Guest viewing is limited

Gift-giving and flirting

No, no, I am here, just been busy. Also Nuruteka definitely didn’t want me as a customer, my Japanese isn’t good enough, too bad.
Let me get this straight after reading all of your posts that you posted about dating some massage lady or trying to date some massage lady from a shop— you failed to update because you were busy? Did you get dumped by the lady? Is it because she lost interest in you? Or was it related to the shop’s view of you? Did you get to date #2? Details! We want to know so that we can compare them to our stories. You left us hanging. Plus. I just love MikeH’s posts. There must be an end to the story, a proper end!

Let me get this straight after reading all of your posts that you posted about dating some massage lady or trying to date some massage lady from a shop— you failed to update because you were busy? Did you get dumped by the lady? Is it because she lost interest in you? Or was it related to the shop’s view of you? Did you get to date #2? Details! We want to know so that we can compare them to our stories. You left us hanging. Plus. I just love MikeH’s posts. There must be an end to the story, a proper end!

Yes indeed I got busy with other life priorities and TAG took a backseat. Work and relationship took over and these are definitely more important than an unfinished story.

I am still dating my running partner, I am not dating anyone else at the moment. Still do occasional p2p but not pursuing the hobby as fervently as I used to, haha. The details aren’t all that exciting really. If I had super juicy details I’s share today.

I did leave you hanging, but I didn’t realize this many people were actually following or cared about this whole story LOL.

Reactions: Maxblack
Yes indeed I got busy with other life priorities and TAG took a backseat. Work and relationship took over and these are definitely more important than an unfinished story.

I am still dating my running partner, I am not dating anyone else at the moment. Still do occasional p2p but not pursuing the hobby as fervently as I used to, haha. The details aren’t all that exciting really. If I had super juicy details I’s share today.

I did leave you hanging, but I didn’t realize this many people were actually following or cared about this whole story LOL.
I don't really think anyone actually cared.....but it did make a few folks laugh.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
No, no, I am here, just been busy. Also Nuruteka definitely didn’t want me as a customer, my Japanese isn’t good enough, too bad.
Up until yesterday, you hadn’t been back since early September. My statement was factual until you suddenly returned.

Up until yesterday, you hadn’t been back since early September. My statement was factual until you suddenly returned.

Yeah I haven’t logged in for some time, I’ve read dribs and drabs without logging in. I haven’t given up on TAG, life just got too busy.

I had time yesterday and today, but I’m probably not going to be very active. I am sure this makes some TAG members pretty happy and I’m all for spreading joy… right before squashing that joy by logging in and commenting.

• Haha
Reactions: requiemmorrow
Yeah I haven’t logged in for some time, I’ve read dribs and drabs without logging in. I haven’t given up on TAG, life just got too busy.

I had time yesterday and today, but I’m probably not going to be very active. I am sure this makes some TAG members pretty happy and I’m all for spreading joy… right before squashing that joy by logging in and commenting.
We have much bigger fish to fry.

Dude...do you need some lube for that butthurt?

Do you know how much teasing I go through here? Strap on your ballsack and just take a hit like a man.
Nobody here dodges the quips and digs. If you stick around long enough and go with the current instead of against it, people here might even like you.

Reactions: MikeH

I waited so long it felt like when my bladder is just about to explode before I just make it to the toilet! Just like I have no choice but to relieve myself, I had little choice in calling you out. I did but, I wanted to know how things went so bad that I just had to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: PenFigher
You been drinking? :p:):D
Req was t drinking, he was Shrooming. But hey, I wanted to get some details, details from Frenchy! MikeH and Frenchy can say the darndest, funniest things. But it takes certain folks to comment. I’m so boring that a skier with a broken leg would be more interesting than me. But still I want to know PenFighters story.