Zodiac Signs

Hey, there's people on the planet that think Pro Wrestling is real......and......people that trust touts......

I know right, everyone should understand that zodiac means nothing. It is the blood type that decides your character!

I don't check it on magazine every month or morning news/variety TV program everyday.
I am very easy going person. It doesn't matter if it is horoscope, zodiac sign, blood type, palm reading, I only believe the good part and forget others.

Do you believe in them? Often read your horoscope? Are they important enough that they determine whether a person is a good match for you?

Sorry for the random topic. I can't sleep~

Don't believe in them, havent looked at one since my teen years and would never consult one to determine a match for me.

To those who said the personality traits match, I think they are vague enough to fit almost anyone.

Try reading one for a month that isn't yours and I'm guess it will peg a few of your traits.

Reactions: Wwanderer and MikeH
Three words... Illusion of control.
One of the most studied psychological biase.
Human beings have a natural tendency to believe they control events they have no control on.
Horoscopes, pray, choosing your lottery ticket, throwing dices (did you know when playing craps, players tend to throw dices harder to get a big number than small number) all belong to the same category.

Last edited:
Eh, not really. I think its fun though, a girlfriend I had was really into them and swore by her daily horoscope, but I think she just basically followed what the horoscope said...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland