Guest viewing is limited

Unsure with older Japanese woman

cuckzuckers

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Couple days ago I met this 40years old Japanese woman at a bar. I was just talking with some dudes I met and she tapped me on the shoulder. She told me that I look like someone that she really likes. We talked a bit (I don’t live here and my Japanese is not great, can speak some but google translated some other stuff). She even asked to take a picture with me and told me she really likes how I look. She came with a friend and they left together after a bit.

Couple days later she messages me on LINE and asks me to go to a golf bar with her. She knows I’m leaving to go home in like three days but she still asked me to go out. Need some advice and opinions here: Is she interested and should I try to make a move tomorrow? I checked and there aren’t many hotels near that place, if I were to make a move any advice on closing the night and getting a place? Thanks everyone

You've got to be either 9 years old or the dumbest fuck on the block.

1) She wants a quick, meaningless fling with a gaijin that's going to go the fuck home soon and never wants to see you again.

2) She's obviously done this before.

3) She'll probably pay for everything.

Don't be a retard. Just smile, go where she wants you to go, pull your pants down when ordered to, stick it where she wants it stuck and rack up all the drinks on her tab.

1) She wants a quick, meaningless fling with a gaijin that's going to go the fuck home soon and never wants to see you again.

Don't be a retard. Just smile, go where she wants you to go, pull your pants down when ordered to, stick it where she wants it stuck and rack up all the drinks on her tab.
Someone's Jelly.

Practice common sense safety, bring just enough cash that you are okay to lose. Don't bring any ID or just leave them at the locker before you meet her. Bring condoms of your size. Use love hotel, not going to her place you never know what she had in mind.

Last and not least have fun!

Reactions: dweb and YokoMonger
Cougar was on the hunt and found her prey. I miss the younger days when I was the prey. Course these days, 40 year old Japanese ladies look young and tempting to me.

A random Japanese woman you (apparently) did not deem ugly taps you on the shoulder, tells you you look good, hands you her line and then suggests (OF HER OWN VOLITION) to go to a bar and you ask if she is interested?!!?!?!?!?!?!

I literally can not believe this shit man, holy fuck. Similar to Keihan - I am jealous as fuck. I wish I could be hot enough to have random women make the move on me so I can be a lazy shitter. Do what Ken said and fuck, good lord.

I wish I could be hot enough to have random women make the move on me so I can be a lazy shitter.

That's where you guys go wrong with your head. The upper one I mean.

You definitely do not need to be hot to be picked up by girls for random fuck. Not saying it won't help but saying it is not compulsory.

You just have to look safe, sane and be the colour of her choice and then you need to be accessible meaning you actually have to go out talk to people and look like you can be talked to.

LOL thanks for the good reply. I’m east asian and this is my first time solo traveling so never experienced anything like this. Thanks for the insight though will keep it in mind for tomorrow…

Hey everyone,

Couple days ago I met this 40years old Japanese woman at a bar. I was just talking with some dudes I met and she tapped me on the shoulder. She told me that I look like someone that she really likes. We talked a bit (I don’t live here and my Japanese is not great, can speak some but google translated some other stuff). She even asked to take a picture with me and told me she really likes how I look. She came with a friend and they left together after a bit.

Couple days later she messages me on LINE and asks me to go to a golf bar with her. She knows I’m leaving to go home in like three days but she still asked me to go out. Need some advice and opinions here: Is she interested and should I try to make a move tomorrow? I checked and there aren’t many hotels near that place, if I were to make a move any advice on closing the night and getting a place? Thanks everyone
Last time a random chick asked for my LINE, I fucked her 3 days later. Maybe that answered your question. 🤣

You just have to look safe, sane and be the colour of her choice
More importantly, you need to be clean (even if she likes sweaty gym guys, there's a difference between fresh sweat and three days of no shower).

Kill me if you ever find me outside without having showered.

If I was in Tokyo, I would love to be your wingman bro. Maybe her friend needs some company too :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Doyogaba
Last time a random hot older woman asked for my line…I got invited to a lovely Sunday “meeting” and asked if I had accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and savior.
You should have asked her if you can cosplay Adam and Even together complete with an apple LOL

What I read is ''Mommy wants to bring me out for happy fun time''.

motivational just do it GIF

I’m east asian...

