Guest viewing is limited

“Stealthing”

Status
Not open for further replies.
what charity are you talking about, and how do the blacks contribute? :cautious:

well it's not surprising that doing things naturally feels better...

1. The Charity for Poor White Australian People Who Walk Outside Without Sunblock

2. Maybe. But my doubt was on the "wouldnt do that outside of a relationship" part.
(Dont be naive ,you know what I meant)

Reactions: Durg50
The oils that most condoms are lubricated with aren't organic, natural and contribute to
cervical cancer and vaginal irritations.

Link a peer reviewed study that reaches those conclusions.

Besides coconut oil

You should realise that coconut oil - or any other oil - will degrade the material in a latex condom and increase the chances of rupture?

new water based - organic lube named "Pepee" that I've found in local shops

That's been around for decades. It's not new.

The lubricant is actually very toxic.

Again, link a peer reviewed study. Those lubricants are selected specifically for their LACK of toxicity.

Think about if
you ate this lubricant every day - you would encounter some sort of illness.

Those lubricants are biologically inert - at most you would encounter mild diarrhea if you ingested a significant quantity. The same as if you had ingested several tablespoons of vegetable oil.

Might sound nit picky but I rinse off the lubrication that comes on the condom and use my own.

With no offense intended, that's not picky, it's foolhardy. Especially if you've been using coconut oil as you mention above.

And yea you shouldn't use bleach or sun block especially
everyday or several times a week.

Daily use of sun block is associated with far less risk than daily extended sun exposure. And bleach is not classified as a carcinogen.

Link a peer reviewed study that reaches those conclusions.

You should realize that coconut oil - or any other oil - will degrade the material in a latex condom and increase the chances of rupture?

Have you personally used coconut oil or tested coconut oil on a latex condom and noticed a rupture in a condom?
No, and I have not either and I have been using it for over 3 years now. And so has many women and men I personally know.
I'm interested to know why your concern would be for the long term care of a disposable product rather than the long term effect that the weekly used
product has on your body?

Again, link a peer reviewed study. Those lubricants are selected specifically for their LACK of toxicity.

Yes these lubricants are selected specifically for their LACK of toxicity PRIOR to being packaged in an aluminum or plastic wrapper, being exposed to heat and shelved for years. Have you ever thought about why it isn't suggested to store condoms in your wallet over long periods of time and why
the heat + chemical reaction to the condom can cause a rupture? It's the chemical inside the condom package that influences the rupture. Most compounds aren't toxic until it is mixed with another compound plus heat.

Those lubricants are biologically inert - at most you would encounter mild diarrhea if you ingested a significant quantity. The same as if you had ingested several tablespoons of vegetable oil.

Biologically Inert? It's proven that the lubricant inside the condom is a BioInert material. The lubricant inside the packaging of a condom is Polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS). PDMS is also found in adhesives, defoaming agents, caulking agents and household cleaners. It is also
listed as an "active ingredient" in many cosmetics that are now prohibited in most stores. Why would it be your default to use for sex?

I would like to know the reason on why you think eating oils from a package consisting of aluminum, rubber and silicone lubricant would "at most" cause diarrhea, why having diarrhea each time you ingest would not cause a digestive illness then how using this lubricant each time you have sex not contribute to a vaginal/penile illness.

Also in the citation that follows, it clearly states that "not all silicone lubricants are safe for latex- condoms", that "silicone- based lubricants are used in the manufacture of pre-lubricated condoms", and that "silicone is not recommended on sex toys or other products because it causes disintegration of the item over time".

If a lubricant can cause disintegration of a product over time, what do you think it can do to the inside or cervix of a vagina or the foreskin of a penis?

If silicone lubricant (which is used in the manufacture of condoms) does not offer an 100% guarantee that it does not contribute to the "rupture of a condom" why would you turn your nose up at natural options that are proven to benefit the health of your body?

