Appointment Length & Costs:
2 Hours, 15,000 Yen + Hotel

Type/Location:
Shinjuku Love Hotel Pasha, My Choice.

Language Notes:
English/Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This report is late, sorry.

First up: There's no sex here. If you are looking for sex, please skip this review and go read another.

My Target: Due to age and other factors, I like simple things like massages and just the skin-to-skin time with a nice lady. I normally go to Esute or Massage places, but those are not geared to more personal interactions. I like these types of interactions where we are in a nice hotel room and it's truly some private time between two people. I contacted Yuriko through private message here and quickly made the arrangements for a specific date, time, service type and meeting location.

What I got...
After a bit of a mix-up with the meeting spot, I found Yuriko waiting in front of Pasha (old, not new), which was the target hotel anyway. We had planned to meet at the Toho Building and walk over... just a small delay of 14 minutes.

Yuriko was dressed very plainly or average so as not to attract much attention to her or I. We go into the hotel, chose a room and got settled. (We had room 405, which was one of the lower end rooms. One of the higher-class rooms were available, but just for two hours, it wasn't worth paying that much.)

I took a shower on my own, which I forgot to tell her that I prefer to fully shower and wash on my own, I think she got confused. (oops!) Afterwards, she did her shower and then got dressed up in some lingerie and then we got started.

She offered some aroma massage with some light music in the background It was quite relaxing while we chatted about various topics. She is indeed Japanese, but is fluent in English. We bounced some Japanese around but mostly English.

She was topless for a bit and I did ask her to try a BBBJ. That was a failure on my part, her touch and method were perfectly fine. This is why I don't usually go after sex, haha.

We spent some more time talking and light massage until the time was suddenly gone. We slipped out of the hotel just over the two hour mark without having to pay any more.

Yuriko is great for companionship and is very relaxing to be with. She offers a few options for her service. Next time I see her, I'll prepare myself to make things actually work down below, haha.

She is of average size and her pics were accurate, which she provides to you upon request. She actually looked better in person, in my opinion.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I know some people complain about her pricing model, but for some of us, this fills a niche need and I'm glad she showed up on TAG.

Agreed with your review (but i think i booked her before the "pricing model" changes). Went to same hotel by the way. Even thought that the price was somehow too low so I tipped ( Yeah, miracles do happen sometimes :)). Sweet and smart and attentive. Maybe it just happened with me but she just insisted a bit too much on the "I do modelling too" thing and other kinds of self-praises ("my skin is very smooth". - which is true by the way). But overall a very good memory.

Last edited:
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuriko

Date of Encounter:
January 2017

Contact Method:
TAG Private Message @Yuriko

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 Hours, 15,000 Yen + Hotel

Type/Location:
Shinjuku Love Hotel Pasha, My Choice.

Language Notes:
English/Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This report is late, sorry.

First up: There's no sex here. If you are looking for sex, please skip this review and go read another.

My Target: Due to age and other factors, I like simple things like massages and just the skin-to-skin time with a nice lady. I normally go to Esute or Massage places, but those are not geared to more personal interactions. I like these types of interactions where we are in a nice hotel room and it's truly some private time between two people. I contacted Yuriko through private message here and quickly made the arrangements for a specific date, time, service type and meeting location.

What I got...
After a bit of a mix-up with the meeting spot, I found Yuriko waiting in front of Pasha (old, not new), which was the target hotel anyway. We had planned to meet at the Toho Building and walk over... just a small delay of 14 minutes.

Yuriko was dressed very plainly or average so as not to attract much attention to her or I. We go into the hotel, chose a room and got settled. (We had room 405, which was one of the lower end rooms. One of the higher-class rooms were available, but just for two hours, it wasn't worth paying that much.)

I took a shower on my own, which I forgot to tell her that I prefer to fully shower and wash on my own, I think she got confused. (oops!) Afterwards, she did her shower and then got dressed up in some lingerie and then we got started.

She offered some aroma massage with some light music in the background It was quite relaxing while we chatted about various topics. She is indeed Japanese, but is fluent in English. We bounced some Japanese around but mostly English.

She was topless for a bit and I did ask her to try a BBBJ. That was a failure on my part, her touch and method were perfectly fine. This is why I don't usually go after sex, haha.

We spent some more time talking and light massage until the time was suddenly gone. We slipped out of the hotel just over the two hour mark without having to pay any more.

Yuriko is great for companionship and is very relaxing to be with. She offers a few options for her service. Next time I see her, I'll prepare myself to make things actually work down below, haha.

She is of average size and her pics were accurate, which she provides to you upon request. She actually looked better in person, in my opinion.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I know some people complain about her pricing model, but for some of us, this fills a niche need and I'm glad she showed up on TAG.

Hi there,
Thank you for the amazing review. I think it was more of GFE?

Apology for not being able to get to TOHO. (I had to go Toho the next day, where a person I met was staying! So, I'm glad you showed me the way!!! Thank you! ) I enjoyed the opportunity with you, too! Seems like "chatting" is also the key to a good session. As well as "personal touch". Well noted!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Agreed with your review (but i think i booked her before the "pricing model" changes). Went to same hotel by the way. Even thought that the price was somehow too low so I tipped ( Yeah, miracles do happen sometimes :)). Sweet and smart and attentive. Maybe it just happened with me but she just insisted a bit too much on the "I do modelling too" thing and other kinds of self-praises ("my skin is very smooth". - which is true by the way). But overall a very good memory.

I certainly do remember you! Sorry, I praised too much, kind of the way to make guys hard... hehe.
I thought French was the most sexiest language in bed!!!Nice memory, indeed! Merci for tipping well.
I had to rebuild my pricing model...But it's going alright now. :)

I certainly do remember you! Sorry, I praised too much, kind of the way to make guys hard... hehe.
I thought French was the most sexiest language in bed!!!Nice memory, indeed! Merci for tipping well.
I had to rebuild my pricing model...But it's going alright now. :)
Thanks Yuriko. You deserved all what I gave and wrote... But please don't get spoiled and complacent... (although yeah, you do have a great soft skin!) . OK I stop being my usual Grinch, sorry :)

Reactions: Yuriko and Frostie