Dude, so am I. I'm actually 100% ethnically Japanese. Believe me, these sorts of opportunities don't happen anywhere nearly as often for guys like us as they do for basically ANY white guy in Japan. So when lightning strikes, you stick your dick in it and ponder the universe later. I'll give you a perfect example, which I've told here before.

I arrived in Japan when I was 22 years old. Within six months I'd been forced into a NOVA KIDS classroom, where one of the mothers took a very keen interest in me. She was 36 and had two daughters in my class. She asked for my email address and, being very naive, I figured it was for educational purposes so I gave it to her. And that's when the email propositions started. She also somehow found my address and started dropping by my apartment to leave "gifts" on my door, like perfumed love notes, articles of clothing, expensive accessories, etc.

She was a trophy wife, married to a rich doctor, and spent the bulk of her days driving around in an expensive car buying stupid expensive shit and chaperoning her two spoiled twats to different expensive extracurricular classes. Now that I'm in my 40s I can look back and recognize that she was hot AS FUCK, most likely mentally unstable and probably down for some nasty ass shit. But what did 22yo "me" think at the time?

"EWWWW...SHE'S 36?? THAT'S FUCKING GROSS!! AND SHE HAS TWO KIDS?? EWWWW!! FUCK THAT!!"

So instead, I spent my evenings off chugging cheap beer mugs at Wara Wara and Za Watami with homely 19yo tomboys I met at the gym or Voice Room, then going back to my 1K flat and rolling around on the tatami with them and their unkempt vaginas and odd titties under dirty sports bras and getting toothy blowjobs at public parks and having to walk them back to the train station at 11:30pm when all I wanted to do was have a goodnight wank and pass out...

...when I could've been lying tied-up on the bed of the most expensive LH rooms in Osaka while some deranged housewife does all sorts of ungodly things to 22yo me, pinching my nipples and pissing on my balls and shoving objects up my ass and then humping me with a clown mask on, and all that after chauffeuring me around town in her Audi to some amazing restaurants and force-feeding me the most expensive meals and sakes and wines.

DON'T LOOK A GIFT HORSE IN THE MOUTH. DON'T FUCK THIS UP.

Dude, so am I. I'm actually 100% ethnically Japanese. Believe me, these sorts of opportunities don't happen anywhere nearly as often for guys like us as they do for basically ANY white guy in Japan. So when lightning strikes, you stick your dick in it and ponder the universe later. I'll give you a perfect example, which I've told here before.

I arrived in Japan when I was 22 years old. Within six months I'd been forced into a NOVA KIDS classroom, where one of the mothers took a very keen interest in me. She was 36 and had two daughters in my class. She asked for my email address and, being very naive, I figured it was for educational purposes so I gave it to her. And that's when the email propositions started. She also somehow found my address and started dropping by my apartment to leave "gifts" on my door, like perfumed love notes, articles of clothing, expensive accessories, etc.

She was a trophy wife, married to a rich doctor, and spent the bulk of her days driving around in an expensive car buying stupid expensive shit and chaperoning her two spoiled twats to different expensive extracurricular classes. Now that I'm in my 40s I can look back and recognize that she was hot AS FUCK, most likely mentally unstable and probably down for some nasty ass shit. But what did 22yo "me" think at the time?

"EWWWW...SHE'S 36?? THAT'S FUCKING GROSS!! AND SHE HAS TWO KIDS?? EWWWW!! FUCK THAT!!"

So instead, I spent my evenings off chugging cheap beer mugs at Wara Wara and Za Watami with homely 19yo tomboys I met at the gym or Voice Room, then going back to my 1K flat and rolling around on the tatami with them and their unkempt vaginas and odd titties under dirty sports bras and getting toothy blowjobs at public parks and having to walk them back to the train station at 11:30pm when all I wanted to do was have a goodnight wank and pass out...

...when I could've been lying tied-up on the bed of the most expensive LH rooms in Osaka while some deranged housewife does all sorts of ungodly things to 22yo me, pinching my nipples and pissing on my balls and shoving objects up my ass and then humping me with a clown mask on, and all that after chauffeuring me around town in her Audi to some amazing restaurants and force-feeding me the most expensive meals and sakes and wines.

22 year old me would agree 🤣

Contender for Post of the Year and it’s only January.