"Silicone-based[edit]
Silicone-based lubricants are usually formulated with fewer than four ingredients and do not contain any water. Silicone lubricants offer a different feel from water-based personal lubricants. Silicone-based lubricants are not absorbed by skin or mucus membranes, and consequently last longer than water-based lubricants. Many different silicone lubricants are commercially available with varying quality and performance. Not all silicone-based lubricants are certified latex-safe, but silicone-based lubricants have not been shown to increase the risk of HIV transmission during anal intercourse, as some water-based lubes have.[6]

Silicone-based lubricants are not usually recommended for use with sex toys or other products that are made from silicone because the formula may dissolve the surface making it sticky to the touch, and cause disintegration of the item over time.[citation needed] This damage may create a breeding ground for bacteria. In most cases a warning is listed on the product label. Silicone-based lubricant is also used in the manufacture of pre-lubricated condoms, due to its long-lasting properties and superior latex compatibility." - wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_lubricant#Silicone-based

With no offense intended, that's not picky, it's foolhardy. Especially if you've been using coconut oil as you mention above.
No offense taken but you seem very naive and clearly don't make conscious decisions for your health. Instead,
fall for anything the label reads instead of researching every ingredient on the label and being open to more innovative options.
You should pay more attention - manufactures have never been the friend's of a consumer.

Daily use of sun block is associated with far less risk than daily extended sun exposure. And bleach is not classified as a carcinogen.
Mike mentioned that people use bleach and sun block without any effects before I stated
that bleach is used to clean most foods and that bleach causes cancer.
Bleach when mixed with other compounds can not only be carcinogenic but create health hazards across the board.
When people use bleach they are never using bleach on its own, its usually mixed with/on a compound. Be very very careful how you read things. Just because something is the truth doesn't mean it is the purpose.

Last edited:
That's been around for decades. It's not new.
I understand that PePee is a company that has been around "for decades"
but like most companies they've created an innovative and organic product to keep up with knowledge of the current generation.

If not then please let us know what is this new thing?
Sure, Mike why not....

Heres the product
Heres a blog review

Definitely doesn't taste and feel better than my vaginal juices though but it'll do.

Last edited:
I understand that PePee is a company that has been around "for decades"

135.png

The company is Nakajima Chemicals and the line of lubes is called PePee.

I don't know about Osaka as things might come slow in there but I remember seeing this innovative product in Tokyo at least already five years ago when I had the pleasure of knowing this one environmentalisted minded girl.

My guess was that the innovation was to put a green cap on the bottle and charge double. For some reason she didn't appreciate my input too much. But we still had sex so all was good.

NO! You should never use oil-based anything with a latex condom! Here’s the science behind why:

https://goodcleanlove.com/how-does-oil-based-lube-break-down-latex-condoms/amp/

Water-based lubricants and silicone-based lubricants are the ONLY way to go. Recently coconut oil has been touted as suitable to use with condoms, but the science is still out on whether this is true or not.
Who said the used oil on condoms? Nobody. What are you on about darling?

Have you personally used coconut oil or tested coconut oil on a latex condom and noticed a rupture in a condom?
No, and I have not either and I have been using it for over 3 years now. And so has many women and men I personally know.
I'm interested to know why your concern would be for the long term care of a disposable product rather than the long term effect that the weekly used
product has on your body?

I don't use coconut oil - or any other oil based lubricant - on latex condoms because it's well known that oils and latex are a bad mix. Some oils can cause a 90% degradation of integrity in as little as 60 seconds - this has been observed in laboratory settings. Mischa linked an article about the dangers of oil based lubes above.

[ QUOTE="SashaSin, post: 151464, member: 27275"]Yes these lubricants are selected specifically for their LACK of toxicity PRIOR to being packaged in an aluminum or plastic wrapper, being exposed to heat and shelved for years. Have you ever thought about why it isn't suggested to store condoms in your wallet over long periods of time and why
the heat + chemical reaction to the condom can cause a rupture? It's the chemical inside the condom package that influences the rupture. Most compounds aren't toxic until it is mixed with another compound plus heat.[/quote]

It isn't suggested to store condoms in your wallet because the repeated stresses and friction damage the integrity. Not because of any chemical reaction.

