23k 70 min

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
2nd time in Omiya. Continued walking down the same road as last time.

I entered Wing, after having been rejected at Lemon. The staff asked me a few questions to see if I spoke Japanese. Then showed me into the waiting room, which was completely empty, seemed to be going slow in the morning. Anyway, he didn't really give me any options and just showed me one girl, which looked cute anyway, so I agreed. He said I would have to wait 45 - 60 min though.
He offered me something to drink and when he came back, he told me I could meet Yuki instead, that were ready immideatly and showed me a pic of her. I agreed and 10 min later I met Yuki in the elevator.

She wasn't as cute as Nene, but still cute enough, 6/10 appearance wise.
She was easy to talk to and had no problem with me being a foreigner although I was the first she ever had.
When getting undressed I had to compliment her fit body. She was a bit broadshouldered, but it didn't really take away from her femininity. Appereantly she has a black belt in Judo. Her actual age is 30, but I wouldn't have been able to tell. This was even more impressive, since she told me she was married and had 2 kids (no traces of that). She and I were kinda in the same situation (with partners who didn't know what we were doing. She kept telling me she thought I was cool, and I asked her why. Apparently she likes guys with deep voices.

The time with Yuki, was really intimate. It started already on the isukebe where she soaped me up and then grinded on my legs while kissing me.
In bed she started of with a bbj and then indicated that she wanted to do 69, she seemed to enjoy it a lot and got really wet.
The whole experience was very intimate with lots of deep kissing.

Service wise it was an 8/10 and she told me that she'd be glad if I would come again.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Good gfe experience, not sure I will repeat in near future, since I wanna try what shops in the area are fine for foreigners.

Last edited:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 7/5/2023