Guest viewing is limited

Yui At New Hot Point

Tryjin

TAG Member
Reaction score
Made my first venture to NHP the other day. I have always, until now, avoided NHP for some reason. The reviews up until recently made the price not seem worth walking a couple of hundred extra yards to Hinomaru. However, as a seasoned Tokyo ex-pat I felt it was my obligation to try it out. The two girls available were Yui and Aoi. I chose Yui, There was only myself and one other Japanese guy in the waiting room. And (unfortunately) we both chose Yui (as I was directly after him). In her pic Aoi looked slightly older, but when she came out to dance it turned out that she didn't look as old as her pic, and she had an amazing body.

Yui was absolutely gorgeous. She looked like a slightly chubby version of KashiYuka from Perfume (you can see where my fantasy was going...). I told her that she looked like her too, and she said that lots of people say that. Great service, paid the 4k on top of the entry fee. Good all round, very pleasantly surprised. Left with a warm feeling. Ended up that I didn't mind paying the extra 2K over Hinomaru as I got a nice show and my own cubicle. Will go again.

http://www.new-hot-point.com/cast/yui

http://www.new-hot-point.com/cast/aoi

I just didn't know if I was supposed to start myself off while watching the show, as obviously with the supplied tissues, etc, this is what the 2K entry fee only is for.

I forgot to say that the only downside for me was that it was quite time consuming. By the time I had waited for the show, watched the show, then my turn, it had taken a whole hour. And that was with only two punters.

Thanks for the review.

I've been to NHP a few times, and it does take a while. The worst is when there are a lot of guys there, and you are near the end of the line. It can take a long time for the girl to get around to your booth. The women are hot, and it's a novel experience, but I usually stay away because it's not the best atmosphere for play, in my opinion.

Reactions: User#3673