JK-Style

Date of Encounter:
November 15, 2014

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins 26000JPY

Type/Location:
Delivery Health, Shinjuku, went to a love hotel (4000JPY for 2 hours)

Language Notes:
Operator is a nice guy and knows how to bring in business for his company; can manage all the English required to go through a normal booking. The girl doesn’t know a single word of English.

Overall Rating:
2 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
It was too long since last time I had an encounter. Being away from Tokyo had taken a toll on me. So this time I planned a special trip to Tokyo for my adventures. Was preparing myself since 2-3 weeks and had stocked up all my strength. In the morning first I went to Ayumi at Asian Feeling, had the most amazing massage and service. Rested for whole afternoon and evening, roamed around Tokyo and decided to go for JK Style in the late evening.

Called the number but whoever I chose, that girl was either not available or had already done for the day. But the operator was quite clever and he kept on giving me options. He asked what type of girl I wanted. After listening to my response he gave me two options. One was Yurina from JK and the other was Mahiro from their partner site Erouto Style. I asked him 10 mins to check those girls’ profile and call him back. I have always been keen on JK style and hence opted for Yurina.

Went to Lapia and got a room for 2 hours. Went inside the room and got disappointed by the lingering smell of smoke. Well, I couldn’t do anything for that problem. So prepped a bit, just called JK again for confirmation. 10mins later Yurina was there at my doorsteps. I opened the door and welcomed her. First few hi-hellos and she sat on the couch. She looked quite hesitant. I asked her if this is her first time with foreigner and is she comfortable with non-Japanese. She said she has been with foreigners before and she prefers foreigners as they are very gentle. She called the operator to confirm and took money from me. Then I saw those cut marks on her wrist. I was bit scared at first but after few moments ignored it thinking “not my problem”.

She was acting very mechanical and said nothing much. She started removing her clothes and asked me to go for shower. It all looked like routine to her as if she wanted to get it done as soon as possible. We came out from the shower and I enquired if I may see her in school uniform. I was happy to see her oblige. That was the thing I was waiting for, to see a Japanese schoolgirl in front of me, a young Japanese girl with whom I could have an intimacy, paid although it might be, it doesn’t bother me.

She wore the uniform but there were no expressions on her face. I didn’t understand why. I asked her to come near and chatted a little. I started removing her blouse gently and kissed her breasts (good ones!). She started to moan. I thought, alas, she is getting aroused. It continued for a while then she went down for BBBJ. But then again, she didn’t take it full in. I mean c’mon, I am fairly average size and there shouldn’t be any problem to take it fully inside, but not much efforts from her side. A pop and she asked to rest for a while. Then it seemed like she didn’t want to do anything. I took initiative and started a casual conversation but to no avail. I went down slowly to kiss her but her reactions were passive. I gave up finally and got off from the bed. Dressed up and sat on the couch. I guess she understood and did formality to ask me what happened. I said nothing. She said OK and changed her clothes. And we left our room.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
-1 for body
-1 for wrist marks
-1 for attitude

Seems like this JK STYLES has run its course. Time to go back to same old, same old folks.

Seems like this JK STYLES has run its course. Time to go back to same old, same old folks.

Run it's course? I don't follow. Even with good companies, you're bound to see bad reviews once in a while. Unless, they start to become more common, I'm not going to be worried.

Cuts on the wrist? That plus the way she was behaving would have creeped the fuck out of me.

Well, she's off all week now. Either she was quitting anyway or at the beginning of her cycle. :bookworm:

A lot of people gave Happy Berry doubt after just ONE bad review and I still think it's a good place. I still have yet to try JK Style myself but I think a lot of their girls based on the reviews are still good to try.

It's gonna happen and since we don't know the whole situation - did you smell funny or remind her of some creep she was with last week - it's hard to say right?

The wrist cutting shit is so common with girls of this calibre. They obviously are weak mentally with breakups (most likely reason) or life issues and do this. Look around more and you will notice this on less educated type girls.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
JK-Style

Date of Encounter:
November 15, 2014

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins 26000JPY

Type/Location:
Delivery Health, Shinjuku, went to a love hotel (4000JPY for 2 hours)

Language Notes:
Operator is a nice guy and knows how to bring in business for his company; can manage all the English required to go through a normal booking. The girl doesn’t know a single word of English.

