70 mins - 22k, 90 mins - 27k, and 120 mins - 33k + 1k nomination fee

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Feb 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Preface: Hi, I'm new to all of this. Figured I'd write down and share my experiences here, they are all from the perspective of a complete newb, so make sure to factor that in and take what I'm saying with a grain of salt. I'm kind of an idiot but please be nice. This is 3 different sessions of the same provider.

I hadn't learned my limits at this point (writing these reviews is all hindsight) and figured maybe I was tired or something the previous session (with Yuna). I tried to get some sleep and headed back the next day (spoilers, this was a bad idea, figure things out beforehand because you'll be thinking with your dick too much otherwise and I promise your dick is not a smart man.) I decided to gamble because why not. 4 cards, I recognized Natsume and Yuna (from posts here and whom I was with yesterday and was nice but I wanted to try someone else and get some new experience) Kanata and I dont remember the last girls name. I went with Kanata and the tencho said as I picked her "ah nice choice". I'll let you guess what that means.

It would be a 2.5 hr wait on a cold rainy day around noon. Like an idiot I decided to just wait in the shop. The air was so hot and dry I could feel myself slowly cooking and its not like this guy brought me any more tea. Eventually time is up and I am lead to the girl on the stairs.

And,
Holy.
Gotdamn.
She pretty.
Like for real, depending on your tastes for me in the looks department she was probably a 9/10 or 10/10.
Tan skin, cute eyes and face, ear bridge piercing (i think its called), thin athletic body with cute little maybe b cup tits, big eraser nipples, no belly, and a great looking ass. She looks about the advertised age which is 24 I think, however the photos seem to remove her tan (which I personally love tbh.) and hide her crooked teeth.

She didn't speak any english at all and my japanese is bad but i could understand simple words and we could communicate a bit. We didn't really talk very much at first, probably due to the language barrier, but through the whole experience I got the vibe that she didn't really provide any gfe or comfort at all, which is fine (I thought I could deal, spoilers I could not) but sometimes she felt a little cold. I could be wrong though and it might just be me and my shitty japanese. (yo, learn japanese!)

Anyway, we tried to talk at the start a little and then she told me to get undressed and helped me out a bit, she took off her own clothes and then started preparing the washing stool, little bit of chatter mostly about the temperature in the room and the weather but I was comfortable. She starts soaping me up and I'm new to all this still so I'm not really sure how this part is supposed to go (pretty sure each provider has their own little routine), but I just sit in the chair and let her do her thing. I'm not really sure if I should be grabby here or not, but she got in really close but not quite touching (outside of her hands) so yea man Idk maybe I'm just that ugly and she didn't want to get very close or maybe shes new and hasn't developed a routine fully (she is a "new face" on the site as of this time) /shrug

After the washing part I get in the tub and she jumps in shortly after. She gets between my legs facing the same direction (ie: she is facing the direction of the wall not me) and starts rubbing my feet and legs with a little massage. It wasn't really a good massage idk what she was doing but I ask if I can touch her and she says ok, so I start with what any guy does and just go for the boobs lol (I couldn't resist, they were very nice and in general her body was amazing), before softly rubbing and caressing her back. I honestly can't tell if she liked it or not and at some point I tried to tickle her a little (was this a bad idea? I'm asking, bc it didn't seem like it at the time) looking for any reaction at all and got nothing so i just kind of gently rubbed her back, neck, sides, and boobs. I think her skin was fairly smooth and nice. But this whole part was like, ok idk what I should be doing here, but maybe there should've been some chatter that neither of us could muster.

