clover

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Yuzu - Queen Booba

Soapland Name:
CandyXCandy

Soapland Provider Name:
Yuzu https://www.cityheaven.net/saitama/A1102/A110201/candycandy/girlid-39466494/

Soapland Website:
https://candycandy-soap.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
40min 18k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
2023 April

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Recently started working in Saitama and wanted to try out the nishi-kawaguchi area.
From my understanding Saitama is infamously known for not being foreign friendly, when it comes to P4P. Talked to a girl on hime channel, who said it would be fine if I made the booking through her, but that the shop (first class ruby) usually don't cater to foreigners. Unfortunately she was not going to work on the day I intended to go.

Walked around the area and got 5-6 NOs, was about to give up, but made a last stop at candyxcandy. The staff didn't hesitate to showing me the options. Gave me 5 girls to choose from and I went with Yuzu (which turned out to be a great choice).

Yuzu is 28 years old, has a bright personality. Is very accomodating and good looking. Not my dream girl, but well above average (7.5/10). "Hot older sister" is how I would describe her. She has a killer body- slender, spectacular boobs (loved the shape and size), great ass. Looks very feminine.

The play was good, had girls who've been better and also worse. Nothing to complain about and I think she leaves her customers satisfied a majority of times.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Can definitely recommend Yuzu, lovely girl, great service and really all you can ask for, for an affordable price. Should be fine If you speak some Japanese (at the N3 level perhaps)

Last edited:
Thank you for submitting your report!

Approved: 5/13/2023

I do note that the language mentions Japanese only. I have a beginner/decent level of Japanese at the moment. A touch curious if places like that might just throw you out if you are having issues on the Japanese language. EITHER WAY, definitely up my alley for a walk-in place with some busty girls especially. All my yes to this review and thank you!

A touch curious if places like that might just throw you out if you are having issues on the Japanese language.
No, they just won't let you in in the first place.

I do note that the language mentions Japanese only. I have a beginner/decent level of Japanese at the moment. A touch curious if places like that might just throw you out if you are having issues on the Japanese language. EITHER WAY, definitely up my alley for a walk-in place with some busty girls especially. All my yes to this review and thank you!
In all honesty, it's hard for me to say. I think they are mostly concerned about you knowing the boundaries of what you can do with the girls. Let it be on her terms, never be violent, don't insist on raw service etc. Yuzu is one of thw better girls I had, and she is fine qith foreigners as long as u treat her well.

Reactions: TerribleExample
In all honesty, it's hard for me to say. I think they are mostly concerned about you knowing the boundaries of what you can do with the girls. Let it be on her terms, never be violent, don't insist on raw service etc. Yuzu is one of thw better girls I had, and she is fine qith foreigners as long as u treat her well.
Many thanks for this and I understand very clearly how there needs to be that level of respect towards the girls. Some folk might REALLY push themselves during the "situation" and be un-safe and too forceful could really get you into trouble. Will just have to keep polishing up on my Japanese till then and keep things respectable. Plain and simple.

Reactions: clover