27000 Yen for 60 minutes +6600(Hotel)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
September 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After going to Yoshiwara and having some fun with Kaoru(will do a review with her soon), I told myself that I'm not going to avail any of these services until next month. In fact, I told myself I wasn't going to masturbate until the next service so that I can unleash the full force of my chi on the next lucky/unlucky girl. Unfortunately, I've been hanging out on these forum too much and seeing all your adventures. Also it was already distracting me because I would find myself occasionally looking at the cute girl at my local convenience store. So here we are.

Yesteday(September 18), I contacted Zettyou Akume via line(line QR is in their website). The conversation went like this:

Me: Hello! I'm a foreigner. Is it ok? (Gaikokujin demo daijoubu desu ka? -> like this but my grammar might be wrong)

Zettyou Akume: Can you speak Japanese ( Nihongo Hanasemasuka)

Me: Yes I can speak, but I am just JLPT level N4. I can understand Japanese. I saw in your website that some of the girls have 'Foreigner Ok' written
on their images.

Zettyou Akume: It's a little busy now. I will contact you later.

After this exchange I knew I was in. A little bit later they contacted me, and asked more details about the service I wanted. I told them I wanted to do it today, around 2 PM in Ikebukuro. They told me that only Hiyori was available, so I agreed. In their website, it is written that foreigners had to pay 31,000 yen for 60 minutes, but I only paid 23000+2000(new user)+2000(nomination) for total of 27000 yen.

Fast forward to today, I went to Ikebukuro, and went directly to the hotel. This was my second time in this hotel so I was comfortable and knew what the rooms were like. I chose standard room but the guy told me there were no vacancies. ( I'm not sure if this was true or they just wanted more money from me)
1 hour before the Hiyori came to my room I called Zettyou Akume to confirm my appointment, and provide my hotel and room number. They told me that one of their staff will come to collect the payment. When I heard this, I suddenly felt doubt and thought if this was a scam. But I was already here and decided to push through come what may.
The staff came, and collected my payment, and gave me condoms. He asked me if this was my first time doing [ Anaru Faku]. When I said yes, he proceeded to tell me how to use a condom, and why I should use it. It was so funny since we were talking in the door way of my room.

Now to the meat of the review.
When Hiyori came she looked different from her picture. She had colored hair, and hair teeth wasn't so good the front. Anyway I'm not going to judge since I don't think I'm much of a looker myself hehe. So we proceeded to chat a little bit about the typhoon, and the weather, and my studies. Oh also she sort of smelled like tobacco, and was constantly coughing during our encounter.

We proceeded to do shower together, and I asked her if it was ok to touch her. She said yes but as I was going to touch her breasts she sort of guarded it with her arms so I knew something was wrong.
After showering we proceeded to the bed, and we just lied down. Being new to this sort of thing, I asked her what should we do first. I mean, based on the website they had a routine that went like this : bath, BBJ, AF. So I thought it would automatically go that way.
Not wanting to waste anymore time, I told her to give me a blow job, and so she did. I tried to touch her boobs again but she did the same arm movement again so I gave up.
After a few minutes, I told her that we should proceed with AF. I got the condom, and put it on and told her we should do doggy AF [Bakku]. Long story short, we couldn't get it in, even with lubricant and condom. I'm not sure if she was tightening her anus or something. Anyway time was running out, so she told me she could just finish me of with a hand job. I agreed rather than not finishing.

I finished easily, unleashing my load on her hand and myself(what a waste). We took a bath, and exited the hotel together and parted ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This was my first experience with this provider so I'm not sure if my review is true with all of their girls. I did not find my time with Hiyori satisfying, and I felt that throughout the encounter she wasn't as enthusiastic as I had hoped. Anyway I had Nihongo practice as consolation, and I find myself getting better at the language with each girl I meet. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cinnabums
Thanks for your report! Hope you have a better experience next time.

Approved: 9/30/2022