After this we get out and I realize she never asked if I wanted mat or bed. This was a 70 min session so I imagine it was either or but she didn't give me the option(or maybe missed it or maybe she didn't expect me to know about mat since I told her I was new to all this) and there was a mat in the room. I would imagine she does have the option so maybe she didn't offer it to me for some reason. We dried off and went to the bed though, and I lied down facing up. She crawls on me and starts kissing my nipples, chest, a bit of everywhere honestly. It was nice but I'm not a nipple play person and this really didn't do anything for me. After awhile I start to play with her pussy. Its shaved and quite small by the way. I feel like she does a good blow job and for awhile I felt like I got hard but this would come and go as I just couldn't keep it up. At some point we change places and I'm on top, i ask if could kiss her (on the mouth) and she said no. Okay then, moving on I kiss down her neck, chest, and body to her pussy bc I kinda wanted to see this up close. I feel like I had a good time down there with my mouth and finger but at this point idek what shes feeling. She hadn't really been vocal about much of anything this whole time and as i was eating her out and fingering her she was still mostly quiet with a few soft moans and body quivers/shaking. So prob just acting. Unfortunately throughout this entire session my dick would only cooperate sometimes but I couldn't get or keep it up. She did try doing just about everything to get it back, bless her heart but in the end it was like she was trying to give cpr to dead guy. By the end of it I was only inside of her for a few seconds, the pussy tight though, I'm just broken :(
This is the part where I learned how important it is to be able to communicate, because I said something along the line of "tsuyoku" to see if she could give it a bit more grip, and yes after a few mins she finished me with a (strong) hj.

At this point I have realized this is some combination of anxiety and deathgrip causing ED, and that is unfortunate but now that I know I can work on fixing it, hopefully. The anxiety could probably be remedied if i knew more japanese and got more sleep, and both of these things are on me. The lack of GFE and warmth also really was hampering me it seems.
That being said I do think she is more so a flat service provider and not so much gfe type. Her profile says new face, so I imagine maybe she just some combination of new, language barrier, and possibly just a cold submissive type. It may be that you need to be really commanding (in japanese) with this girl to get the most of her.

She gave me a massage at the end which was nice and relaxing I guess, but didn't make me feel better about my poor performance.

Overall I really think she is not so much a GFE provider (I don't speak japanese well, so this is probably on me though) but I think that is ok if you can make the best of it.
Only my second time at yshirts and I'm new to soaplands in general but I feel like this could've been a whole lot better if i had known more japanese, been more confident and have some idea of how to lead her, and been aware of my own short comings.

Kanata round 2
Much better this time but....
I went to yshirts in the early morning. My initial plan was to try another girl. I should've stuck to the plan and walked out when only Kanata was offered. I didn't. Don't be dumb like me.

When I entered I was asked if I had a reservation, said nope, took off shoes, showed into the smoking waiting room I guess? First time in the side room. In a few minutes, only had 1 card, asked if I could make a reservation for later in the day (in japanese), he said "no reservation" in english lol the only card he had was Kanata and I kinda wanted more time with her tbh (shes so fucking hot), he said she'd be ready in about 10 mins. Also the guy asked what country I was from. Kinda weird but ok. I think they might use this to limit your options? Idk but they would keep asking every time after this but definitely didn't the first 2 times.

Girl came to get me at the stairs, I couldn't tell if she remembered me (but she seemed to act like she didn't) w/e I just played along and made some small talk this time, tried to hold a conversation and yea, she seemed much more smiley and talkative once we figured out how to communicate a bit (she seems really cool tbh.) Eventually pulled out google translate.
Same basic starting routine, strip (she'll help a little), then she strips (I should've asked to undress her or something), get in the chair, soapytime, bath, brush, gargle, she'll jump in the tub and rub your feet calves a bit while you can feel her up from behind. Then get out, dry off (she'll dry you off), and then ask you lie on the bed while she crawls on top you for a bit or beside.

