September 2015

Contact Method:
Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours (33K)

Type/Location:
LH Excellent in Kabukicho

Language Notes:
Not a word of English. Bring your translator.

Overall Rating:
1 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
http://jk-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=3196

Just read the posts in connection with Yuko about police action and scams on site:

http://www.tokyoadultguide.com/threads/jkstyle.9134/

Shame I just met the girl prior to reading them. I might not have wasted 33K. Not that I had any such problems myself. No, just with Yuko being a damp squib.

I'm a real sucker for tiny girls. Yuko, at 143cm, looked right up my street. So, based on Aoki-san's recommendation, I took the proverbial shot in the dark since, until 5-minutes ago, I hadn't read any reviews about her.

One thing. I booked her because she offered facials. However, 10-minutes prior to her arrival, Aoki called me to say she just told the agency she no longer offered facials. He gave me a discount on my next booking, so everything went ahead from there.

Yuko arrived. She is very short, and quite cute, until you see her teeth! By God, what a mouthful of brown-stained grave-stones this girl has got! Such a shame on such a cute face. Go to the dentist, please, and get them cleaned! Thankfully, she didn't do DFK.

As I said, short, but quite plump. Her skin is very soft, baby-fat plump, which was a big turn on for me. Whilst she was in the loo, I snuck a look at her cup size. Advertised as 83C, she's actually....65B!

And no offence, just stating a fact, but she is seriously stupid. THE dumbest girl I've ever met in a country not short of Disney-loving airheads.

The action was minimal effort throughout. She is a damp squib in the sack. BBBJ was passable. I came on her school girl skirt and later on her belly, but had to finish myself off both times because she wasn't capable. In-between, she complained "Nemui" and I thought she'd dozed off during DATY, but I juiced her until her eyes were wide.

She played with her phone like I play with my dick. She just didn't want to be there, and in the end I was glad she wasn't. Next...

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
All in all, Yuko is short but not sweet, I'm afraid. Happy punting!

Reactions: TAG Manager
Sounds like a like a horrible time. Thanks for taking one for the team.
I almost choked on my ginger ale when I read about her teeth resembling that of gravestones. Good stuff. Sorry you had to be a martyr so that we don't have to suffer to book this woman who's talent is to destroy boners.

Not at all my experience with Yuko. She is very young though so even more than the normal dose of YMMV.

It seems like she has been working quite a bit lately. Not trying to excuse bad performance but maybe that explains some of the difference in our experience (I think I saw her on her 2nd or 3rd day after starting).

Oh well, I plan on repeating and will review then for good or ill.