Guest viewing is limited

Homestay experiences?

That makes us two. We petition the return of this previous profile pic. @requiemmorrow can you start a signature petition campaign for this endeavor?
No No No GIF

Now, if it was a McDonald's truck, and the driver was distracted because he was getting a blowjob from his girlfriend... that, my friend, would be irony writ large.

Even more irony if it weren’t his gf but a college age for hire! Bill prefers em young and without attachments. (As probably 90% of this community also - except for @Cinnabums who prefers the 70+ ladies ☺️)

A family in Japan hosting a foreigner and that foreigner ends up with son or daughter, big no no in my book.

Open up your home is not the same as open up your daughters vagina.
Like I said earlier, it's not something I expect to happen, given the kind of environment it is. And I totally agree with your stance on that. Frankly I'm impressed and relieved that the people in this forum hold such reasonable standards.
You don't go to homestays for relationships. You go to bars and other places for relationships. Keep your expectations low and mind your manners while you are staying under someone else's roof bro and you won't get into trouble.

BTW @Cinnabums, I miss your previous profile pic already 🤣
That's a fair bit of advice for any situation, really!
New a Japanese high school exchange student ended up sleeping with the MUCH older brother who had moved out of the house.
I think the mom found them with son’s dick in girl’s mouth on the living room couch or something.
She ended up moving out of the homestay and in with him for a few years in college. He was in his 30s. Not a healthy relationship at all. But then again she’s a proper nutter too.
Sounds like it might have been an unbalanced relationship (older guy taking advantage of young, naive woman), which almost never turns out well for the woman. But like you said, some girls like that are nuts so it wouldn't surprise me if she had daddy issues or something along those lines. A sad case on all fronts.

Like I said earlier, it's not something I expect to happen, given the kind of environment it is. And I totally agree with your stance on that. Frankly I'm impressed and relieved that the people in this forum hold such reasonable standards.

That's a fair bit of advice for any situation, really!

Sounds like it might have been an unbalanced relationship (older guy taking advantage of young, naive woman), which almost never turns out well for the woman. But like you said, some girls like that are nuts so it wouldn't surprise me if she had daddy issues or something along those lines. A sad case on all fronts.
Man the older I get the more I realize women arent that naive, especially Japanese women.

Aint such thing. If they were really naive they would go for other naive men. Instead, the OG who knows which button to push gets the cake. Is it his fault?
Sounds like it was consensual.

Not gonna start a age debate here, but I've seen things and experienced some things, and its not really woman=innocent little angel and man=deplorable hell spawn seeking to consume.
Unless we talking about me hahaha.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Man the older I get the more I realize women arent that naive, especially Japanese women.

Aint such thing. If they were really naive they would go for other naive men. Instead, the OG who knows which button to push gets the cake. Is it his fault?
Sounds like it was consensual.

Not gonna start a age debate here, but I've seen things and experienced some things, and its not really woman=innocent little angel and man=deplorable hell spawn seeking to consume.
Unless we talking about me hahaha.

...to a certain degree. The older I get the less I think you can analyze all of this with reason alone.

Most people are really fucked in the head (us included)...and the resulting relationships are often not that easy to understand/take apart 🤣

...to a certain degree. The older I get the less I think you can analyze all of this with reason alone.

Most people are really fucked in the head (us included)...and the resulting relationships are often not that easy to understand/take apart 🤣
somethings are better experienced than understood ; )

Reactions: cuckhimnow