Biologically Inert? It's proven that the lubricant inside the condom is a BioInert material. The lubricant inside the packaging of a condom is Polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS). PDMS is also found in adhesives, defoaming agents, caulking agents and household cleaners. It is also listed as an "active ingredient" in many cosmetics that are now prohibited in most stores. Why would it be your default to use for sex?

And cyanide is found in apples... yet it was also listed as an active ingredient in Zyklon B. We get it, you think chemicals are scary because you don't understand them. You should make an effort to learn more about them instead of demonizing them with half baked ideas from the Food Babe blog and other questionable sources.

I would like to know the reason on why you think eating oils from a package consisting of aluminum, rubber and silicone lubricant would "at most" cause diarrhea, why having diarrhea each time you ingest would not cause a digestive illness then how using this lubricant each time you have sex not contribute to a vaginal/penile illness.

Ingestion of significant quantity of oils induces mild diarrhea - drink 50ml of olive oil. Or canola oil. Or baby oil. This used to be commonly prescribed as a laxative.

Also in the citation that follows, it clearly states that "not all silicone lubricants are safe for latex- condoms", that "silicone- based lubricants are used in the manufacture of pre-lubricated condoms", and that "silicone is not recommended on sex toys or other products because it causes disintegration of the item over time".

If a lubricant can cause disintegration of a product over time, what do you think it can do to the inside or cervix of a vagina or the foreskin of a penis?

There are various formulations of latex. Some are compatible with silicon based lubricants, and some are not. As to the sex toys.... the ones most prone to damage are made of silicon themselves, and are negatively affected by the components of the lubricant that keep it in a liquid state.

If silicone lubricant (which is used in the manufacture of condoms) does not offer an 100% guarantee that it does not contribute to the "rupture of a condom" why would you turn your nose up at natural options that are proven to benefit the health of your body?

It does - for condoms that are compatible with it.

"Silicone-based[edit]
Silicone-based lubricants are usually formulated with fewer than four ingredients and do not contain any water. Silicone lubricants offer a different feel from water-based personal lubricants. Silicone-based lubricants are not absorbed by skin or mucus membranes, and consequently last longer than water-based lubricants. Many different silicone lubricants are commercially available with varying quality and performance. Not all silicone-based lubricants are certified latex-safe, but silicone-based lubricants have not been shown to increase the risk of HIV transmission during anal intercourse, as some water-based lubes have.[6]

Silicone-based lubricants are not usually recommended for use with sex toys or other products that are made from silicone because the formula may dissolve the surface making it sticky to the touch, and cause disintegration of the item over time.[citation needed] This damage may create a breeding ground for bacteria. In most cases a warning is listed on the product label. Silicone-based lubricant is also used in the manufacture of pre-lubricated condoms, due to its long-lasting properties and superior latex compatibility." - wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_lubricant#Silicone-based

And your quote there just echoes everything I said. You seem to have trouble understanding basic science.

No offense taken but you seem very naive and clearly don't make conscious decisions for your health. Instead,
fall for anything the label reads instead of researching every ingredient on the label and being open to more innovative options.
You should pay more attention - manufactures have never been the friend's of a consumer.

Hard sciences degree and a couple years of med school before I decided a career in medicine was not for me... I actually do understand this reasonably well.

Mike mentioned that people use bleach and sun block without any effects before I stated
that bleach is used to clean most foods and that bleach causes cancer.
Bleach when mixed with other compounds can not only be carcinogenic but create health hazards across the board.
When people use bleach they are never using bleach on its own, its usually mixed with/on a compound. Be very very careful how you read things. Just because something is the truth doesn't mean it is the purpose.

Bleach is actually used to render water safe to drink - what do you think "chlorination" is?

And virtually anything can be hazardous when mixed with specific compounds - even water. Try dropping a pellet of sodium into a glass of water sometime.

Sasha, you mentioned your Mother survived cervical cancer.
Was she treated the natural way, organically? Cancer disappeared by itself without medical intervention?