She never offered mat play at 70 or 90 mins, so maybe she doesn't do it? or maybe you need to specifically ask for it, but I don't think mat play is really for me anyway so I didn't mind. (I'll try asking if she does it next time maybe)

It should be noted that this point I think you can really take over. She did not want to kiss at all (she might have had a cough or maybe just doesn't do it in general, I think she really doesn't do any GFE at all)

Even though she didn't seem to initially remember me (or feigned it) she definitely remembered to use a strong grip this time. She crawled on top of me and did the nipple/chest play stuff while I felt her up and played with her a bit. After a bit she did a hj and I came fairly quick. I allowed this to happen because I was feeling good this time but my hubris would come back to haunt me later (because that was the only shot I got), but at this moment i was still feeling good and we had plenty of time (or so I though since this was a 90 min session.) After the first pop, she cleaned me up a bit and laid next to me and just kind of cuddled for a bit(in hindsight she was probably just killing time here and I could've done more here). I took some initiative after a bit and asked if I could eat her out (not a fan of 69). And I did, and she said she came a few times, nice (probably lies but still nice). Then my dick took the rest of the day off but for a bit we both tried to get him back up. No dice, I was overconfident but oh well, it was still fun and I'd say a step up from last time because I asked for a bit more and spoke a bit more japanese but I haven't learned to deal with my issues so it be what it be. When we were down to 5 mins I told her its ok and we moved into the bath area for another scrub and dip in the bath and toweling off. We got dressed but before grabbing my coat (thinking time gone gtfo) she stopped me.

The timer ran out completely and she ordered us drinks and we sat and talked for a bit while finishing the drinks.

Overall a better experience that was a big step up from last time, but still fell short (because I fucked up, and i begin to think I'm stressing myself too much on all this). The girl is really submissive, I think she was down to do w/e I asked but I really didn't ask for much. I plan to see her again, because if you couldn't tell her body/looks (in my opinion) is 10/10 and I've got it bad. (Did I mention that you shouldn't follow your dick?)

Kanata round 3
I did this to myself but w/e you live you learn.
I turn up around 1030, 3 options, Mao, Arisa, and Kanata. I go for 2 hours with Kanata, for the first time the guy recognizes me and asks if I speak japanese, I say only a little and then he asks if this is my first time specifically with Kanata. Odd, but answer truthfully, no I've seen her before, he then charges me a 1k nomination fee (I guess I avaoided this last time bc I didn't technically have any options). Ok, that made sense but was also unexpected so alright then.

Fuck up 1, not enough sleep. self explanatory i needed to get more sleep, you need it to function in all aspects.
Fuck up 2, I followed my dick. Asked for mat bc i was curious, and oh hey yea she does mat play just never mentioned or brought it up before.
Same routine, she clearly remembers me this time and still somewhat friendly. In the tub this time I hugged her from behind and she was cool with it and it was nice but yea, I still dunno wtf I should be doing when she gets in the tub with you bc she still only like lightly massages your legs/feet, which honestly feels like shes just trying to waste time.
Her mat play has good and bad points. The first part was borderline painful, she just rubbed up and down my back for a few minutes, like, in a straight line, no circles lol She did some tongue stuff i think, but very briefly. Then she needed to make more gel I guess and took a bit while I lay there contemplating my poor life decisions. She then did some wild stuff where she got her legs under me and started pulling into me. This actually felt pretty good. If my dick were cooperating this would have been quite an experience because it went from using her ass for suction, into using her feet to rub me off. I was mostly flaccid though and she just mashed my balls in this process. But even still for a brief moment it was pretty alright, and I contend if I had wood this probably would've been pretty nice.
Afterwards, she flipped me over and started a rigorous hj, because at this point she knew nothing was gonna get me all that riled up. I also knew and just let this happen because I figured this is the best its going to get.

And it was. We got on the bed, talked, had drinks, and then played on the bed for a bit until time ran out. Then she kicked me out fairly abruptly, which rubbed me the wrong way as last time we were chillin even after the clock and this time i still had a few mins left. I wonder if i had offended her somehow as she did seem even more cold than usual at the end.
This is the kind of provider that you need to tell every little thing to and she will probably do it. If you can't do that you won't have a good time. She also only speaks japanese. I asked her if she was learning any english and she said "theres really not much use for it in japan."

