Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
July 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
First Entering the Shop:
I was visiting Japan for a few weeks from Canada and really wanted to try out some of the local goods, however I knew the possibility was extremely slim as I do not speak any Japanese My buddy had told me his friend was able to get some action (also non-Japanese speaker) and sent me some links of other non-Japanese speaker experiences of finding a Gaijin friendly shop/agencies. After reading through those as well as trying to find review of shops/agencies, I felt my chances of getting FS was slim-to-none as alot of shops which were Gaijin friendly appeared to have closed or no longer offered. There were a couple of shops like this which seemed to have some which would allow AF/FS, however prices seemed high if I wanted to get FS. By chance I happened to find some recent reviews of people having luck at Barubola. Looking at their English website they even welcomed foreigners!

I made my way there one afternoon and pressed the elevator for the 5th floor. After a minute the elevator still didn't come down so I tried to climb the stairs only to find that it only goes up to the 4th. I was disheartened and thought that I had wasted my time and trekked back down. As I reached ground floor the elevator came down. I headed inside and pressed 5th. When it opened, the managers welcomed me. I told them 'Eigo' which they said no problem. They sat me down in the room and asked if it was my first time, then showed me the rules and 2 cards with the girls on it. I chose Yuki 石田ゆき based on her stats and she was listed at 151 CM compared to the other girl at 165 CM. It was ¥26000 for 50 minutes and ¥5000 I forgot what they told me, possibly foreigner tax?

Meeting the Girl:
After 15 minutes they told me to follow them which is when I met Yuki and goddam. In front of me stood a cute, short and petite younger girl which is what is exactly what I wanted. I would classify her as a spinner. If you're a breast man you'll be disappointed as they are small, but I found hers perfect for her frame. The best part is that her English is conversationally good compared to the average Japanese person. She told me she was 24 and I totally believe it. There is a video (Cityheaven maybe? I can't access it in Canada) of her dancing which shows her body.

The Experience:
Words cannot describe the experience Yuki gave me. She asked me if I was nervous which I told her I was as I had never been to a soapland before. I also sometimes have trouble getting it up with SPs possibly due to nervousness. She smiled sweetly and told me that it was ok then proceeded to give me DFK. Having been with a few Japanese SPs in Canada, they do not know how to kiss at all as they usually just stick their tongues out, and I've also seen in some JAVs the girls just sticking their tongues out. Yuki on the other hand is an amazing DFK-er and she has tongue piercings, and she told me she loves to kiss which I can tell is true. She sat me down on the edge of the bed and took off my clothes, then asked me to unzip her which is when I got to see her sexy body. After some more DFK, she went to prepare the soap. The whole time we were conversing in English. She had me sit down to be soaped, where she also gave me DFK, HJ and rubbed her body on me which got me rock hard. Then we went to the bathtub together she had my bottom on top of knees to get part of my lower body above the water level and gave me an amazing BBBJ.

After that she wiped me down and told me to lie on the bed. She gave me more DFK, some nipple play then BBBJ into 69. When she had reversed into 69 I stuck a finger into her and holy cow she is so damn tight. I ate her out abit, then she put on the hat and rode me in CG. Considering how tiny and tight she is, she had to go real slow at first on my average sized cock. I think she is one of the tightest I've ever had. As she got used to my cock she started riding me harder and harder. We were also DFK-ing while she rode me and she even gave me the 'iku iku'. After riding me for awhile I was almost ready to pop but I wanted to at least try another position, so I asked her what is her favorite position. She told me it was doggy, so we flipped over and I went real slow for at first since she was so tight. We started going faster again, then she got up on 1 arm and held my hand with her free hand. This was too much for me and I ended up blowing my load. After I blew my load I kept pounding her for a good few minutes as it just felt so good to be inside her and she seemed to enjoy it. She took the condom off and gave me a short BBBJ which I did not expect.

She washed me up once again, where we continued to talk and DFK. I asked why her English was so good and it was due to her other job. She also started this line of work at another shop 6 years ago when she was 18, which would confirm her age as 24. Overall I found her to be extremely attractive and bubbly. The level of service she provided and attention to detail she gave me the ultimate GFE experience and has now ruined SPs for me in my home country.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I would have loved to try another girl or even experience Yuki one more time before I went back home, unfortunately I did not have time as my trip ended. The quality and service I can get back home is nothing compared to what Yuki has provided. She seems to enjoy doing what she does, so please treat her well!

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 8/11/2023