Many 'unnatural' chemicals have an essential role and save lives e.g through sanitation or providing food security. Even sunblock I'd bet has prevented more cancer than it has caused.

Reactions: MikeH

I don't use coconut oil - or any other oil based lubricant - on latex condoms because it's well known that oils and latex are a bad mix. Some oils can cause a 90% degradation of integrity in as little as 60 seconds - this has been observed in laboratory settings. Mischa linked an article about the dangers of oil based lubes above.

[ QUOTE="SashaSin, post: 151464, member: 27275"]Yes these lubricants are selected specifically for their LACK of toxicity PRIOR to being packaged in an aluminum or plastic wrapper, being exposed to heat and shelved for years. Have you ever thought about why it isn't suggested to store condoms in your wallet over long periods of time and why
the heat + chemical reaction to the condom can cause a rupture? It's the chemical inside the condom package that influences the rupture. Most compounds aren't toxic until it is mixed with another compound plus heat.
[/quote]

And cyanide is found in apples... yet it was also listed as an active ingredient in Zyklon B. We get it, you think chemicals are scary because you don't understand them.

Who's we? I don't think chemicals are "scary" I know that most consumers DO NO understand how to use chemicals so they should not be distributed to people who are unaware. It's deceit.

You should make an effort to learn more about them instead of demonizing them with half baked ideas from the Food Babe blog and other questionable sources.

The majority of the information that I have posted, I've posted with citation from wikipedia and unquestionable sources no "Food Babe Blog" citation anywhere - you have not used any citation.

Ingestion of significant quantity of oils induces mild diarrhea - drink 50ml of olive oil. Or canola oil. Or baby oil.

If any doctor suggests that I drink 50ml of any oil daily to expel my bowels I would see another doctor so that I can find out why I need a laxative in the first place.

This used to be commonly prescribed as a laxative.

"Used to be"...why isn't it anymore? Have we discovered alternative options? Don't you understand that science/medicine changes, mistakes happen and doctor's aren't perfect?
Every medicine on the market has gotten an upgrade when it should have been perfect prior to distribution to silly consumers.
I love science, medicine is interesting but we can admit that it is an ongoing experiment that consumers sponsor.

There are various formulations of latex. Some are compatible with silicon based lubricants, and some are not. As to the sex toys.... the ones most prone to damage are made of silicon themselves, and are negatively affected by the components of the lubricant that keep it in a liquid state.

Most consumers don't understand or are aware of the various formations of latex or understand which formations are ok to use with the silicon based lubricants.
The majority of consumers think that it is ok to use latex with any silicon lubricant. You can admit that this could be very confusing and frustrating for anyone. Let alone dangerous if it can possibly cause an illness. Luckily, you are genius and most of us aren't so you are safe.

It does - for condoms that are compatible with it.
Quiz Number 1
1.Without using google can you tell me which condom brands are compatible with each silicon lubricant brand?
2.Be honest about who you personally know who have took the time to research lube and condom chemical reaction before sex.

What I am trying to communicate with you is that we as consumers are easily deceived. We don't take the time to research. We don't know. Our little naive brains depend on "word of mouth" and the outdated education from doctors who's health is just as good as ours instead of making conscious decisions.

Look, I care less on trying to prove anyone wrong here, make a fool out of anyone, embarrass and forum bully someone new with a voice.
None of that matters to me. I'm young and I choose to share my opinion. My generation looks at the world completely different from the old.
And sometimes the old generation really needs help.

Hard sciences degree and a couple years of med school before I decided a career in medicine was not for me... I actually do understand this reasonably well.

Sure, you have a hard science degree and a few years of med school....ok but what are you trying to persuade?
Simply because you hold a degree and have a few years of med school doesn't prove that you have experience in anything.
If you have years of experience, have actually practiced and were honest - you would have discovered that the pharmaceutical industry is indeed a very deceiving industry. If you have business experience you would admit that the pharmaceutical industry is a business first and consumer care isn't a top priority in any business. The pharmaceutical industry isn't perfect they've been wrong before. It's ok to be honest and it's ok to be wrong.

