30,000 for 2 hours

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
So after a poor show at Y shirts I decided I'd go with a tried and tested the next day. I contacted Asian Mystique in Japanese but they replied in English (I heard from Yuna this is to filter out Japanese people).

I initially contacted them at 4am drunk but they were kind and told me I had to wait to book etc. So I text them the next afternoon and it was super smooth. I put my choice of lovehotel in the review but I asked them and they reccomended the one we used (was 6k yen)

I was going to book Mina but she has a 7k surcharge and Yuna was girl of the day, so 5k off. The 12k off was enough to persuade me to use Yuna in the end.

Yuna is alright looking. Nice proportions but she has a belly. She is what I expected based off AM reviews but there was no Yuna specific review on this forum.

Met up at LH, got room, did the quick formalities and into the bath. Got a quick but nice rub down (turns out she used to work in SL which makes sense). Off to bed where she ran a nice body and dick kissing routine before she asked for me to take care of her. It was clean and shaved so nothing to complain about.

On to round 1 and we messed around a bit before I got her on top and she was more then willing pound up and down. It was a good pop all the same. She stopped me in the middle of it as she said she came and needed a minute (might have been part of the show).

We chatted abit (all Japanese, but she has spent considerable time in other countries so her English is surely fluent). She got me going for round 2 and I gave her a break and gave her the best pounding little jedi could muster.

She is super flexible and I found she positioned herself really well for all the positions we did it end. I had a 2nd pop and I was fine and dandy to be done then.

We hopped in the bath for a few minutes and kept chatting. The whole time was really relaxed.

What I will forewarn as it will turn some people off is that she has a high pitched yet nasaly voice and makes a weird sound when she is being pleasured (I know this doesn't sound like a natural expression but I couldn't explain it any other way).

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'd repeat AM with another person from their selection as it's hassle free and you won't run into any foreigner issues.

Overall: good fuck. Good convo. Nice smooth process.

Thanks for your submission.

Approved: 6/4/2023

I contacted Asian Mystique in Japanese but they replied in English (I heard from Yuna this is to filter out Japanese people).
Because Japanese people can’t speak English, lol.

I guess the staff are native English though, unless you were communicating with a female staff.

Can’t believe that top girl Mina was available but you passed up because of the extra charges. From what I hear she is very difficult to book nowadays for non regulars.

Reactions: Cinnabums

I guess the staff are native English though, unless you were communicating with a female staff.

Can’t believe that top girl Mina was available but you passed up because of the extra charges. From what I hear she is very difficult to book nowadays for non regulars.
Very difficult to book and well worth the extra fee

Reactions: Alice

I mean I was taking my first steps into this kind of stuff and was trying out a few different bits at once. I don't even post my reviews on here anymore, I will if I've something ground breaking but I've done nothing nobody else here hasn't reviewed before

I mean I was taking my first steps into this kind of stuff and was trying out a few different bits at once. I don't even post my reviews on here anymore, I will if I've something ground breaking but I've done nothing nobody else here hasn't reviewed before
Is this the Yuna that is currently at AM? Your like doesn’t work anymore…
Thank you

Why would a place want to filter out Japanese customers? Is there a point in being exclusively for foreigners?

Because the girls only want to see foreigners. Foreigners are the target market. Eliminates the chances of running into somebody they know.
If you mean "The girls only want to see foreigners BECAUSE it eliminates the chances of running into somebody they know," that makes sense! Thanks.

"Foreigners are the target market," doesn't make sense to me (yet) as a reason, because I don't see why you need to be exclusive to foreigners in order to target them. If a shop gladly serves foreigners, provides English communications, advertises in English, etc., why would their target need the further assurance that the girls are exclusive to foreigners? Seems like an unnecessary cost from the shop's point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.