70minutes 15000JPY

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Feb 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was walking around Musashi-Kosugi and I found the sign of this shop at the street. Apparently, the entrance is at the back of the building. Please refer to the website for instructions on how to get there, it is hard to find, but the directions are accurate.

I went in with no expectations, ready to be rejected. I was greeted by a middle aged Chinese lady with an average figure. I was showed the menu, and I chose the quickest VIP course on the menu.

Service starts, and you basically start with a scrub with some teasing, and a shower. This was followed by a hard massage and a HJ with her fully naked. As I had some time left, she massaged me a bit more.

Note that the provider does not speak any English and had basic Japanese skills, so communication was almost non-existent. You may do better than my experience.

I was also told that for an extra 5000 JPY, you'll get serviced by another lady.

Also told by the provider that FS and "kuchi no sex" was not provided. Who knows about the others. If anyone has more info, LMK!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/5/2024

15k is a little high for run and tug by Chinese IMO. Is it on the website?

15k for an all nude with HE is a bit high for 70 minutes. At that rate should be 90-100 minutes.

Reactions: gprv and MikeH
I went in with no expectations, ready to be rejected.

I mean in that area to be rejected entry to a Chinese massage parlour you would have to be a big fat old white guy who is so drunk he cannot speak any language properly and try to hug the mama-san first things he enters and... you would still get in. Not that I have any first hand experiences or anything.

Hi, do you know if it is usual for them to do (her) fully naked massage please ?

I mean in that area to be rejected entry to a Chinese massage parlour you would have to be a big fat old white guy who is so drunk he cannot speak any language properly and try to hug the mama-san first things he enters and... you would still get in. Not that I have any first hand experiences or anything.
I am a very white guy and have visited Chinese/Korean/Thai massage parlors at practically every major station in Tokyo that has them. Never once have I been turned away. So I'd say these places are almost universally gaijin-friendly, the only potential barrier being language if you don't speak Japanese or the girls' native tongue.