Since we are pulling degrees out our back pockets - I hold a Master's of Arts in Marketing and Advertising as well over 8 years of experience in the American film industry. Thankfully, I understand the psychology that major companies practice to deceive consumers - It's my job. But my degree and certifications don't hold as much weight as the experience that I have. The majority of your knowledge should be learned through experience and your own awakening - no need to throw a degree on the table. You can speak and state your opinion without a piece of paper... I'll listen either way.

Sudsy it's awesome that you know a little science and medicine...great job on your hard science degree! It's proven to only be a waste of time for you because it isn't for you and I wonder why.

Bleach is actually used to render water safe to drink - what do you think "chlorination" is?
And virtually anything can be hazardous when mixed with specific compounds - even water. Try dropping a pellet of sodium into a glass of water sometime.

Bleach is used to render water "safe" to drink where? Safe doesn't mean that it's healthy. Safe means that is is only "ok" and that is is not the best option. Bleach is used to render water safe to drink and how many times is it ok before you die?

Small amounts of bleach is "ok" when used in tiny amounts and not over a a life time. If you have to be pro cautious of the amount used in order for a product to be "safe" why use it all when their are other natural options?

Bleach became a topic because Mike mentioned how bleach doesn't cause illnesses when used everyday and indeed it does.
Yes Sudsy, you are correct if you meant that it is "ok" to use bleach "sometimes" but that was not the purpose of the conversation.
The topic was that bleach is harmful when used "everyday".

Reactions: JpLove66
Sasha, you mentioned your Mother survived cervical cancer.
Was she treated the natural way, organically? Cancer disappeared by itself without medical intervention?

Many 'unnatural' chemicals have an essential role and save lives e.g through sanitation or providing food security. Even sunblock I'd bet has prevented more cancer than it has caused.

Hey Jhingy, my mom went through years of chemotherapy and radiation before seeing a Master Herbalist who practiced traditional medicine in China and Africa. Her motto now is to simply be stress free and give your body a proper break from everything so that it can heal on its on. Our body's blood is like oil in car eventually it needs to be changed. (Think about it anything man made is modeled after the human body. Even a toilet. )
Our blood needs time to properly oxygenate so that it can pass on oxygen to our cells. It's common practice for athletes to cheat by oxygenating their blood. Our bodies are incredible we really take it for granted and we aren't patient at all.

Sasha did, actually.

Yep. More anecdotes. What did I tell you about that Sasha? And we know you got a thing for coconut oil. Thats right. I saw your picture. Anyway seems like Sudsy has a pretty good grasp of this stuff. He knows about better living through chemicals and has no bias for natural substances vs. synthetics. Not that it matters much to The Buta as my ladies are always smoking hot and dripping wet au naturale just from getting a slight whiff of the Buta musk.

Hey Jhingy, my mom went through years of chemotherapy and radiation before seeing a Master Herbalist who practiced traditional medicine in China and Africa. Her motto now is to simply be stress free and give your body a proper break from everything so that it can heal on its on. Our body's blood is like oil in car eventually it needs to be changed. (Think about it anything man made is modeled after the human body. Even a toilet. )
Our blood needs time to properly oxygenate so that it can pass on oxygen to our cells. It's common practice for athletes to cheat by oxygenating their blood. Our bodies are incredible we really take it for granted and we aren't patient at all.

My basic understanding of this is that our red blood cells replace themselves completely at a pace of about every four months. Our bone marrow makes new ones. Our liver filters out the old ones and we shit some of them out everyday. Oxygenation happens in the alveoli in the lungs. Some of our blood is oxygenated every thime we breath. It doesn't take time. Athletes do a bunch of things to increase oxygen blood levels including training at higher altitude, increasing the % mix of red blood through transfusion, and doping with drugs like EPO. Our body's blood is nothing like oil in a car. Other than that they are both liquids that circulate inside something, there are no other similarities. My advice to you is to stick to the Performing Arts. The Sciences are not your thing.

