In person

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 mins, 11,000 yen.

Type/Location:
Typical shop in Matsushima Shinchi.

Language Notes:
Japanese only.

Details of the Encounter:
After a fairly disappointing encounter in Nipponbashi earlier on the same day (see previous review) I headed to Matsushima Shinchi that evening to finish on a high note.

One thing I've learnt about Matsushima and talking to others, girls on the "main dori" won't kiss and no BBBJ. Off the main dori it depends on the girl. I was really up for BBBJ and the inevitable FS that's part of the service in Matsushima.

I saw a very beautiful girl from the street at a shop called Himawari (can be found if you Google 向日葵 in 松島新地) and went upstairs with her.

Decided on the shortest option available (11,000 for 20 mins) because I'd already dropped enough money that day. After paying up front Yuki went downstairs to hand over the cash to the Mama-san. Yuki came back, we both stripped off quickly and I noticed she was clean shaven. Not a preference of my mine but it was a change. She gave me a good shower and I found out she was 35 but looked way younger. Had an incredibly tight body and pretty face. Got me to gargle that iodine solution so I figured kissing was on the menu.

When we got back to the room, she got me to lay down, started DFK'ing me before working her way down and gave an incredible BBBJ. Simply outstanding. Having only paid for 20 minutes, Yuki understood time was of the essence so she capped me, climbed on top and went to town.

We changed position a few times and then the dreaded 5-minute warning bell that you get in Tobita and Matsushima, sounded. Because I'd already popped a couple of times that day, I got a bit anxious and knew I couldn't finish with the lack of sensitivity a condom offers.

Asked Yuki if she should finish me off with her hand but unsolicited, she went one better, had me lay back and like a total professional who was aware of the time remaining, started jerking me off in her mouth while sweeping back her hair to make sure I could see. Total turn on! Yuki saved the day and I left a happy man.

Yuki was so service orientated, polite and "into it". A really nice friendly girl to chat to as well. I really enjoyed her company and would gladly go back and pay for more time in the near future.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments: