Yukina Back?

kismet

TAG Member
Reaction score
It seems yukina is back on happy berry site? Wondering if anyone have had the opportunity to get a date with her? Apparently she left happy berry after I met her in may 2014. More information much appreciated..If she is back for real I really want to meet her once more when I go back in April.

She was on the schedule last week. Sadly I haven't seen her since March. Almost a year now

She was on the schedule last week. Sadly I haven't seen her since March. Almost a year now
I hope she would still be there when I do fly over..the last time I was in tokyo I could only meet kira.

Hello buddies

I'am interested by enjoying some good time in happy berry

Is everyone can understand what kind of discount they have on their website?
http://www.lr-shinjuku.com/event.php

I only can read hiragana

Thanks!

Mail Magazine Event (for people signed up to their mailing list)
30 minute extension for no additional cost when selecting regular or gold girls, 10 minute extension at no additional cost for platinum girls.

Member's Discounts (available to anyone who's used their services):
Early Time Special - 9:00 to 19:00: 45 minutes - 9,000 yen, 55 minutes 12,000 yen.

Really Early Time Special 7:00 to 17:00: 45 minutes - 8,000 yen (regular and gold only)

New Girl Discount: 65 minutes for 15,000 yen (regular and gold only)

Early Evening Discount: 65 minutes for 15,000 yen. (gold +1,00 yen, platinum + 2,000 yen)

For all of the above, hotel charge not included.
Girl selection fee is not included except for new girl discount.

That being said, in general, discounts don't apply to foreign customers in any fuzuku establishment.

Reactions: meiji
For residents like me, work your way up to platinum membership and the prices are good.

thank you for your answer ;-)

I hope she will be on the schedule at the end of March when I'll be in Tokyo!