Reactions: Sudsy
Who's we? I don't think chemicals are "scary" I know that most consumers DO NO understand how to use chemicals so they should not be distributed to people who are unaware. It's deceit.

That's why there are agencies like the American FDA who test these items for safety. Many of our client companies are involved in drug and supplement manufacture, and the testing processes both in the US and in Japan are rigorous.

The majority of the information that I have posted, I've posted with citation from wikipedia and unquestionable sources no "Food Babe Blog" citation anywhere - you have not used any citation.

Your citation from Wikepedia contained all the points I was making in the first place.

If any doctor suggests that I drink 50ml of any oil daily to expel my bowels I would see another doctor so that I can find out why I need a laxative in the first place.
"Used to be"...why isn't it anymore? Have we discovered alternative options? Don't you understand that science/medicine changes, mistakes happen and doctor's aren't perfect?

You apparently didn't understand the point, which was that ingestion of oils naturally and predictably causes a laxative effect. And yes, there are faster working laxatives now available. Oil ingestion is still commonly recommended by pedatricians, as it's gentler on children's GI tracts.

Every medicine on the market has gotten an upgrade when it should have been perfect prior to distribution to silly consumers.
I love science, medicine is interesting but we can admit that it is an ongoing experiment that consumers sponsor.

You just said above that science and medicine changes. Medications getting an "upgrade" is a natural effect of the scientific process. We learn more and find better and more effective ways of doing things, and in the pharamcological field, this means improved medications or new applications for existing ones, such as learning that some antidepressants are a wonder drug for helping people to quite smoking.

Most consumers don't understand or are aware of the various formations of latex or understand which formations are ok to use with the silicon based lubricants.
The majority of consumers think that it is ok to use latex with any silicon lubricant. You can admit that this could be very confusing and frustrating for anyone. Let alone dangerous if it can possibly cause an illness. Luckily, you are genius and most of us aren't so you are safe.

That's why some lines of silicon lubricant are either certified latex safe or they are not.... information that any consumer can find by simply reading the packaging.

Quiz Number 1
1.Without using google can you tell me which condom brands are compatible with each silicon lubricant brand?

No, but I can read the label when I buy the silicon lubricant to see if it's not latex safe.

2.Be honest about who you personally know who have took the time to research lube and condom chemical reaction before sex.

Ummm... anybody with the brains to read a label before they buy something?

What I am trying to communicate with you is that we as consumers are easily deceived. We don't take the time to research. We don't know. Our little naive brains depend on "word of mouth" and the outdated education from doctors who's health is just as good as ours instead of making conscious decisions.

Look, I care less on trying to prove anyone wrong here, make a fool out of anyone, embarrass and forum bully someone new with a voice.
None of that matters to me. I'm young and I choose to share my opinion. My generation looks at the world completely different from the old.
And sometimes the old generation really needs help.

Just... wow.

Sure, you have a hard science degree and a few years of med school....ok but what are you trying to persuade?
Simply because you hold a degree and have a few years of med school doesn't prove that you have experience in anything.

Actually, that's exactly what it proves. In writing. Which is why most employers require one.

If you have years of experience, have actually practiced and were honest - you would have discovered that the pharmaceutical industry is indeed a very deceiving industry. If you have business experience you would admit that the pharmaceutical industry is a business first and consumer care isn't a top priority in any business. The pharmaceutical industry isn't perfect they've been wrong before. It's ok to be honest and it's ok to be wrong.

Of course they're like that - that's why we have regulatory agencies and certification processes.

Since we are pulling degrees out our back pockets - I hold a Master's of Arts in Marketing and Advertising as well over 8 years of experience in the American film industry. Thankfully, I understand the psychology that major companies practice to deceive consumers - It's my job. But my degree and certifications don't hold as much weight as the experience that I have. The majority of your knowledge should be learned through experience and your own awakening - no need to throw a degree on the table. You can speak and state your opinion without a piece of paper... I'll listen either way.

