January 31, late night (1 am'ish)

Contact Method:
Telephone, http://www.erotic-massage-japan.com/en/nagoya/girls_information.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour, 16,000

Type/Location:
Business Hotel

Language Notes:
As always, the setup was done all in English (though they were having a busy night), Yuu herself spoke not a word.

Details of the Encounter:
I had gone to Nagoya with a large group of Japanese friends for the express purpose of seeing just how much trouble we could get into. To make a long story short, our first attempt led us to an oppai bar that wasn't and in trying to find one that was, it was noted that I am a gaijin and that this... might be trouble (To be fair, this wasn't my friends who stood up for me, but the info shop). Not wanting to cause trouble, I walked back feeling slightly irked. I hadn't planned on using the service as my hotel wasn't on the available list, but at 12:30 am I thought what the hell, called, and was very quickly told that it was possible.

Yuu arrived about 30 minutes later without me needing to make an appearance in the lobby. She spoke no English, but my Japanese was well enough to make for small talk. She is a slender little thing, small breasts, long hair, open and honest face. She quickly got the room set up (I liked the music, really, that was new and very relaxing), got me undressed, and I found out that she has got to have the best pair of hands in Japan. Her touch was gentle, her caresses sweet, and she very quickly had me into a relaxed puddle of goo (I also discovered that I am not as immune to tickling as I once thought).

Then she pulled my head into her lap and the erotic part started. One part of me most definitely wasn't goo and starting off a bit with my own touches, I found that she was rather open to THAT idea as well (Indeed, she was rather gooey).

The finishing move happened with the both of us holding each other tight and after a shower together to sluice me off, we made some small talk with her curled up in my lap and my arms wrapped around her. Now according to her, she is actually training to be an actual masseuse. I'd buy that given how good the massage was. Either way, when my hour was up I was left VERY relaxed, and very happy and hoping I'll be in Nagoya again sometime soon.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Now please be aware that the shop rules state no touching, so don't! I did not press and SHE chose to go ahead. In fact, she said that normally she has to slap foreign guys hands away, so please don't be that guy. Just lie back and enjoy the magic.

Really late to a number of these reviews, but please know that we appreciate your contribution very much!

I'm still really against the whole idea of a 'no touch' situation, that would be really hard but I would obey the rules. I'd probably just not use the shop if that rule exists and is seriously enforced.