Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Hoshibana Yuu http://libe-tokyo.com/profile-yuu.html

Date of Encounter:
Feb 2018

Contact Method:
Email originally, then phone to confirm on the day

Appointment Length & Costs:
25,000 (90 mins 21,000, ejaculation 3,000, school girl cosplay 1,000)

Type/Location:
Shop's place in Uguisudani

Language Notes:
Japanese with shop, mixture of Japanese and English with Yuu

Details of the Encounter:
I booked an appointment with Hoshibana Yuu on Thursday and received a reply quite quickly. My written Japanese basically consists of cutting and pasting into Google translate, so the Tencho seemed a bit worried about whether I'd be able to actually communicate with Yuu on the day, but I reassured him that my Japanese is better in person. Turned out that Yuu actually quite likes trying to chat in English, so we used a mixture of the two.

When I got to their place in Uguisudani, it was one of the strangest set-ups I've seen in Japan. Basically, just a house with all the rooms being used by the companions. Yuu met me at the door and looked great.

We went up to her room and chatted for a bit, paid, and then we went down to the shower after giving myself a 'kancho.' Things were pretty straight forward in the shower, but still nice.

Back up in her room, she got changed into the JK cosplay I had ordered. She looked absolutely fantastic! She slowly walked over to the bed where I was waiting and we quickly got down to business, lots of DFK, which she seems to love, before moving onto BBBJ and 69. She is shaved and gets nicely hard, not too big, but not small either.

She was getting hot so she got out of the JK uniform, gave me a couple of fingers and then she got on top. Felt great, but she said she was quite nervous because I was a foreigner and big. She didn't finish, so I got on top and took her with her legs high in the air. Felt great and we continued to DFK all the way through.

I got her to finish me off in her mouth before going down on her until she popped up and then she came onto my chest. We tried for a second round, but couldn't get it finished in time.

This was my first time using Libe, normally I go to Changelings, Ranpha or Diamond, but I'm glad I tried it out and I'm sure the few teething problems we had won't be there next time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I don't often repeat, but I am seriously considering it with Yuu.