Anyway, I learned what needed to from this. Probably not going to pick this girl again at least until I figure out my ED issues out and have a more comfortable command of japanese and know how to lead on what I want a bit. However I stand by the assertion that if you have good japanese skills and know what you want you can probably have a real good time with her as she basically let me do almost w/e I did wind up asking, the only thing that was off the table seemed to be kissing (she may have had a cough sniffle or maybe just didn't like me, idk.)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you like slim, shaved, submissive, athletic, tan, japanese girls, with nice asses and can speak Japanese well enough to explain what you want (and also know what you want), you might like this girl. Pretty sure there is no GFE, though this is at least somewhat due to my lacking japanese skills. She might also just be cold.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024

Me again, second post on the second thread i'm reading cos it's yshirts. I feel your pain because i have a bit of ED issue too. but usually when i know i'm going to play, i'll take half a blue pill. just wondering why you don't opt for it? could save you a lot of heartache. you probably have your reasons. but then again, i don't think kanata is doing you any favours.

i've been practicing some kegel exercises too. but i'll admit your situation sounds worse off than mine so. i'm just throwing out some ideas. don't mind me. anyway good luck to you. i'm off to reading your third post (or first posted).

Reactions: Alice
This was a 70 min session so I imagine it was either or but she didn't give me the option(or maybe missed it or maybe she didn't expect me to know about mat since I told her I was new to all this) and there was a mat in the room. I would imagine she does have the option so maybe she didn't offer it to me for some reason.
In most soap lands, the girls share the rooms. A girl usually isnt going to have her own room unless high end and shes the #1. Just because there’s a mat in there, doesn’t mean she knows how to do it (or is green enough to it that she wouldn’t recommend it anyway)

I don't understand why you repeated 3 times... Inexperience + not being able to communicate is not a good combo though.

Reactions: Maxblack
I don't understand why you repeated 3 times... Inexperience + not being able to communicate is not a good combo though.
OP chose safety in a choice he already had because she had a good body even though they had no connection and he’s one of those guys that will pick the same girl until he can cum with FS

Reactions: Alice
Me again, second post on the second thread i'm reading cos it's yshirts. I feel your pain because i have a bit of ED issue too. but usually when i know i'm going to play, i'll take half a blue pill. just wondering why you don't opt for it? could save you a lot of heartache. you probably have your reasons. but then again, i don't think kanata is doing you any favours.

i've been practicing some kegel exercises too. but i'll admit your situation sounds worse off than mine so. i'm just throwing out some ideas. don't mind me. anyway good luck to you. i'm off to reading your third post (or first posted).
It was a short trip and didn't really think or plan on trying to find dick pills on top of the rest of the things I wanted to do lol I was also brash enough to, having read multiple reviews wherein guys had similar problems, believe that "nah, this wouldn't happen to me." and that "oh, well I'll just sleep it off and try again." I am not a smart man.

I had initially written these after each encounter and then just hastily added them together at the end to get my fresh thoughts down, so that's probably why they sound a bit repetitive and off sometimes. I'll have to work on my writing and revision a bit next time.

OP chose safety in a choice he already had because she had a good body even though they had no connection and he’s one of those guys that will pick the same girl until he can cum with FS
This is absolutely correct and in hindsight probably one of the bigger reasons for added pressure/anxiety. I don't think I mentioned this part in the review but at one point while on the bed she thought I motioned her to flip over for doggy and instantly rolled over, put her butt in the air, and wiggled it a little, while giving me that "is this what you want?" look. I'm just there thinking this is the hottest thing that has ever happened in my life and I've got a limp dick in my hand. I'm laughing about it now but that really is a special sort of hell that you kinda put yourself in.

