I'm not great at rating these, but I'd say it was ok, I'm a fan of the ball licking.

She crawls on top again and lets me play with and suck her tits, I think there was some 69 in there at some point (this was kind of a blur, it was early, my bad), and she goes back to bbbj. Afterwards she gets the condom on and then does cg for a bit, with a couple different methods. She was really wet, really works it and gets tired after a bit, so we try doggy but I lost wood in transition and after a bit of finagling we just go back to cg until I pop inside of her. She really worked for that, bless her heart.

We're both happy and she is like visibly exhausted. I tell her "otsukare" and she gets a good laugh.

Afterwards we get drinks and talk a bit. She wanted to see pics of my trip so I showed her, then first alarm goes off we keep talking for a bit then tub then dry then more talk, then she thanks me and my small boy before showing us out the door. I told her she was the best I had at yshirts, and it seems like she didn't believe me, but I honestly meant it. A little warmth and personality goes a long way.

Yshirts attempted visit 5 - addendum
I'm not really sure if I should put this here or not, but it seemed pertinent and I honestly don't know where else to put it.
I tried to go back to yshirts for one last go, as I had right around 22k in my pocket (enough for 1 hour under the new prices) to blow before I return home.
A couple things:
They wouldn't let me choose a course less than 70 mins, with a new price of 25.5k (this means I was priced out apparently and idk if this is normal, ie: to not be allowed a shorter course, as I'm not overly familiar with the system anyway, the time was around 4 pm nobody else in the lobby or around, and they said the wait time was around an hour.)
The prices were the new gaijin prices we've seen floating around (that chart is accurate, something like 60mins 22k, 70 mins 25.5k, 90 mins 31.5k, and 120 mins 39k, for Hanayome courses)
They asked what country I was from before showing me cards but I told the guy I didn't have enough as I did in fact only feel comfortable parting with 22k, He was kinda iffy at first (this motherfucker actually had the audacity to say "oh, so just go to the atm?") but I was like aight I'ma head out, and he changed his tone for a min and accepted my 22k limit to stop me from leaving and then brought out the cards. I guess this was the younger guy that seemed to know a bit of english vs the old tall guy I had usually talked to.

I recall 5, sui, mao, yuna, rukia, and amane I think.

He recommended Sui (a new face iirc) but I picked Rukia. He kept insisting on Sui, and I kept picking Rukia. He said "I promise she is better looking in person than on this card" (like verbatim he actually said this lol). TBH I considered taking the gamble (gambling kinda fun) bc it's literally my last day and I wont be back here anyway but I held to my choices and kept insisting on Rukia bc she was a backup choice (big tiddy older woman) that I thought I'd like and because I'm pretty sure I'm the fucking customer for real wtf is this hubris? Then he just took her card and put it away lol After that I pretended to consider this for a minute while trying not to start laughing and just said, "ah gomen" and walked out. I started laughing pretty hard once I got outside and the last thing I heard was them wonder if I had cancelled. I guess I'm conflictedly grateful he didn't bait and switch me?

They seemed to tend to give or want the new girls to go with foreigners, a lot for some reason.

And that was my last yshirts experience. Maybe ever. I felt very disrespected after this. TBH hopefully that sends some message to them and their, I guess, new disdain for foreigners bc up until that point I had never walked out of the shop or felt slighted. I decided to go to somewhere else after this, best decision I'd made in awhile.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Momo is a really sweet girl and did a really good job. Definite recommend for beginners provided you don't emphasize slim body looks/types too much. She made it easy to relax and enjoy the time/experience together.
If I wanted a good time for sure I would consider Momo again. I kinda like gambling on encounters, but yea sometimes you need a definite win.

I'll probably try different soaps on my next trip.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024

hi bro. just thought i drop in to say that i share the similar feel of being slighted. but this being my first time to japan for soaps , i had nothing to compare to. will write more on my report later about what went on. I picked yshirt because their advertised rates were the least expensive. I was wondering where else would you recommend.

I guess I forgot to add the preface here that I am also new to soaps, and was trying to figure things out (ie: what I like/don't like by trying different things) with various yshirt girls and visits. So, TBH I couldn't recommend another soap as this is the only one I've been to. After this encounter I went to a fashion health shop called Shibuya Seafari and had a nice time there (and wrote a review of the experience.) I suppose everyone will have different tastes and preferences though.

Reactions: Raindance
hi bro. just thought i drop in to say that i share the similar feel of being slighted. but this being my first time to japan for soaps , i had nothing to compare to. will write more on my report later about what went on. I picked yshirt because their advertised rates were the least expensive. I was wondering where else would you recommend.
Try Marine Blue Honten in Ikebukuro. Last time I was there they were kind to foreigners with only a ¥2000 tax and good prices overall.

Last edited:
Try Marine Blue Honten in Ikebukuro. Last time I was there they were kind to foreigners with only a ¥2000 tax and good prices overall.
Thanks for that. This one was also one i was eyeing but Ikebukuro was a distance away from me.

Man, having the tax and then not having the girls get their share is sad. Y Shirt has always been my go to as this is always close to where I usually stay in Tokyo. Last time I was around was last November. I'd be back in June, might have to search for some new spots then.

Reactions: Alice