September 2015

Contact Method:
Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours (38K including 5K facial)

Type/Location:
LH Perrier in Kabukicho

Language Notes:
Yumemi's English is fine. We hardly needed the translator.

Overall Rating:
3 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
http://jk-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=342

A new 3-letter acronym for you: SOS (Same Old Story).

By which I mean, gorgeous body poor attitude.

Heavy sigh.

So, I tried Yumemi, aka YMMV. Rave reviews hereabouts, but strangely mixed encounter.

She has an absolutely stunning body. Slender, athletic, with slim legs and fabulous breasts. Although she did let slip in the shower that her breasts were much perter 5 years ago....when she was 14! So, mid twenties then. Reviewed previously as trimmed, a little stubble, etc., but a full bush for yours truly to bury his snout in. Her face is not the airbrushed masterpiece advertised on site, but she is pretty without being cute.

Her attitude was an odd mix, initially cold, distant, not GFE at all, but during the naughty parts, longing looks, tender gazes, hypnotic expressions. Once in the uniform, she certainly looked the part, but didn't play the cute role. Not a rag doll in bed, I did have to initiate everything, guiding her hands, her head, her mouth to all the right bits. Not much DFK at all, which was disappointing. But the BBBJ was great and the COF finish utterly wonderful as she took it full on.

No cuddling to speak of. After a mutual smoke break, I serviced her happily for a while. She's quite responsive to DATY, though you'll have to work your chops off. I finished with my cock between those heavenly breasts for a tit job from heaven, surrounded on all sides by Perrier's now famed mirrored walls.

The killer blow came right at the end, as she was leaving. No farewell kiss, and when I mentioned I was looking forward to seeing her again, a resigned look of, well, disdain crossed her face as she left. Farewell Yumemi. Next...

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Some may click better than I did with Yumemi. Sad to say, SOS. Happy punting.

Last edited:
Reactions: lotus
Thanks for the review

Very similar to my experience the first time I met her (except DFK - great lips, I love kissing her).

I will say she really warms up if you repeat. I think her coldness is because she is really shy.

God those tits though... perfection