90 min, 24000

Type/Location:
My Shinagawa Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I think this is the first review for Class Mate Shinagawa

https://www.dto.jp/shop/22170#top

Staying in the Shinagawa area quite often, I sough for an alternative of JK-Style, since it takes time and delivery fee for the girl to come all the way from Shinjuku.

I looked at dto.jp for available girls and they had a ton, but when I called most girls indicated as available were booked.

One who was free, she was not my first choice, was Yumina

https://www.dto.jp/gal/1763516

They promised to be send her in 20 minutes, but it took 40 for her to arrive. She profoundly apologized, and said it was the pickup of another girl on the same route as a cause. Yumina is a cute girl. 2 years older than indicated, but with a nice body. I loved her soft breasts with large areolas. Small talk, kissing, fondling, undressing, shower, all was nice.

During her amazing body lick on the bed I was pondering if I should ask for additional service, but it turned out that her BBBJ technique was awesome enough, and that I did feel the need to spend some extra tip.

After a lengthy BBBJ play with all types of relative body orientations (between by legs, sideways, 69), she went sideways on my king size bed, spread her beautiful legs to give me a great view of her partially shaved private parts and I shot a healthy amount into her mouth.

We had a very nice and relaxing chat afterwards and without any hurry we finally showered, and parted with a kiss.

All in all, good service. No ripoff. Nice staff. Nice girl.

Definitely an option for the Shinagawa area.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Maybe I will try another girl.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yumina

Date of Encounter:
Feb 2018

Contact Method:
Tel

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min, 24000

Type/Location:
My Shinagawa Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I think this is the first review for Class Mate Shinagawa

https://www.dto.jp/shop/22170#top

Staying in the Shinagawa area quite often, I sough for an alternative of JK-Style, since it takes time and delivery fee for the girl to come all the way from Shinjuku.

I looked at dto.jp for available girls and they had a ton, but when I called most girls indicated as available were booked.

One who was free, she was not my first choice, was Yumina

https://www.dto.jp/gal/1763516

They promised to be send her in 20 minutes, but it took 40 for her to arrive. She profoundly apologized, and said it was the pickup of another girl on the same route as a cause. Yumina is a cute girl. 2 years older than indicated, but with a nice body. I loved her soft breasts with large areolas. Small talk, kissing, fondling, undressing, shower, all was nice.

During her amazing body lick on the bed I was pondering if I should ask for additional service, but it turned out that her BBBJ technique was awesome enough, and that I did feel the need to spend some extra tip.

After a lengthy BBBJ play with all types of relative body orientations (between by legs, sideways, 69), she went sideways on my king size bed, spread her beautiful legs to give me a great view of her partially shaved private parts and I shot a healthy amount into her mouth.

We had a very nice and relaxing chat afterwards and without any hurry we finally showered, and parted with a kiss.

All in all, good service. No ripoff. Nice staff. Nice girl.

Definitely an option for the Shinagawa area.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Maybe I will try another girl.
This sounds great. The more discoveries reported, the more options we will all have.

Thanks for sharing.

Do you know if they are gaijin ok?
Did they detect your non-Japanese accent over the phone?

Not that it matters, but Shinagawa in this context actually means Gotanda, I think. To my knowledge there are no DH services actually based in Shinagawa. Or am I wrong?

Worth noting that Gotanda is in Shinagawa ward.