Tobita Experiences And Questions

For those who went to Tobita, do you get vagina penetration there? Are vagina penetration allowed?

You mean BB? I've had 7 sessions at Tobita and they've always used a condom. There was one girl where I payed a little bit more who did BBBJ but I don't think you'll be able to get BBFS.

You mean BB? I've had 7 sessions at Tobita and they've always used a condom. There was one girl where I payed a little bit more who did BBBJ but I don't think you'll be able to get BBFS.
I mean vagina penetration(using dick to penetrate her pussy) regardless of with or without condom. I don't mind using condom for the sake of safe sex.

If vagina penetration only allowed with condom I'm fine with that too.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
It is included in the standard price. Tobita is very regulated, all shops have the same pricing and there is no upselling after you start or anything sneaky. You pay based on time and you will get covered BJ and covered FS. There is some negotiation at some shops and you may find some options for BBBJ if you ask but what I said above will be the standard at most shops especially for first-time foreigners.

I checked out Tobita a few weeks back for the first time. Just walking around was interesting as it was nothing I have ever experienced. Felt like a kid in a candy store with so many tempting choices. Lots of very good looking women, but if you like natural than maybe not the best place. The lady I was with obviously had some cosmetic surgery and she said most of the women do. Also most of the women use quite a bit of make up. The service was mechanical, but had a nice time.

Here is an up to date scoop on Tobita from a Japanese speaking caucasian:

The routine is exactly the same at all of the shops: get invited over by mama-san; go upstairs to a small room with the girl; sit at a low table; girl asks how much time; pay her; she leaves and comes back with change, tea, sweets, and an oshibori; get naked; lay face up on the futon; she cleans you; CBJ (sometimes BB, but its her choice, don't ask); CFS in pretty much any position you want, but she starts on top; she cleans you up; doorbell rings to indicate the session is over; get dressed; take another sip of tea and another oshibori; skeedaddle with a big grin

- Shops inside the curve of the highway charge 1.6 man for 20 minutes and as previously noted, have generally younger and/or prettier girls
- Shops outside the curve charge 1.1 man for 20 minutes and usually have older women (but often more enthusiastic service) - you can also find big women there if that's your thing
- 20 minutes is enough time. You don't get anything extra or a different routine if you pay for more. Sometimes the girls will kiss or chat, but it isn't a GFE.
- About half the times I have gone the BJ is bareback - luck of the draw, and possibly how clean you seem to the girl
- FS is always covered, but in the cheap area it seems to be optional for Japanese at some places
- Having a non-threatening smile and reasonable Japanese language skills will greatly improve your "douzo" rate
- Appearing tidy with no BO also helps
- Don't waste time trying to negotiate the price, it won't change and mama-san might refuse you service
- Don't be rude or harm the girl; these places are likely run by or protected by Yakuza, and there is a Koban right around the corner...you are fucked one way or the other
- The girl will let you know where you can touch her. Varies by girl. Don't argue, again, its a waste of time and might get you kicked out.

Hope this is useful.

Yeah you need to behave yourself here, earlier in this very thread I think someone mentioned seeing a drunk guy bump into someone and try to start some shit and dark suit wearing Yaks appeared out of nowhere and dragged him off in seconds. He probably just got the snot beaten out of him, but who knows.

I don't think that Tobita has ties to the syndicates. There are of course guards employed by the restaurant association and the usual weird Nishinari locals, but the reason why places like Tobita, Yoshiwara etc. still exist is because they have no or only very shallow ties to organized crime.
If you buy a restaurant there (properties in the Baba- and Yokai-zone are for sale from time to time) you have to apply for a permit to do business there, with the police, and you will be investigated. The restaurant association is also very eager to keep the Yakuza out as this would result in less customers coming to Tobita.

Reactions: Ken1988 and meiji
Are you suggesting it is ok to be rude or harm the girls? Because you say Yakusa are not involved?

Are you suggesting it is ok to be rude or harm the girls? Because you say Yakusa are not involved?

You have been there and seen the locals. I'd suggest to refrain from such conduct at any time and at any place, but the consequences in Nishinari will be harsher than elsewhere, and not because of the useless Koban there.

Reactions: PJLake
Sorry, I shouldn't have made that comment. You clearly are not advocating that. And thanks for your insight. I don't know much about how the industry works in Japan, just that there are unseen dire consequences for stepping out of line.

If you think the Yakuza do not have very deep fingers in Tobita (or every adult industry that skirts the letter of the law) you are very naive. Their presence in Osaka used to be second only to Kobe.

