Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
2H @ ¥22,000

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
This was my second appointment with Yuriko. A pleasant email exchange lead up to the date of the encounter. On the day of, Yuriko emailed around lunchtime to let me know what she’d be wearing. Later that day, she arrived at the designated meeting place right on time and we walked together to a nearby LH.

Yuriko is a beautiful, curvy Japanese office lady in her mid-thirties. She’s very intelligent, speaks near fluent English, and is a pleasure to talk to. For the time you’re with her, you have her full attention.

Once in the hotel room, our encounter started off with some nice shower play before moving to the bed. She’s very skilled at what she does, and really gives the impression that she enjoys it. Pacing was great and I’ve got no complaints. Two hours went by in the blink of an eye; time flies when you’re having fun.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuriko

Date of Encounter:
Early February

Contact Method:
Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
2H @ ¥22,000

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
This was my second appointment with Yuriko. A pleasant email exchange lead up to the date of the encounter. On the day of, Yuriko emailed around lunchtime to let me know what she’d be wearing. Later that day, she arrived at the designated meeting place right on time and we walked together to a nearby LH.

Yuriko is a beautiful, curvy Japanese office lady in her mid-thirties. She’s very intelligent, speaks near fluent English, and is a pleasure to talk to. For the time you’re with her, you have her full attention.

Once in the hotel room, our encounter started off with some nice shower play before moving to the bed. She’s very skilled at what she does, and really gives the impression that she enjoys it. Pacing was great and I’ve got no complaints. Two hours went by in the blink of an eye; time flies when you’re having fun.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Thank you for the positive review! It's really nice having you repeat, leave the positive review.
I'm glad, everything turned out so well!
Take care!

Hi, do you know a good love hotel to make appointment with yuriko? in shinjuku .
I will be in tokyo from 1 of april and I'd like to get an appointement with yuriko.

Hi smallville,

Thank you for showing your interest and asking this question.If you look for my ad at classified ad section on the top page of this site, you can find my email address there. Please send me an email there, or a message system here on TAG, we can discuss which hotel you'd like, but usually you don't book a LH in advance, we go 1 by 1 to find an available room!
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you for the positive review! It's really nice having you repeat, leave the positive review.
I'm glad, everything turned out so well!
Take care!

Hi Yukiro,
I plan to visit Japan end of this month. can we meet after i come there? i am sri lankan guy. i suppose to stay at Shinagawa.

Hi Yukiro,
I plan to visit Japan end of this month. can we meet after i come there? i am sri lankan guy. i suppose to stay at Shinagawa.
Please contact the provider as she requests, privately. You can't do this on a public area.

Status
Not open for further replies.