mawjav

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
OL Style

Date of Encounter:
Early October 2016

Contact Method:
Telephone: 03 6233 9969 This is the JK number, but ask for Aoki and you can book OL girls in English.

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours (35,000 Yen + 5,000 Yen facial option)

Type/Location:
Like Hotel, Kabukicho

Language Notes:
Yukina's English is quite low. We used the translator and some Japanese.

Details of the Encounter:
Here's Yukina:

http://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/ol-style/A6GirlDetailProfile/?girlId=13066503&of=y

After small-breasted Chika, I felt like some TJ action. No one I requested on JK was available, so I opted for Yukina with OL. I also requested a school girl costume, which Aoki-san was happy to include.

Judging from her blog photos, Yukina is quite curvaceous. In life, she is more plump, even fat in places, and I was immediately disappointed when she knocked on my door.

However, she is nice enough, quite bright for a, wait for it, trainee nailist. She is also short, as I like, and looked cute enough in the school girl outfit. She enjoys DFK and DATY, which we did to excess. Her breasts are really the best asset, firm and pliant, and the old man spent more time between them than in her mouth. BBBJ was fine, nothing extraordinary, but the facial, which costs an extra 5K, was disappointing. She actually pulled away as I shot (a first for me having paid).

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Recommended if you like nice boobs, but neither GFE nor PSE. Very limp generally, so I won't be repeating.

Last edited:
Thanks for the review and all other previous reviews you made! The contact method will be helpful.