I don't think that Tobita has ties to the syndicates. There are of course guards employed by the restaurant association and the usual weird Nishinari locals, but the reason why places like Tobita, Yoshiwara etc. still exist is because they have no or only very shallow ties to organized crime.
If you buy a restaurant there (properties in the Baba- and Yokai-zone are for sale from time to time) you have to apply for a permit to do business there, with the police, and you will be investigated. The restaurant association is also very eager to keep the Yakuza out as this would result in less customers coming to Tobita.

I read about Tobita's powerful shop owners' union, and I think it's more or less independent of Yakuzas, too. If not, the area would have easily slipped into Yakuzas' turf war.

It's interesting to see that Tobita is adjunct to Kamagasaki/Airin where yakuzas were active, managing day laborers, just like Yoshiwara is adjunct to San'ya.

Given that the shops in Tobita are licensed as restaurants... has anybody tried the Sashimi there? The menu says today's price, so I wonder if they give you any choice or just bring something in.

Attachments

• IMAG1192.jpg
    IMAG1192.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 73
Reactions: Ken1988
You will lost your money. Girls are cute is true but they hate this job. I pay for 30 min, (21000 yens, it s expensive i thinks) i get out after 20 min. ( 7 min sex only)
A beautiful young girl , black, hair, beautiful breast . ( the first "shop" after the stair, one where they try to attract gaijin)
At least you are ugly and virgin, ( i m a 6-7/10) it s not good experience, you can have better in Tokyo , Even if japan it is not good for sex tourism.
My experience:
I come ,go at the first floor, she tell me to be naked and she left the room. After be naked and begin to drink, i checked my watch...2 min was passed since i came in the shop. She came back 4 minute after. Before we start , she washed me and , of course, take her time. After some minute and 2 position, she tell me to cum. I ask to change position and said i m sure i had time. She say no , you need time to be dressed . Etc .and... " oh! The towel is dirty, i will wash" , after 30 sec , i checked my phone... Only 17 min since i enter in the shop. I ask what she do, there is again time. "sorry , the towel is dirty". " ok, i understand" . I take my clothes and began to leave and she tell me, "there is again time" . Wtf. i said that to the mama san : i didn t pay 30 min to be outside after 20. ( i show her the time )but she didn t t care about that.
The other girl laugh. They didn t tell me good bye.
VERY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE.( i warned you guys). I recommend much more blowjob bar at Tokyo.
(after checking again in internet i see there is a ring bell to warn when the time is almost ending, 5 min before.... she really scammed me)
her name is mirei.

Last edited:
Well sad to hear your experience jerram. I however had a different experience.

Took a train that google maps told me to take. It was at least 850m out, so a bit of walking is needed. You pass by lots of karaoke drinking places. I didnt really plan on visiting tobita today since I have read that ymmv depending on how you dress,look and smell. Since I had been shopping I was lugging around shopping bags and was already kinda sweaty. I was dressed very casually (plain black shirt, plain black shorts because I love the cold and Im a stone and a half) I was just planning to have a look see as I expected not to get many "douzos".

Upon arriving at the area it was very well lit with a lot of japanese business men walking about. There are also groups of teenagers walking around but they seem to enjoy looking rather than partaking. The first street I passed I hear alot of douzos, around 90%. I noticed that if you look at them with a smile they tend to try and lure you even more. For the first stretch of road I walked I saw around 4-6 that really caught my eye and around 8-10 that were not my type. So the ratio was very good. There was one that I promised myself I would circle around back to but I first wanted to see a bit more of the others. On the second street I got alot of douzos aswell since it was a more densely packed street, their douzos would sometime feel uncomfortable to a first timer like me. One mamasan was especially jolly by calling me ojisan I think....then bic camera.... That made me wonder. Was I getting more douzos because I was lugging around shopping bags which made it seem like I have money to spend. Anyways that street made me forget about the one I promised to come back too since one particular girl was very enthusiastic with her smile and she even called out louder than the mamasan. So I promised myself I would go back to her after a quick energy drink at one of the vendo machines.

The walking around was tiring for me so I opted not to look any further. While drinking and walking back a new door had just opened. Here was a very jolly mamasan and a racequeen dressed godess.... She smiled and waved me in... As I thought to myself I already decided.... I do a look back and saw that these places have mirrors on each side to act as side mirrors so they see who is approaching. Since the race queen was just starting shop she was also visible through the mirror and both her and her mamasan laughed as they noticed the look back I gave them as if they knew... She had me hook, line and sinker. I walked back and told them "is it ok if I only speak english?" The girl replied immediately with a sweet "oookkkk" thats when I knew I had made the right decision.

I sit down and change into the uhm wabaki and am ushered up the stairs. I told her to lead the way by hand signing "after you" to seem like a gentleman but my real motive was to see here climb those steps in a short skirt. It was a nice view.... She proceeded to have me sit at a small table and offered tea or cola and showed me the menu. i opt for the 20min option which was 16000 same as listed at the sign below. She takes my money and excuses herself to get change. She comes back fairly quickly and enters the room, hand me the change and starts taking her clothes off.