Overall Rating:
2 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
It was too long since last time I had an encounter. Being away from Tokyo had taken a toll on me. So this time I planned a special trip to Tokyo for my adventures. Was preparing myself since 2-3 weeks and had stocked up all my strength. In the morning first I went to Ayumi at Asian Feeling, had the most amazing massage and service. Rested for whole afternoon and evening, roamed around Tokyo and decided to go for JK Style in the late evening.

Called the number but whoever I chose, that girl was either not available or had already done for the day. But the operator was quite clever and he kept on giving me options. He asked what type of girl I wanted. After listening to my response he gave me two options. One was Yurina from JK and the other was Mahiro from their partner site Erouto Style. I asked him 10 mins to check those girls’ profile and call him back. I have always been keen on JK style and hence opted for Yurina.

Went to Lapia and got a room for 2 hours. Went inside the room and got disappointed by the lingering smell of smoke. Well, I couldn’t do anything for that problem. So prepped a bit, just called JK again for confirmation. 10mins later Yurina was there at my doorsteps. I opened the door and welcomed her. First few hi-hellos and she sat on the couch. She looked quite hesitant. I asked her if this is her first time with foreigner and is she comfortable with non-Japanese. She said she has been with foreigners before and she prefers foreigners as they are very gentle. She called the operator to confirm and took money from me. Then I saw those cut marks on her wrist. I was bit scared at first but after few moments ignored it thinking “not my problem”.

She was acting very mechanical and said nothing much. She started removing her clothes and asked me to go for shower. It all looked like routine to her as if she wanted to get it done as soon as possible. We came out from the shower and I enquired if I may see her in school uniform. I was happy to see her oblige. That was the thing I was waiting for, to see a Japanese schoolgirl in front of me, a young Japanese girl with whom I could have an intimacy, paid although it might be, it doesn’t bother me.

She wore the uniform but there were no expressions on her face. I didn’t understand why. I asked her to come near and chatted a little. I started removing her blouse gently and kissed her breasts (good ones!). She started to moan. I thought, alas, she is getting aroused. It continued for a while then she went down for BBBJ. But then again, she didn’t take it full in. I mean c’mon, I am fairly average size and there shouldn’t be any problem to take it fully inside, but not much efforts from her side. A pop and she asked to rest for a while. Then it seemed like she didn’t want to do anything. I took initiative and started a casual conversation but to no avail. I went down slowly to kiss her but her reactions were passive. I gave up finally and got off from the bed. Dressed up and sat on the couch. I guess she understood and did formality to ask me what happened. I said nothing. She said OK and changed her clothes. And we left our room.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
-1 for body
-1 for wrist marks
-1 for attitude

At least, it probably wasn't anything you did. Clearly she doesn't like her job, or there was something else bothering her. I'm sure other girls might be more enthusiastic. Always a bad apple in the bunch. Very accurate scoring when she just gets the job done and little else. Unfortunately, first impressions are crucial when appealing to a new customers. You could try a different girl. Anyway, I'm glad you were honest in your review.

sorry for the bad experience. Now that you mention it, Uta also had 2 cut marks. I asked her about it and she told be it had been an accident. well, well.

I have never met any girls with cut their wrists but in Happy Berry a year ago, I had a girl crying to me about she only does this job because of the money and she has no other skills.

Seriously guys, the wrist cutting thing is quite common. The way I see it, there are 4 tiers and this doesn't matter of age. The westernized ones, the local ones but educated who at minimum went to a MARCH university, the ones who maybe finished 2 year university/college and the drop outs in Saitama and Adachi ( you get my drift here). The ones who work in these places tend to be the last 2 and they are usually weak. I know a few who for example have been raped but never reported it, gave all their savings to boyfriends and just general dumb shit like cutting their wrist. The difference between the last 2 types are that typically one has another day time job - office work or hairdresser or shop staff and trying to get some extra cash for the short term. The latter just live their life like this until they get married. These girls are mentally weak and easy to be manipulated by someone they like. I've been guilty of doing this and in case you are considering messing around with these kinds of girls, beware that if it's really bad, they may try to commit real suicide.

Last edited:
I know how you feel after a bad experience like that.

Unfortunately this sort of passive behaviour is fairly common and a good reason to avoid the new girls. Some men do like passive girls (受身-うけみ)but they should at least respond to you, ie when you kiss them, they should respond with a proper kiss. A good passive girl can be a lot of fun.

I would suggest limiting bookings with non reviewed girls to 60mins, especially if they are new.