I fell into several traps. The biggest one being the notion or thought that a soapland experience isn't as successful or good without cumming inside the girl. Huge mental problem there, this is not the way to approach these encounters and that is the thought I was trying to convey. I also got hung up on the girl, because of her looks and tried to force or ignore the chemistry mismatch, by convincing myself "next time will be different." Chemistry with the girl is clearly the most important thing, in all of these encounters and services. I mentioned following my dick because I even knew this beforehand but still managed to ignore my logical sense-abilities and walk head first into these things, like an idiot. Unfortunately that is just how I learn sometimes, I need the firsthand experience for things to "click" for me. So I make mistakes, but at least I can learn from them, and writing them out really helps with that.

This is absolutely correct and in hindsight probably one of the bigger reasons for added pressure/anxiety. I don't think I mentioned this part in the review but at one point while on the bed she thought I motioned her to flip over for doggy and instantly rolled over, put her butt in the air, and wiggled it a little, while giving me that "is this what you want?" look. I'm just there thinking this is the hottest thing that has ever happened in my life and I've got a limp dick in my hand. I'm laughing about it now but that really is a special sort of hell that you kinda put yourself in.
I know this situation all too well. A bit of advice for your next play:

① Take control of your desire. Think about what you want to do to her and give yourself a moment to admire.

I’ve had many a lady’s supple ass in my face while an uninflated balloon between my legs wiggled in my grip, and it was exceptionally infuriating. So one time I decided to just cave and said “fuck it Imma enjoy eating this instead” and dove head first into the ass. Clit against my tongue and soft skin pressed against my face, her moans and juices got me instahard. Now excited, I was able to prop up for a proper penetration in doggy and finished a few minutes later.

② Kissing. I ONLY bother with providers who like kissing. Simply, I think the lot of us want to feel like we are “desired,” and kissing is an expression of that even if it isn’t from the heart. No matter how hot Kanata is, if she didn’t give you kissing during service, that could be the biggest issue for you—albeit unconsciously—in the end.

③ Accepting the fantasy. One of the easiest ways to get excited is to lie down side by side with the girl with her in your arms, and gently DFK while putting your hands on the features that get you excited. Hold her hands. Admire her features other than chest and groin. Take a moment to enjoy the deep breathing, and if she starts to moan all I can say is if you don’t have a raging boner by then you might have a bigger problem than ED…

I fell into several traps. The biggest one being the notion or thought that a soapland experience isn't as successful or good without cumming inside the girl.
I will admit that I feel lack of success when soap visits don’t end with a testicle exorcism, and it’s okay to feel that way.

What is NOT okay is emasculating yourself or insulting yourself. You are doing well enough in life to afford paying to meet a cute girl leagues above you. Ignore that incel asswipe philosophy of lovemaking—it’s your time with her, not theirs.

Huge mental problem there, this is not the way to approach these encounters and that is the thought I was trying to convey. I also got hung up on the girl, because of her looks and tried to force or ignore the chemistry mismatch, by convincing myself "next time will be different." Chemistry with the girl is clearly the most important thing, in all of these encounters and services. I mentioned following my dick because I even knew this beforehand but still managed to ignore my logical sense-abilities and walk head first into these things, like an idiot. Unfortunately that is just how I learn sometimes, I need the firsthand experience for things to "click" for me. So I make mistakes, but at least I can learn from them, and writing them out really helps with that.
As I said earlier, it could have been something as simple as kissing or feeling desired. And you already have learned from them.

Best fortune to you; may your next service leave your balls as dry as the surface of the Moon.

Last edited:
and he’s one of those guys that will pick the same girl until he can cum with FS
I used to be like this, but then I thought maybe my peepee is too small and I need to find a different girl that can accommodate that. Going to same provider despite clear incompatibility can scare off the provider to some extend and make them thinks you are obsessed.

② Kissing. I ONLY bother with providers who like kissing. Simply, I think the lot of us want to feel like we are “desired,” and kissing is an expression of that even if it isn’t from the heart. No matter how hot Kanata is, if she didn’t give you kissing during service, that could be the biggest issue for you—albeit unconsciously—in the end.
DFK definitely one that calm my nerve and make me feel accepted in P4P l. Surprisingly I performed just fine without it at shinchi.