Taking the cue from her I do the same (maybe its best to undress when she gets change as to save time but I couldnt imagine receiving change while I was naked). She the instructs me to lie down as she cleans me with wipes. She gets the ball rolling by giving little kisses on my little guy and starts to open the condom while using her mouth to apply it. She gives me fairly decent head but its when she looks at you and smiles a bit was what really got me going. She then asks me, "me on top or you on top?" So I tell her she should go on top.

Its true like what I read here that their cowgirl is some sorta frog legged variation which gave me a very nice look of her puss. Her breast were kinda small but perky and pink. Since this is my first time I ask her if it is ok to touch her. She grabs my hand and places it on her breast and does a squeezing motion while saying oooookkk...... Grabs my other hand and places it in her ass cheek.... I try to be more organic and situp and hug her...she then press my face to her breast.... I start licking but she got ticklish so I stop but that giggle was so hot to my ear that I ask tell her "me on top".

She says oookkk and I wait for her to dismount and lie down (again im 250+ pounds so im not that flexible.) But she does not dismount ao I assumed she didn't understand as she seemed to start and hug me. As soon as she had hold of me she leans back with her whole body forcing me to situp and switch to the missionary position without loss of entry. A feat that isn't easy for me, in fact I a little pain on one knee as we did the transition but I admire her effort. I proceed with missionary but she hugs me to her so its not my usual way of doing thins but it was a nice change of pace as her skin while hugging me was so soft and smooth and had an intoxicating smell. She moan in my ear with each trust which I couldn't hold on anymore. I unleash and am trying to catch my breathe as she pats me gently on my back. She tells me to lie down as she removes the condom and cleans me up. We both get dressed. And she assists me down the stairs. The mamasan smiles and greats me fairwell. As I leave she also yell bye bye.... That when I regret not thinking of asking her name or even introducing myself. So she will just be a pleasant memory of a girl I call race queen.

Will be back if time permits. The walk back to the train station seems like a walk of shame though as guys walking past know you have just finished and I could hear a snicker here and there because maybe I was obviously smiling like an idiot.

End

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kyle Katarn Thanks for the trip report. I'm going to insert some paragraphs into your report if you don't mind....

Reactions: Guuu
Was just there myself today and honestly have no idea what Jerram was on about.

Pretty much as Kyle says above. You go up to the mamasan, she whips out the price list, you select one, then go up with the girl. You enter the room, get a tray with snacks and drink, pay up, she leaves with the cash. Comes back, you get naked, do the deed, she cleans you up, you get dressed, take your lollipop and go.

The girls are as sexy up close as they look from the street. Would recommend.

I made the mistake of heading there directly after my long train ride, I was too dead tired to continue and I felt embarrassed while the girl was trying her best.

Otherwise Tobita is great, lots of beautiful women and it's hard to decide just one.

Made a new account to thank the people for info here.

It was my first time. After walking around twice, I settled on one I saw earlier. She looked a little more plump up close but it was ok for me.

I'm not sure whether it was nervousness or other factors but I did not enjoy myself as much as I would have hoped. Maybe I'm the kind of guy that needs foreplay, 20min is too short. Shelled ¥16,000 even though I thought to myself I would look for a better budget.

It was a little unnerving when every other shop tried to holler me.

The name of the shop started with 洛 IIRC. She said she was there with 1 year. Because I couldn't tell if she did feel good or was just saying so to make me keep going, I avoided going too fast. Girl was good, she guided me through CBJ, cowgirl, missionary then ended with doggy.

One of the other members here recommended Yozakura but since the lady there today looked like she had seen better years, I had to try somewhere else.

If anyone else is going there anytime soon you can try うさぎ or 悠, the ladies looked attractive (from a distance, pls confirm by yourself.) The signboards are all colour coded from pink, yellow and another colour , but I forgot the colours so that's all I can help you with)

Sorry for the long ass post I wanted to get it off my chest and this is unfortunately not the kind of thing you could share with friends.

Also as a medical technologist, I'm just going to add, if you're scared of catching anything, then either
- abstain forever, or
- insist on a condom.
To be frank I got rather annoyed going through all of snkfreak's paranoid posts. If you don't want to take the risk then find another route of release like soaplands, CBJ only places, etc where risks are lower. Once you start, there is no such thing as 0% risk.

As for me I will probably do a HIV test when I return home since I have job perks. (I have a frank outlook on life so idfc what happens after I make a decision. There are no room for regrets in life.)

Reactions: MikeH
Cool that the thread is still alive. I will be back in in 2019, hope the place will still be there then...:D