And I have over 30 years of experience in business and business management. Including having worked in food product and nutritional supplement companies.

Sudsy it's awesome that you know a little science and medicine...great job on your hard science degree! It's proven to only be a waste of time for you because it isn't for you and I wonder why.

Quite simply, I don't like dealing with sick people. Not that this has anything to do with the discussion.

Bleach is used to render water "safe" to drink where? Safe doesn't mean that it's healthy. Safe means that is is only "ok" and that is is not the best option. Bleach is used to render water safe to drink and how many times is it ok before you die?

Unless you live in a cabin in the mountains and drink only rain water and stream water and eat only crops that you have grown yourself and livestock that you raised yourself, you're ingesting quantities of bleach every day in the water used to prepare your food, and most "pure" bottled water is simply tap water in a bottle. Every urban dweller since the implementation of water purification systems has been ingesting bleach in small quantities on a daily basis for generations. If what you posit is correct, then life expectancy in urban areas would have declined after the introduction of these systems. It hasn't, and life expectancy globally has been improving steadily. In the third world, it improves rapidly and dramatically with the introduction of water treatment. You want to see what water without bleach treatment is like? Go get a cocktail in an Acapulco bar, then chew the ice.

Small amounts of bleach is "ok" when used in tiny amounts and not over a a life time. If you have to be pro cautious of the amount used in order for a product to be "safe" why use it all when their are other natural options?
Bleach became a topic because Mike mentioned how bleach doesn't cause illnesses when used everyday and indeed it does.
Yes Sudsy, you are correct if you meant that it is "ok" to use bleach "sometimes" but that was not the purpose of the conversation.
The topic was that bleach is harmful when used "everyday".

Bleach is categorically not harmful in small quantities, which is why it is used to some degree in water purification in every industrialised nation, and it is indeed ingested on a daily basis by virtually every urban dweller on the planet.

Sasha, if this were a boxing match between you and Sudsy, this is the time when you would be struggling to stand back up after being knocked on your ass about ten times. The whole auditorium would be screaming "Stay down! Stay down!"

Agency like the American FDA?
I

That's why there are agencies like the American FDA who test these items for safety. Many of our client companies are involved in drug and supplement manufacture, and the testing processes both in the US and in Japan are rigorous.

Your citation from Wikepedia contained all the points I was making in the first place.

You apparently didn't understand the point, which was that ingestion of oils naturally and predictably causes a laxative effect. And yes, there are faster working laxatives now available. Oil ingestion is still commonly recommended by pedatricians, as it's gentler on children's GI tracts.

You just said above that science and medicine changes. Medications getting an "upgrade" is a natural effect of the scientific process. We learn more and find better and more effective ways of doing things, and in the pharamcological field, this means improved medications or new applications for existing ones, such as learning that some antidepressants are a wonder drug for helping people to quite smoking.

That's why some lines of silicon lubricant are either certified latex safe or they are not.... information that any consumer can find by simply reading the packaging.

No, but I can read the label when I buy the silicon lubricant to see if it's not latex safe.

Ummm... anybody with the brains to read a label before they buy something?

Just... wow.

Actually, that's exactly what it proves. In writing. Which is why most employers require one.

Of course they're like that - that's why we have regulatory agencies and certification processes.

And I have over 30 years of experience in business and business management. Including having worked in food product and nutritional supplement companies.

Quite simply, I don't like dealing with sick people. Not that this has anything to do with the discussion.

Unless you live in a cabin in the mountains and drink only rain water and stream water and eat only crops that you have grown yourself and livestock that you raised yourself, you're ingesting quantities of bleach every day in the water used to prepare your food, and most "pure" bottled water is simply tap water in a bottle. Every urban dweller since the implementation of water purification systems has been ingesting bleach in small quantities on a daily basis for generations. If what you posit is correct, then life expectancy in urban areas would have declined after the introduction of these systems. It hasn't, and life expectancy globally has been improving steadily. In the third world, it improves rapidly and dramatically with the introduction of water treatment. You want to see what water without bleach treatment is like? Go get a cocktail in an Acapulco bar, then chew the ice.

Bleach is categorically not harmful in small quantities, which is why it is used to some degree in water purification in every industrialised nation, and it is indeed ingested on a daily basis by virtually every urban dweller on the planet.
] The AMERICAN FDA, regulatory agencies and CERTIFICATION processes? lmao Wow!
I guess we are all safe and taken care of. No need to worry about anything.
I'll have to give it to you Sudsy- you are extremely disciplined, conditioned, old school and behind.
I'll have to agree to disagree with you.
We see the world and take care of our health and wellness complete opposite.

30 YEARS in business and food management? You aren't bored yet?
I get it now, you are really really ancient. Not sure why I though you were a young, vibrant and innovative butterfly.

Reactions: JpLove66
My basic understanding of this is that our red blood cells replace themselves completely at a pace of about every four months. Our bone marrow makes new ones. Our liver filters out the old ones and we shit some of them out everyday. Oxygenation happens in the alveoli in the lungs. Some of our blood is oxygenated every thime we breath. It doesn't take time. Athletes do a bunch of things to increase oxygen blood levels including training at higher altitude, increasing the % mix of red blood through transfusion, and doping with drugs like EPO. Our body's blood is nothing like oil in a car. Other than that they are both liquids that circulate inside something, there are no other similarities. My advice to you is to stick to the Performing Arts. The Sciences are not your thing.

Yes it does take time if you are ingesting these same toxins at a faster pace than your body can expel these toxins. If you drink every evening, use chemicals every day, stress, never detox, never let anything go, not drink clean ph balanced water, suffer from constipation, not happy etc your body never has a chance to thrive holistically. If you are constantly eating, your digestive system never gets a break. We take short shallow breaths because of stress and lack of focus - that's the purpose of outdoor yoga and deep meditation. We don't practice using our organs at their best because we never learn that we can do better.

Where did you get Performing Arts? I am in science.
I have a Masters of Science in Art with a major in Advertising and Marketing.:p clearly stated if you read and understood.

I

I'll have to give it to you Sudsy- you are extremely disciplined, conditioned, old school and behind.

I get it now, you are really really ancient. Not sure why I though you were a young, vibrant and innovative butterfly.
In my boxing match metaphore these personal attacks would be the desperate ear biting or below the belt punching from a losing fighter. Not only a loser but a bad loser. Sasha we love you darling, but you dont know shit about medical science. You can agree to disagree but the entire scientific community would mostly disagree with you and mostly agree with Sudsy.

Reactions: MikeH and Sudsy

Yes it does take time if you are ingesting these same toxins at a faster pace than your body can expel these toxins. If you drink every evening, use chemicals every day, stress, never detox, never let anything go, not drink clean ph balanced water, suffer from constipation, not happy etc your body never has a chance to thrive holistically. If you are constantly eating, your digestive system never gets a break. We take short shallow breaths because of stress and lack of focus - that's the purpose of outdoor yoga and deep meditation. We don't practice using our organs at their best because we never learn that we can do better.

Where did you get Performing Arts? I am in science.
I have a Masters of Science in Art with a major in Advertising and Marketing.:p clearly stated if you read and understood.

I was refering to you comment about blood oxygenation taking time. It doesn't take time. It happens continously as we breath. Oxygen molecules pass through the alveolar membranes. And your comment about "ph balanced water" came from the same well of mumbo jumbo as most of your other comments. Any "ph balanced" water you drink is combined with gastric acid in your stomach which is strong enough to strip paint off a car. So what would be a good ph balance? Alkaline, acidic? Give me a ph value and tell me how that effects anything once it is in your stomach.

My comment about you being in the performing arts was a sly allusion to your work as a high class escort.

Reactions: Sudsy
I

Well, I think I'd better drop this, as I'd rather not get into trading personal insults.

I do hope your health and wellness regimen works for you. And if you're ingesting a lot of coconut oil, as you seem to be, free advice - mind your cholesterol levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.